Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

ALPP going back up.

SNVP thinking about a penny break. I was hoping for a deeper dip this morning to rebuy in the .003s Congrats on people still riding full shares. My 1M remaining is locked up  tight

I just can’t get this one right. Was trying to buy back on the dip and it didn’t happen.

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Which one are you talking about here? 

ALPP, it's recovering now. There was a WSB style takeover of the ZOOM shareholder call and it dropped $0.50 in like 30 seconds. They didn't mute anyone or disable the chat. They've regained control, but it looks like it took the steam out of it a little. Shame... was heading to $10 I think

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I ain't gonna monday morning qb anyone who held tight through that upswing on 100k shares and didn't bail on the position in Dec when it dipped, but I have fucking soft paper hands, so I would take 250k off the board and buy a boat. 

You and me both. I’m so late to this party that based on my past buying history, everyone should sell everything that has been discussed. I tend to buy the peaks.

3 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

ALPP, it's recovering now. There was a WSB style takeover of the ZOOM shareholder call and it dropped $0.50 in like 30 seconds. They didn't mute anyone or disable the chat. They've regained control, but it looks like it too the steam out of it a little

Lol gonna need more on this

Just now, Hank_Hill said:

Lol gonna need more on this

Everyone was playing music, yelling shit on camera, flipping everybody off, the chat was a shitshow. This is ALPP's first attempt to connect to a whole new kind of institutional investor that are greatly turned off by that kind of thing, so it wasn't a good look. This is why I'm happy it's leaving the OTC, TSNP needs to be right beind it this year. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Everyone was playing music, yelling shit on camera, flipping everybody off, the chat was a shitshow. This is ALPP's first attempt to connect to a whole new kind of institutional investor that are greatly turned off by that kind of thing, so it wasn't a good look. This is why I'm happy it's leaving the OTC, TSNP needs to be right beind it this year. 

I’m not sure the gamestonk thing isn’t going to become more prevalent.  Not sure that bell gets unrung.  

Meetings today on zoom and teams I’m trying hard to stay focused.  Damn this stonk stuff is addictive.  Even my stupid TLSS buy is making money now.

Edited by Hefeweizen

ALPP seems to be struggling to hold $7 now, I think we'll see a big dip unless they release lots of new information about the uplist. I doubt it goes red on teh day, but those with large positions should take that into consideration. I personally am not selling anything until March and maybe not even then depending on the news

1 minute ago, Hefeweizen said:

RC what is the deal with FORW?  They can buy TSNP shares at a given price, but I didn’t realize it until I saw it popping today.  Anything else to that shell?

That was the Forwardly CEO George Sharp's deal for services rendered in facilitating the merger for Humbl, they have 500 Million Warrants! It was brilliant, he's going to be a billionaire. I don't know how it will continue to affect the FORW stock, but it seems to be towing it along pretty nicely currently

8 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

ALPP seems to be struggling to hold $7 now, I think we'll see a big dip unless they release lots of new information about the uplist. I doubt it goes red on teh day, but those with large positions should take that into consideration. I personally am not selling anything until March and maybe not even then depending on the news

I see this as a long term investment.  Which is a little stupid for what was a penny stock 6, er...3 months ago.  I'm sure it'll come back down on the day, but even at $7 it's still not a $1B company.  Once the uplist happens, and revenue continues to trend upward, this could definitely be a $10 stock in the next 18 months.

Just now, Wiler77 said:

I see this as a long term investment.  Which is a little stupid for what was a penny stock 6, er...3 months ago.  I'm sure it'll come back down on the day, but even at $7 it's still not a $1B company.  Once the uplist happens, and revenue continues to trend upward, this could definitely be a $10 stock in the next 18 hours.

FIFY

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wiler77 said:

I see this as a long term investment.  Which is a little stupid for what was a penny stock 6, er...3 months ago.  I'm sure it'll come back down on the day, but even at $7 it's still not a $1B company.  Once the uplist happens, and revenue continues to trend upward, this could definitely be a $10 stock in the next 18 months.

That's only a 30% gain. Not that great for tying it up for 18 months

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

ALPP revenues conservatively going to grow 20% every year minimum

Was doing some research last night on them and saw a couple of brokerages targeting mid $20’s for them inside of 3 months with strong buy recommendations even at today’s price.

Who knows where it goes, but it has picked up a lot of steam out there.