Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

On 5/18/2022 at 11:10 AM, Jive Turkey said:

Actually, I appreciate their honesty.  By deeming J6 defendants "prisoners of war," they are admitting that J6 was what every rational person saw it to be: a violent combat operation intended to overthrow the US government.  Actually, I like this.  Let's treat them as prisoners of war: hold them in humane conditions until the hostilities are over.  I'll consider the hostilities over when those who support J6 and want it to repeat no longer hold any office in the United States. I think we have a clear path forward now, thanks for providing it, Tweede dumb and Tweedle dumber than anyone thought possible.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Actually, I appreciate their honesty.  By deeming J6 defendants "prisoners of war," they are admitting that J6 was what every rational person saw it to be: a violent combat operation intended to overthrow the US government.  Actually, I like this.  Let's treat them as prisoners of war: hold them in humane conditions until the hostilities are over.  I'll consider the hostilities over when those who support J6 and want it to repeat no longer hold any office in the United States. I think we have a clear path forward now, thanks for providing it, Tweede dumb and Tweedle dumber than anyone thought possible.

I'd be perfectly pleased if they were held at Gitmo.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, PhillyD said:

I'd be perfectly pleased if they were held at Gitmo.

I was told that's what we should do with terrorists who attack America and our way of life.  Wasn't that the entire substance of the memo these same folks were cheering in 2001?  And aren't these the folks who furiously masturbate to the idea of "MILITARY TRIBUNALS!?"  I say we give them EXACTLY what they want.

Imprison terrorists who waged war against the US until hostilities have ended.  And if they committed specific war crimes, submit the case to a military tribunal.  If it's good enough for brown goatherders, it's good enough for white realtors.

1 minute ago, MissingInAction said:

When I look at her fat stupid face it reminds me of the goats on our old farm. Seriously nothing going on behind those eyes at all. 

A game of peek a boo would confuse that wretch.

Like you spent much time looking at the face part of your goats.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

24 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

When I look at her fat stupid face it reminds me of the goats on our old farm. Seriously nothing going on behind those eyes at all. 

A game of peek a boo would confuse that wretch.

She has baboon eyes. Change the color and it’s a dead ringer

• Drool 1

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/politics/trevor-reed-rips-marjorie-taylor-greene-for-stalling-resolution-to-free-him-from-russian-prison-how-do-you-justify-that/ar-AAXDrSx?ocid=sapphireappshare

"Trevor Reed vowed to spend his life reminding voters of those he believed could have help him get out of jail.

“I’m going to go to every single one of their campaigns and thank them personally about that,” he said."

This chick's forever stuck in high school

I didn’t know about this guy before this post. He has an interesting bio. I’m guessing he has no chance in this district. I wonder if this stunt will have any sort of Streisand effect.

21 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

I didn’t know about this guy before this post. He has an interesting bio. I’m guessing he has no chance in this district. I wonder if this stunt will have any sort of Streisand effect.

yeah, no dem is winning that seat

Flowers has made a name for himself as Greene's chief adversary. His flashy announcement video in March 20201 was retweeted more than 32,000 times and his campaign coffers have been filled by online donors eager to oust Greene. To date, Flowers, despite having no previous political experience, has raised more than $7 million, including a whopping $2.4 million in the first three months of the year. His haul for the cycle is far more than many well-established incumbents, including Greene, who he has outraised for multiple quarters.

The only issue: No amount of money can give him a realistic chance of winning.

His would-be northwest Georgia district, one of the reddest in the country, voted for Donald Trump over Joe Biden by 48 points in 2020 under the current lines, and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee doesn't have the contest as one of the roughly 70 it is tracking.

That district is stuffed full of people that believe that cunt's Q conspiracy bullshit. Shit, his campaign ads might as well be for MTG, because the voters beat off to all the shit he criticizes her for. 

MTG had a twenty tweet thread about gun control. Here are her stupidest moments:

”Many mentally ill people who shoot people take medicine for mentally ill people, so it’s probably the medicine’s fault.” 

Bonus: Exasperate the problem.  I love mistakes like these, where it’s not a typo it’s just semi-literacy out there on display. 

53 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

And it’s not just the globalists, it’s the trans people and harpies that want to emasculate men:

I really need to work on incorporating "fleshly desires" into my daily vocabulary. That is fantastic.

• Haha 1