Panhandle Preacher / Police Chief Pounding All The Pussy

MaybeACoordinator

2 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Ha. Donnie’s grandson and my son are really close and play all sports together. Donnie is showing some CTE/dementia signs rather obviously these days and it’s sad. 

Donnie and my mom have some close mutual friends. he’s been trying to bang my mom for years. she’s always said they were friends and that she never went for it. but maybe she did, I don’t know. but that guy has obliterated a massive pile of pussy in his lifetime, and well into his twilight years. 

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

I am not a handwriting analyst.

But is it just me or are the signatures on that "annulment agreement" pretty obviously made by the same person?

I sent the link of the original article to a co-worker (lord knows I'm not sending her evidence of Surly).

Within a minute she got back with me and said the signatures were identical, and said whatever woman looked at that and was convinced it was legit is fucking stupid.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I think this guy was just born too late. 30 years ago, he probably could have had three families and side pieces in every town, but along comes the meddling Internet....Coulda had it all if it weren't for the meddling web. 

The downfall of society.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

First most preachers are pimps, add that to the law whores and you got the perfect mix. Looks like he settled for Opal and then realized he could do better. 

And how do you afford 2 engagement rings at the same time?

Busting Texans returning from Colorado with a trunk full of edibles.

Edited by Armybrat

3 hours ago, F250 said:

Back in the 2000's I used to run a information security department that would often get dragged into investigations of employees. We had one situation where a regional sales VP caused some legal trouble after knocking up one of his sales reps. There were some more allegations made by other female employees so we had to pull every digital footprint this guy ever made.

At one point we had to make a "Pepe Silva" chart because this dude had so many side pieces spread out across his region. Part of the challenge was sorting out the employees, business associates and miscellaneous women. This guy wasn't just sleeping around he was either engaged or in a serious relationship with all these women. He was also married by the way. I remember looking at pictures of his family camping trip and saying "well at least he spends time with his family." One of the analysts said, "that is not his family, that is one of the other women that is connected to us with company xyz's contract."

From what I remember he had 1 real family, 2 side families and 2 side girlfriends. The whole thing fell a part when he knocked up one of his direct reports who was expecting him to leave his real family. She would send weekly pregnancy nudes to track her progress showing everything! She was smoke, I am pretty sure a few of us might have developed a prego fetish. lulz

We even found photos of him and his pregnant employee celebrating at the national sales meeting where he won an award and his real wife was in the pics celebrating too. Him and his wife are posing with champagne and prego is holding water. No the wife had no idea.

That takes some next level no fucks given crazy.

Assuming a sales guy that good is now your CRO.

• Hook 'Em 1

the town is only 2000 people. how the hell do all these side pieces not know about each other? he's the fucking police chief. it's a pretty high profile position.

none of these women know a best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw the police chief being amorous with another woman at the local 31 flavors?

40 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

the town is only 2000 people. how the hell do all these side pieces not know about each other? he's the fucking police chief. it's a pretty high profile position.

none of these women know a best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw the police chief being amorous with another woman at the local 31 flavors?

One in Amarillo and the other in Kansas. 

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Yeah some chick speculated that he must have a huge dong and somebody who acted like she knew said that was the case. 

The more you know!  

I figured he had a really tiny dick, like embarrassingly tiny - like less than 6 inches, and was making up for it by sleeping around.

8 minutes ago, Samson's Wig said:

Arrest seems a bit over the top.

He committed a crime(State Jail Felony) that was punishable by arrest, so they arrested him. How exactly is this over the top? Surly is perfectly fine jumping to conclusions and crucifying all law enforcement, but they actually get something right and arrest a corrupt hunk of shit and you argue it was unnecessary. This fucking place man I swear. 

He committed a crime(State Jail Felony) that was punishable by arrest, so they arrested him. How exactly is this over the top? Surly is perfectly fine jumping to conclusions and crucifying all law enforcement, but they actually get something right and arrest a corrupt hunk of shit and you argue it was unnecessary. This fucking place man I swear. 

I think the guys around here are just scared by the precedent of a guy being arrested for being a master player.

Not that any of the guys around here have anything to worry about in that regard.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

I think the guys around here are just scared by the precedent of a guy being arrested for being a master player.

Not that any of the guys around here have anything to worry about in that regard.

Yeah but even you of all people, being the eternal optimist when it comes to LE, don’t honestly think that once they start looking into this guys affairs (pun intended) they aren’t going to start finding all sorts of good stuff that could and should result in at minimum his forfeiture of TCOLE certification and possibly even jail time?

24 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

There's not a single person posting in this thread that hasn't committed a crime of one sort or another, by the black and white letter of the law.  Fortunately, our legal system has more capacity for nuance than the average poster.  Tampering with a government record with the intent to commit harm or fraud may cover this behavior, but it sure wasn't enacted to put someone in jail for simply being a douchebag.  The guys deserves every ass whipping he gets from whatever father, brother, friends, etc. steps up to the plate, and he deserves to lose his job as a public servant.  Jail time?  C'mon.  

Edited by Samson's Wig
I suck at tyr[omg
  • Hook 'Em 3

There's not a single person posting in this thread that hasn't committed a crime of one sort or another, by the black and white letter of the law.  Fortunately, our legal system has more capacity for nuance than the average poster.  Tampering with a government record with the intent to commit harm or fraud may cover this behavior, but it sure wasn't enacted to put someone in jail for simply being a douchebag.  The guys deserves every ass whipping he gets from whatever father, brother, friends, etc. steps up to the plate, and he deserves to lose his job as a public servant.  Jail time?  C'mon.  

You really think he’s never done shady shit like this before while executing his duties as a peace officer? I bet you think strippers like you too.
  • Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, Samson's Wig said:

Arrest seems a bit over the top.

Let those of us who haven't falsified a document to get some strange cast the first stone....

Seriously though I think there has to be some embezzling going on here at the very least. I know he had a few credit cards, and romancing is not as expensive in the country as in the city, but I would have to think his expenses far exceeded his income. 

5 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

You really think he’s never done shady shit like this before while executing his duties as a peace officer? I bet you think strippers like you too.

Your username doesn't check out.

If he did something shady while executing his duties, string him up.   But falsifying an annulment document to get laid was not the intent of the statue they're arresting him under.

9 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

There's this genre of music in the Black community loosely known as Grown Folks music. It's basically the modern blues, popular with the over 40 set. About 80 percent of the songs are about cheating, much like country music used to be. Anyway, the genre has one for every scenario and this is no exception. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Is internet game the same as real life game? It seems that men who use the internet to seduce women, have a fraction of real life game. I could be wrong. I am old and we didn't have the interwebs back then. You had to spit game or go home alone. Sexual Darwinism. Now erboy getting some play, regardless of social awkwardness. Carry on. 

26 minutes ago, Hate said:

Is an annulment a legal document?  I thought that was more a church thing.  I thought you needed a divorce to be out of a marriage.

No...I think you can get a separate church annulment but there are legal annulments too. My great grandfather on my mom's side ran off to the Big Thicket with a Port Arthur whore when he was about 15 and his parents had it annulled. Basically it's when you can prove something was wrong before the marriage and was either illegal or withheld before the marriage, like a criminal record or something like that. 

Catholics get annulments so they can remarry in the church. In those cases the annulment comes on top of the divorce. If you play the game with the diocese, they will work with you. My first marriage was civil, for example, and those don't really count in the eyes of the church if you want your second marriage to be full Catholic, so long as you attend marriage classes under their supervision and jump through a bunch of other hoops. I think it's the same for first marriages in other churches. You run into trouble when you want to have more than one Catholic wedding.