Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Did no one mention that a lady democrat has declared she's running against MarJo? 

Does it matter?

That district is SAFE.  MTG could murder Pelosi on the House floor and be in federal PIMA prison and still win re-election with 70%+ 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Does it matter?

That district is SAFE.  MTG could murder Pelosi on the House floor and be in federal PIMA prison and still win re-election with 70%+ 

Well, then there's only one thing to do. Pelosi launch a pre-emptive self defense strike. That's where this country is headed, right? I used to laugh at the Brits for the chaotic exchanges they had in Parliament. But we will soon have armed cage matches. 'Murca.

11 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

OK, medical people and/or gym rats: the oddly shovel-shaped face of MTG-- could that be steroid-produced? Are we also looking at roid-rage fuelling the cray?

pretty sure it's incest mixed with fetal alcohol syndrome and whatever that kid from 'Mask' with Cher supposedly had

• Hook 'Em 2

Can they just invent some pretend subcommittee like, "Select Subcommittee on Cardiovascular Exercise" or some shit and just have it in a room in the basement with no cameras like Kramer's Merv Griffith Show set, and just bus in area high school kids to look like staffers for school credit.  And Democrats and sane Republicans can take draw straws at Bullfeathers at happy hour to see who has to go sit down there with her as she is the Ranking Member each week.  And they just let her rant and rave for a few hours while they return text messages and eat lunch?  

Because ever since they stripped her of her actual assignments, which I thought was a good thing.  She seems to spend her days making signs, masks, and roaming the halls with her white trash entourage, looking for other Freshmen to torment.  

31 minutes ago, RPM said:

One of these things is not like the other (but really wants to be).

Wait, that's the same outfit she wore in that Koran-Hunting video and that's the same dipshit.  I guess that video that just got posted was from 2 months ago?  

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

I wouldn't feel too great about myself after. But I probably would. 

Name: Red Five

Hobbies: Hiking, tennis, binge watching The Mandalorian

Turn-ons: Iced coffee breath, scapula freckles, Dial body wash, Sunday fundays.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I don’t think she’s dumb. Ignorant perhaps, but she knows exactly what she is doing. 

I'm not so sure.  Trump knows what he's doing in a savant way.

I don't get the impression that she or Boebert are really knowingly doing what they're doing.  They're just maga through and through.  They don't just "talk like us," they "are us."

Thankfully, most of these shitheads don't live in a district where that will win, or can't move to one.  Or run even a semblance of a campaign.

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't get the impression that she or Boebert are really knowingly doing what they're doing.  They're just maga through and through.  They don't just "talk like us," they "are us."

I would categorize them all (Trump, mtg, Boebert) in the same “intuitive fascist/grifter for power” boat.  

1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

Donald Trump has charisma?

Of course.  People watch him because he is charismatic.  Not smart.  Not witty.  Not a great speaker.  It served him as a con-man, and as a republican.  Hitler and Benito were charismatic as well.   Hillary is middling at best.  Bill Clinton rolled an 18.   Ted Cruise has no charisma. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Nivek said:

Of course.  People watch him because he is charismatic.  Not smart.  Not witty.  Not a great speaker.  It served him as a con-man, and as a republican.  Hitler and Benito were charismatic as well.   Hillary is middling at best.  Bill Clinton rolled an 18.   Ted Cruise has no charisma. 

Yep, you can't be an effective carnival barker without a little charisma and pizzazz. 

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I don’t think she’s dumb. Ignorant perhaps, but she knows exactly what she is doing. 

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'm not so sure.  Trump knows what he's doing in a savant way.

Thankfully, most of these shitheads don't live in a district where that will win, or can't move to one.  Or run even a semblance of a campaign.

Good representation of both sides, but I'm with Hugo on this one.

She had to distinguish herself among the shitheads of her district to get the seat. She had to be the Einstein of ignorant shitheads. 

Being "maga through and through" is not a fringe element. She's pushing the right hate buttons and relies on conventional wisdom rather than facts. 

I have not liked the tendency to term so many persons who disagree or rabble-rouse as stupid. I feel like it gives that opponent the edge of being underestimated. The Romans always cautioned their armies about despising their enemies. You lose to the ones you take lightly.

In this forum, this Representative would not rise above the level of a Swam. In open argument, she'd be destroyed in our eyes. However, that doesn't matter enough.

An American military writer met with a North Vietnamese Army general after the war. The American noted, "You never defeated the American Army in a single battle."

The general replied, "That's true. It's also irrelevant."

The writer agreed with the wisdom of that.

• Hook 'Em 1