The US and Korea

RomaVicta

22 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Trump saw this and thought:

"Hmm, firing off a couple of missiles to get what you want. You know, he's an impressive guy, Un. Get me a general on the line...General! Launch a couple of nukes in Sweden's direction! I want A$AP back...Huh, Russia might think we're attacking them?  Don't worry about that. Putin and I are close friends."

"Hello, is this the Pentagon?  Yeah, get me General Alert.  I want to shoot off some missiles.  Hello?  I need a General Alert!  I've heard good things about him, looks like he walked right out of central casting.  Big fellow, loves America.  Hello?"

• Haha 1

The norks build more nuclear missiles and kiss president shitstains ass while he lets them do it. Send some more lover letters to trump and he’ll let them annex Florida and build a weapon site.

Frankly the norks would be insane to be proceeding in any other manner. Why not take advantage of the dumbest leader in American history? Hell if I was a nork that’s damn sure what I would do. It was inevitable. 

That’s just an example of what is going over the entire world. Trump is systematically destroying our credibility with everyone, allies, enemies, shitstain countries, whatever. Its gonna take a lot to recover from this and frankly we probably wont. Putin’s puppet is doing his job well, and he is only going to accelerate it in the face of criminal indictment if and when he loses the next election. Its a matter of survival, for one man. At the expense of all of us. 

13 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

At this point, with Trump stirring our country up so much with daily news; would Americans even care if North Korea hit South Korea?

Trump and the trumpkins, a/k/a the Republican Party, would not give a single shit. 

This statement alone would destroy any other president.

Chari-man Kim and his beautiful vision.

I heard the colossal moron Ed Clemons on the radio yesterday dismissing Un as a "nut" and "crazy." He thinks Trump is fine with the way he carries on with Un. I don't think he's a Trumpist. His ignorance and shallow analysis is instructive into how Trump stays in office.

We can't keep looking at this administration as we do others. It's a new day. A very bad day.

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

He thinks Un has a great and beautiful vision for North Korea because Un has the same vision for North Korea that Trump has with the United States.

WILDCAT GETS THE PRIZE!

Seriously, the POTUS is sucking off totalitarian dictators -- totally normal, totally cool.  This is what you are, GOP.  This is EXACTLY what you've become.  Syphilitic autocrat-fellating sycophants of a dotard.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/456485-north-koreas-kim-missile-launches-a-warning

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Wednesday reportedly called his country's latest missile test a "warning" to the U.S. and South Korea over the countries' joint military exercises. 

He said that Tuesday's missile test was “an occasion to send an adequate warning to the joint military drill now underway by the U.S. and South Korean authorities,” Reuters reported, citing state news agency KCNA. 

Pay attention to me America

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Don't throw me in that briar patch.

I'm convinced Trump intentionally uses unsecure phones to convey wishes to those listening in. I'm convinced he thinks this statement about N. Korea not getting involved in our election is a clever way to encourage them to do just that.

This guy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...