Panhandle Preacher / Police Chief Pounding All The Pussy

MaybeACoordinator

Long ass story; here's a tl; dr.

Married preacher / small town police chief is hitched to a, um, woman "with a great personality" named Opal, hides her from his online bio, and gets engaged to two more chicks at the same time. (Rural Panhandle / desolate Great Plains hot, unlike Opal) He fools them both with a forged cert. of annulment. And then they start posting pics of them with "Hunny Bunny," as one of these chicks calls him, on social media they all can see. So fiancees one and two find each other and start comparing stories...Opal the wife remains mum....And then this site goes public with the story and even more chicks come out of the woodwork. 

Dude with Opal:

Screen-Shot-2021-01-27-at-10.39.28-AM.pn

Side piece / fiancee #1, Cecily Steinmetz

Screen-Shot-2021-01-27-at-11.03.11-AM.pn

142102790_10221073358157769_911713182341

SP / fiancee #2, Kristi Shaffer

125218292_10218386658034431_898085061063

Shaffer started leaving comments on the Stinnett PD webpage with pics like this:

142743158_10218870910780447_888686672350

Which, um, engaged the curiosity of Steinmetz

And so they get to talking. This site ran with the story and then a third side chick entered the chat:

141587916_1885621978251825_7363410531313

Along the way we get to read all his lies...My favorite was when he said he couldn't be with one of his side pieces because the feds had called him to Nashville to help them investigate the Xmas Day bombing.

And yeah, this is a developing story: more chicks are popping up in the comments. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

Few thoughts

• single moms struggle to date anywhere and probably very difficult to find a guy in small towns. I imagine it’s easy for them to ignore weird stories because a seemingly good guy keeps coming back.
  • for the guy, this sounds exhausting or painful trying to manage this. Why? He’s married and engaged to at least 2 women and dating a 4th. 
  • But he seems to have some game, so I bet one of the women takes him back. You were always the one.
  • Hook 'Em 5

9 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Few thoughts

• single moms struggle to date anywhere and probably very difficult to find a guy in small towns. I imagine it’s easy for them to ignore weird stories because a seemingly good guy keeps coming back.
  • for the guy, this sounds exhausting or painful trying to manage this. Why? He’s married and engaged to at least 2 women and dating a 4th. 
  • But he seems to have some game, so I bet one of the women takes him back. You were always the one.

Fucking this. Youre riding a train at full speed that is destined to run off a cliff. Broken people usually attract each other. 

I can’t imagine doing anything like this. My mom is getting older and a bit crazy, my wife is a handful and I have twin 3yo daughters. I have enough women in my life. I’m barely hanging on. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

I can’t imagine doing anything like this. My mom is getting older and a bit crazy, my wife is a handful and I have twin 3yo daughters. I have enough women in my life. I’m barely hanging on. 

Bingo - I've always said that the last thing I need is one more person that thinks I need to make them happy. A wife & 4 kids was enough for me
Doc, keep in mind that the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is grandkids. Sure they are years down the road for you, but it is really worth it; much better than raising kids. 
It's almost like grandkids are a gift from god, a gift for not killing your own children.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

We're living the same life

i_hug_that_feel.png

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, smuggs said:

Word around the campfire is that there are websites where you can gift sundries, dinners, clothes, and butt plugs to various females for their "companionship". Seems way less stressful than this guy's racket.

You don’t say? Tagging my friend @F250. He might have an interest in said websites (allegedly).

• Hook 'Em 2

I thought  that was gonna be Stinnett before I clicked.  I was the Methodist youth director there about fifty years ago. There were many meetings and many telephone calls between the good citizenry of that town. Stinnett is, by the way-the home town of Donnie Anderson.  

33 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Bingo - I've always said that the last thing I need is one more person that thinks I need to make them happy. A wife & 4 kids was enough for me
Doc, keep in mind that the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is grandkids. Sure they are years down the road for you, but it is really worth it; much better than raising kids. 
It's almost like grandkids are a gift from god, a gift for not killing your own children.

Dad?  

First most preachers are pimps, add that to the law whores and you got the perfect mix. Looks like he settled for Opal and then realized he could do better. 

Like Chris Rock on O.J., "I’m not saying it’s right-but I understand."

And how do you afford 2 engagement rings at the same time?

Edited by Brothahorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

There's this genre of music in the Black community loosely known as Grown Folks music. It's basically the modern blues, popular with the over 40 set. About 80 percent of the songs are about cheating, much like country music used to be. Anyway, the genre has one for every scenario and this is no exception. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

First most preachers are pimps, add that to the law whores and you got the perfect mix. Looks like he settled for Opal and then realized he could do better. 

Like Chris Rock on O.J., "I’m not saying it’s right-but I understand."

And how do you afford 2 engagement rings at the same time?

Yeah there has got to be some embezzling going on here. 

19 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I think this guy was just born too late. 30 years ago, he probably could have had three families and side pieces in every town, but along comes the meddling Internet....Coulda had it all if it weren't for the meddling web. 

3s8iKaa5wcW_Bxj0KuO3rOhDfhSGUz4GvaQSCGfO

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

There's this genre of music in the Black community loosely known as Grown Folks music. It's basically the modern blues, popular with the over 40 set. About 80 percent of the songs are about cheating, much like country music used to be. Anyway, the genre has one for every scenario and this is no exception. 

That song was released 25 years ago.  The over 40 set that was listening to that in 1995 is now the over 65 set.  They need a "Scrambling to Get Vaccinated" blues.  Unfortunately, Denise LaSalle has been dead for a couple of years. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I was sharing this story at work last night and someone told of an email intended for HR that we accidentally got cc'd several years ago from an executive's wife. Apparently, he was courting several side pieces and an active member in a few swinger groups. It had photos, names, dates, etc.

That was a dumb move.  She's pretty hot, bet she would have gotten lots of attention from guys who weren't, say, already married and engaged to two other women.  So, a real step up.

She lives in Abilene....if she’s got a pulse, both legs and only a mild to moderate meth habit she’s already got her pick of the litter without needing help from FB.
  • Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

143298849_10221073493721158_310297886658

Al has been to this bridge, so this hits close to home.

As did Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis, except they went on a killing spree afterwards.

As someone else posted, 15-20 years ago, he could have gotten away with this behavior to some extent. Now women want to post too many pics of their boyfriend/fiancé to show off. Facebook's facial recognition software identifies him and other pics of him on facebook. You would think a lawman could easily get around that. Tell her that he can't have social media pics of him in case he has to go undercover.  

• Hook 'Em 1