Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, ZB'Tejas said:

Fuck that noise... if you were planning on making a donation anyway then I suppose so but the money is your's so paying some taxes on them is just going to happen. If you hold more than a year or have something to offset then great but don't lose out on tons of profit just because you don't have to pay capital gains.

For me in this market I feel like you need to let the winners run. I made that mistake with $ALPP over the summer and not ready to repeat that again.

I'm with you.  I was just offering an option.   

How do I view market depth charts or "the walls". Do I have to use my active trader platform or is there a general website you can use? It looks like TSNP has a big one around .93 from trading activity but I would love to be able to look and read the chart. Thank you.

How do I view market depth charts or "the walls". Do I have to use my active trader platform or is there a general website you can use? It looks like TSNP has a big one around .93 from trading activity but I would love to be able to look and read the chart. Thank you.

Level 2 tab on your trading platforms, quality varies by platform.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, The Royal We said:

I originally had a limit order to sell ~40% of my TSNP at $.80 to be fully playing with house money in the stock going forward.  I canceled it yesterday when the stock started going bonkers.  Undisciplined af, and hope I don't regret it.  If it pulls back significantly after touching $1 I think I'll add to my position instead.

This is not the place for discipline.  This is stonking.  You're looking for the 'conservative, traditional investing' thread.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Forgot I had a .0016 sell on SNVP (my cost was .008). So looks like I am out of that one, for now at least. Also appears something goosed FPVD in the ass a bit in the last hour...from .011 to .016.

I sold back onto free shares at .0016 and I'm just going to forget about the rest for a while. I think there's real possibility on it making a run so I have a hoard left, but Sawant is just not communicative enough to trust at the moment. Also I got locked into 6 months of shareholding 50% - 75% down at this point last run.

33 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

ALPP hit $5.10

High of $5.15 so far. The best thing about this ALPP push is that there is no reason to R/S, if it can hold above $5 I feel certain that it will get the A/S increase authorized

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 2

High of $5.15 so far. The best thing about this ALPP push is that there is no reason to R/S, if it can hold above $5 I feel certain that it will get the A/S increase authorized

The rocket is loaded but no r/s seems like an early catalyst for launch. In my mind it was essentially the only thing holding it back from uplist take off.

When I start cashing out on some of these pennies there’s a Venmo with a comma in it heading rc’s way
Already done on my end as I pulled a fair amount out of ALPP already at 3.50 and 4.60. Still sitting on alot of shares though. Own a lot of TSNP too, and if it goes ALPP, well, I might consider retiring.

45 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

Already done on my end as I pulled a fair amount out of ALPP already at 3.50 and 4.60. Still sitting on alot of shares though. emoji857.png Own a lot of TSNP too, and if it goes ALPP, well, I might consider retiring.

I sent him $100 when I sold a chunk on ALPP for $1.  I feel like a douche.

• Hook 'Em 1

Lol I put in a sell order at .0036 when it was at .0031 because I had to go into a call. Did so in case it flirted above that. I figured it might get up near there and start coming back down the mountain. 

Obviously my order hit since the motherfucker jumped all the way above .005 while I was on a 40 minute call. Lol

Edited by TornACL

5 hours ago, Blotto said:

Forgot I had a .0016 sell on SNVP (my cost was .008). So looks like I am out of that one, for now at least. Also appears something goosed FPVD in the ass a bit in the last hour...from .011 to .016.

giphy.gif

look at me with  my smooth 100% profit........it closed at what????