Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

3 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Man a taqueria that sold kebabs and falafels on top of the regular menu would be badass. 

Pro-tip:  If you order the al pastor "Allah Style", all you get is pineapples/onions/cilantro in a tortilla.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Obviously you haven't been hearing about the long trails of Korans and prayer rugs that ISIS has been leaving behind all over the Mexican desert and across the river, like a giant radical Islamic terrorist slug. And the lamestream media won't report on the car bombings and gun battles in the streets of Eagle Pass and Del Rio. I understand they have Shania Law in Laredo now, and all the taquerias now only sell kebabs and falafels. 

I seem to recall a gun battle in a wal mart in El Paso. Oh wait, nevermind.

13 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Man a taqueria that sold kebabs and falafels on top of the regular menu would be badass. 

Chicken Shawarma and that rice pilaf with the crunchy burned edges with some queso fresco and green sauce on a pita tortilla would be the bomb. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Chicken Shawarma and that rice pilaf with the crunchy burned edges with some queso fresco and green sauce on a pita tortilla would be the bomb. 

Imagine giving the rice pilaf a fried rice treatment...

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, Lobo said:

I'm sure that's actually what her supporters think.  That her own party is trying to silence her because she has the real truth about Washington D.C. and she's gonna expose it all!  Just like Trump was supposed to before that.  

You ever notice when somebody says, "I'm just an honest, straight shooter.  I just tell it like it is".......that person is always, categorically somebody you don't want to hear from?  It's never somebody interesting or intelligent that says, "I call like I see it, so let me tell you something"...so you buckle in for an interesting tale of mysterious intrigue or global adventure or deep business insight.  Nope, whenever I hear somebody declare themself "just tell it like it is, no filter with me"...I cringe and think, "Oh, I bet I know where this is going." 

Maybe it comes from living in Texas too long, But the "I tell it like it is" is the new way of saying, "I'm not racist, but..."  That's Marjorie in a nutshell.

Very true. One thing I learned from my tinder dating days was that any chick who describes herself as "blunt," "honest to a fault," etc. is invariably a cunt. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Imagine being such a Constitution-loving patriot that you are blindly loyal to a political party that you [checks notes] want to give a complete free pass to people who actually attacked the United States government with the intent to stop a core constitutional function of the government.

We live in the motherfucking stupidest timeline.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

6 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

is there even anyone in the chamber when she reads this fan fiction? 

"I never thought this could happen to me.  There I was, at home, stroking my.......AR.....when he appeared.  So tough, so manly, a president right out of central casting....."

• Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

is there even anyone in the chamber when she reads this fan fiction? 

Whoever Pelosi delegates as "acting" speaker, one of the 5 parliamentarians (probably the lowest ranking associate) and a capitol police officer.

Special orders.  Late at night.  It used to be so that congresspeople could read stuff into the record and then go home to their district and claim "I spoke about this in congress," usually to kiss some constituant's ass.

It's also why my sister resigned as a parliamentarian, there ain't no government civil service lawyer's salary worth keeping everybody up late and away from their young children/families.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Imagine being such a Constitution-loving patriot that you are blindly loyal to a political party that you [checks notes] want to give a complete free pass to people who actually attacked the United States government with the intent to stop a core constitutional function of the government.

We live in the motherfucking stupidest timeline.

@Brisketexan be fucking realistic here, she's checking her notes at least 2 times per sentence !!!!!

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

If it was brown people or Muslims that attacked the Capitol, she'd be screaming about why they are being coddled, and why haven't they been executed yet.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Not the murder part, but if only unvaccinated need to wear a mask, then masks announce you as a fucking dumbass just as much as yellow stars announced you as Jewish in Germany. 

the confusion I have is that they seem to be proud of not vaccinating so why would the mask be shameful or embarrassing?

21 hours ago, Red Five said:

I don’t know, I think I see her point. It’s kind of like how asking people to obey the rules of the road like stoplights is exactly like flying planes into buildings on 9/11.

Stoplights only need red and green lights. The yellow light is nanny-state intrusion because any one old enough to drive a car should be exercising caution at an intersection.

But that's just a smoke screen. They didn't add the yellow light for caution. No. What do green and red together symbolize? I mean besides stop and go. HELLO. MERRY C______mas. Didn't type it because I am not sure if the Reptilians who run this site and all the internet would allow it. Anyway, they don't care about yellow, or caution, they care about breaking our traditional ties with the past, where Thomas Jefferson would take his best girl out for a drive through Christian-based traffic lights on his way to get her a Happy Meal.

• Hook 'Em 2

Saying having to get vaccinated or wear masks is the same as Jews getting sent to the gas chambers is absolutely the stupidest fucking thing ever said. Period. She need to go. She shouldn't have a platform.

I’m always amazed at how fast this shit spreads among the faithful.

6 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Can we get a tldl? I am not going to listen to MTG's adenoids firing on three synapses.

Wise decision.  It was some sort of attempt to insult Pelosi, Megan McCain, and someone else in a feeble Jeff Foxworthy "You might be a Democrat if" verbal diarrhea.  

• Hook 'Em 2