Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

Any chance that she isn’t re-elected? It’s not like she’s involved in governing at any level, and it’s hard to believe that her office spends much time on constituent assistance.

In a normal year, I would assume a strong primary opponent would step up. There must be ambitious GOP mayors or DAs in her district. They would understand how ineffective she is. However it might only take 1 comment from trump to destroy a primary opponent of hers.

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Any chance that she isn’t re-elected? It’s not like she’s involved in governing at any level, and it’s hard to believe that her office spends much time on constituent assistance.

In a normal year, I would assume a strong primary opponent would step up. There must be ambitious GOP mayors or DAs in her district. They would understand how ineffective she is. However it might only take 1 comment from trump to destroy a primary opponent of hers.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that cunt's approval rating in her district is north of 75%.

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
  • Rage+1 2

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I would think BMDs who are actually concerned with Getting Shit Done, would dump a lot of money into a primary opponent, since she's useless to them.  Cheers from MAGA idiots don't equate to a vote on a committee.

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I would think BMDs who are actually concerned with Getting Shit Done, would dump a lot of money into a primary opponent, since she's useless to them.  Cheers from MAGA idiots don't equate to a vote on a committee.

Disagree.   The modern GOP WANTS useful idiots like this out in the wild saying and doing stupid shit.   It distracts and detracts away from what the Kevin McCarthys or Steve Scalises are doing to muck up any agenda or policy positions that the Democrats are pursuing.   Marge's schtick is entertaining and easy to use for the distractions to the masses.

Bread and circuses.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The only way a "primary opponent" would beat her would be to out maga her.   So what's the fucking point?

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
typo

I don’t know if this has been mentioned. MTG loves running to people, bullying them, getting in their face and accusing them of God knows what. She gets a lot of attention by doing that but God forbid if someone does it to her. A reporter was asking her about not voting on the Steve Bannon deal and she went on some rant, blaming the Dems, and on and on. Suddenly Pete Sessions came up and asked her if she was OK. Like, is that mean ole bad reporter hurting you? Then put his arm around her and said come with me. God, I can’t stand the 2 of them. 

MTG is the one I think is most likely to shoot her own remaining toes off and go into a mutant gibbon shit-flinging frenzy, probably in some face-to-face roid rage. Anybody who's willing to take a punch could set her off.

Even Boebert seems to have some feral awareness of when to reel it back in, but MTG? There's some berserkergang barely held back in there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

On 10/25/2021 at 1:31 PM, Macanudo said:

Disagree.   The modern GOP WANTS useful idiots like this out in the wild saying and doing stupid shit.   It distracts and detracts away from what the Kevin McCarthys or Steve Scalises are doing to muck up any agenda or policy positions that the Democrats are pursuing.   Marge's schtick is entertaining and easy to use for the distractions to the masses.

Bread and circuses.

This is exactly correct.  

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/27/investing/trump-spac-dwac-marjorie-taylor-greene/index.html

I hope that stupid cunt bought in at the Friday peak. TBH, once it settles down a bit, I will buy some call options a year out. Not because I believe in the potential of Trump's participation, but because I am 100% certain that the shady fuckers behind DWAC will manipulate the shit out of that stock. There will be a couple of major announcements that drive the price of that stock crazy, only to be followed by shit that drives the price back down. Those guys will make money in each direction. Is that illegal? Sure. Is there anybody out there that would bet against team Trump doing shady shit like that if there's a buck to be made? Just ride the waves along with them. MTG wont be the only GOP shitstain investing in Trump. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TexPx said:

Oh goodie! MTG is going to be the guest speaker at the Frisco Conservatives Winter Gala on 12/11.

https://friscoconservatives.org/

“The attire is “Cowboy Chic” or Formal”

throw up GIF

Maybe Jenna Ryan will be there and they can scissor afterwards.  There must be someone that would enjoy that shitshow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Somebody else has been hanging out in Frisco, and I'd bet he will be there in December.

If Abbott was smart, he'd hire three black guys to show up open carrying AR 15's and somebody else to film the scene when they're denied entry. The ultimate dirty trick. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

If Abbott was smart, he'd hire three black guys to show up open carrying AR 15's and somebody else to film the scene when they're denied entry. The ultimate dirty trick. 

Why would Abbott want to create campaign material for Huffines?

• Hook 'Em 1

Good luck finding 3 black dudes naive enough to think this is a safe move just because honkies get away with it.

30 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I suspect MTG will take one look at Frisco and a room full of Cowboy Cosplay, and decide she needs to move there and run for governor.

I know you have to neg me for saying that. I understand. It's strictly business, do what you have to do.

molly ringwald hate GIF

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

36 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I suspect MTG will take one look at Frisco and a room full of Cowboy Cosplay, and decide she needs to move there and run for governor.

I know you have to neg me for saying that. I understand. It's strictly business, do what you have to do.

She would have to get in line behind Fitlump.

• Drool 1