The US and Korea

RomaVicta

That fat fuck probably had gravy in his veins.

The only guy with access to food in North Korea ate himself to death (with any luck)

36 years old? jeez. (younger that Jared Kushner)

Edited by yoladu

Just now, HRSchenker said:

Definitely not good news. I mean Kim is a piece of shit but if his stent procedure fails then his sister will become the new leader. She's fucking crazy and cannot be reasoned with.

Sounds like a typical chick.  We should be ok. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Definitely not good news. I mean Kim is a piece of shit but if his stent procedure fails then his sister will become the new leader. She's fucking crazy and cannot be reasoned with.

Negative. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/20/kim-yo-jong-the-sister-of-kim-jong-un-fast-becoming-his-alter-ego

But anyone really believe he went under the knife during a global pandemic? 

21 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

That'd be like asking Va. to take over W.VA.  Fuck that noise.

Yeah, I don't see China wanting that place. It's easier to just keep them as a puppet state without taking on the responsibility of millions of starving unemployed North Koreans

1 hour ago, HRSchenker said:

No chance. She will have an accident.  Gonna be whichever general can gain the most support. The other generals will also have accidents. 

China doesn't want to directly occupy NK. They want a vassal state.  A classic military dictatorship would suit them perfectly so they'll definitely jump in to make sure there are no more "divine" Kims left around. 

• Like 1