Panhandle Preacher / Police Chief Pounding All The Pussy

MaybeACoordinator

1 hour ago, Samson's Wig said:

There's not a single person posting in this thread that hasn't committed a crime of one sort or another, by the black and white letter of the law.  Fortunately, our legal system has more capacity for nuance than the average poster.  Tampering with a government record with the intent to commit harm or fraud may cover this behavior, but it sure wasn't enacted to put someone in jail for simply being a douchebag.  The guys deserves every ass whipping he gets from whatever father, brother, friends, etc. steps up to the plate, and he deserves to lose his job as a public servant.  Jail time?  C'mon.  

Hey, Jason!  Did you already make bail, or did one of the jailers smuggle you a phone?

On 1/28/2021 at 7:50 PM, JerrysJheriCurl said:

Is internet game the same as real life game? It seems that men who use the internet to seduce women, have a fraction of real life game. I could be wrong. I am old and we didn't have the interwebs back then. 

Say what you want, but Internet game is efficient as hell, based on friends of mine.

12 hours ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Which one of his batshit crazy harem are we betting on to stay with him? The wife? Or one of girlfriends 1-4? Or is there an unknown #5 out there that comes out of the woodwork and trumps them all?

Per rumors in the comments of new stories (no real developments), fiancee #2, Kristi, bailed him out.

125218292_10218386658034431_898085061063

One kind of meta development -- that "Jason Collier is Innocent!" mock-salute page drew in so many weirdo incels angrily defending the Pastor Popo of Poundtown as an alpha who is entitled to all the poontang he can get, and all these people mocking him with memes and shit were beta cucks and so on. 

So the admin has gone deeper into troll mode by changing the name of the group to Thirsty Submissive Women Looking For Their Daddy Dom.

Also I have it on good authority that tales of Collier's deeds and downfall at the hands of los Pinche Rangers have reached San Antonio and the Valley and that his praises will soon be sung in authentic corridos.  

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Say what you want, but Internet game is efficient as hell, based on friends of mine.

Efficient... I trust you and your friends on that. Effective? I would conjecture... not so much.
It’s simple maff.

Jason Collier’s ten pennies... don’t equal a dime. It’s actually less than dime.
Ten times the work for 1/10 of the look. 
Now that I think of it... it ain’t that efficient either. 

20 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Per rumors in the comments of new stories (no real developments), fiancee #2, Kristi, bailed him out.

125218292_10218386658034431_898085061063

10 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Couldn’t figure out why her face looked so damn familiar then it hit me

50af6e5234e8653b4da568261db9d8a8.jpg

Fucking uncanny 

2 hours ago, JerrysJheriCurl said:

Efficient... I trust you and your friends on that. Effective? I would conjecture... not so much.
It’s simple maff.

Jason Collier’s ten pennies... don’t equal a dime. It’s actually less than dime.
Ten times the work for 1/10 of the look. 
Now that I think of it... it ain’t that efficient either. 

Facebook/email/etc. are very effective for people hooking up with old high school/college exes, plus co-workers/former co-workers/etc.  I have not done so, but I know plenty of friends who have used them for hooking up with people they know.

And that's not even getting into tinder/etc. which are just flat-out fuck-buddy/one-night stand apps.

tumblr_op2c62WyFc1t7lb25o1_1280.png

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2021 at 11:54 AM, 40acredropout said:

This is my favorite part.  Going to take a $230k job in Louisiana but gonna build a barndominium?  Get the fuck out of here lol, you can buy a mansion.  

Screen-Shot-2021-01-27-at-10.24.41-AM.png?resize=785%2C735&ssl=1

$230k doesn’t buy mansions here or anywhere else. But I get your point. 

10 hours ago, crash_davis said:

don't care enough to sit through 20 mins. is there a cliff notes? 

did he blame sex addiction? 

Fat boy went through massive weight loss( 180#) and discovered his peen. He then dated/ married/ mentally manipulated a bunch of women who were dumb as bricks.