Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

I just want to throw this out there, as we sift our way through a shitty couple of days or maybe more, that unless you are looking to actively trade penny stock that this is longer term investing and that there will be down days. Sure it looked easy in January and the first week of February but that isn't how the market works long term.
IMO - what @RCRanger03 has shown and done , is that with some DD you can pick some penny companies with potential and ride them up. But to do that you have to do a couple of thing:
- recognized that not all of them will be winners, you will lose money on some of them
- take a portion of your gains off the table as they rise (at least get most of your initial investment back when you can), this is what leads to "free shares"
- also know that you won't be right, but don't play the market by looking in your rearview mirror. We've all sold things that we wished we'd held, and held things we wished we'd sold.
- finally don't panic sell into a market downturn, markets go up and down (but your stock will only go up), but don't confuse market movement for company news/movement (as shown with FPVD

RCR - would love to get your 2¢ on this?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

I just want to throw this out there, as we sift our way through a shitty couple of days or maybe more, that unless you are looking to actively trade penny stock that this is longer term investing and that there will be down days. Sure it looked easy in January and the first week of February but that isn't how the market works long term.
IMO - what @RCRanger03 has shown and done , is that with some DD you can pick some penny companies with potential and ride them up. But to do that you have to do a couple of thing:
- recognized that not all of them will be winners, you will lose money on some of them
- take a portion of your gains off the table as they rise (at least get most of your initial investment back when you can), this is what leads to "free shares"
- also know that you won't be right, but don't play the market by looking in your rearview mirror. We've all sold things that we wished we'd held, and held things we wished we'd sold.
- finally don't panic sell into a market downturn, markets go up and down (but your stock will only go up), but don't confuse market movement for company news/movement (as shown with FPVD

RCR - would love to get your 2¢ on this?

This is pretty much it.

I'm about to do a zoom presentation for the next few hours, so let's get TSNP back over a dollar, and ALPP on NASDAQ while I'm gone. Oh and make sure XMET becomes a Chinese REIT

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

F it, bought some more FPVD on the bounce, cashed out a stack at .10 yesterday so may as well get back in. Wish I would have done the same thing on my TRCH holdings, but I may buy some more this morning. It has done well for me.

Most of my account is doing karaoke to Free Fallin at the moment which means time to throw some more money in. 

FPVD did a good job of bouncing back, but the asks have been heavier than the bids all day, and the bids are starting to get a bit then. There's one bid at .080 and one at .079, then nothing til .75.  It's starting to remind me of SNVP when it was hovering around a penny. It would bounce between .008 and .01 but with steady downward movement. I'd really like to hear from Lou or FPVD on this 8k.

My paper hands dropped that shit at ~.075. Might be a mistake, as I don't know enough about how these spinouts and mergers really work, but a few things about that 8K gave me pause. When nothing makes sense to me, I'll bail with my 30X profit and reevaluate. 

The 7,000,000,000 shares of unrestricted Common Stock were issued in exchange for convertible notes with an outstanding principal and interest balance of $298,867.04 which relate to Red Diamond investments that were originally made between March of 2016 and August of 2017.

The 8,318 shares of Series C Preferred Stock, which are convertible into 12,864,419,313 of Common Stock, were issued in exchange for the remaining Red Diamond convertible and non-convertible notes have an outstanding principal and interest balance of $549,250.14.

1.) The two big chunks of stock issued that I noticed were Red Diamond sitting on 7,000,000,000 shares with rights to exchange preferred stock for $12,000,000,000 more. And SRAX sitting on about 149,000,000,000 more shares? So based on yesterdays closing share price that would imply a market cap of all outstanding shares of $15B+?

2.) Revenues trending the wrong way (although they werent significant to begin with). 

If I am fundamentally misunderstanding how this shit works, somebody with a better grasp on this shit (shouldnt be that hard to eclipse my knowledge) tell me now, so i can get back in this one. But this seems like massive dilution, no? 

I sold almost 50% of my FPVD at .076 this morning for ~400% profit. I’ll diamond hands the rest of it. 

Had an order fill for more TSNP at $1.05 this morning too. Really hoping that one gets its shit together soon. I don’t mind holding it long term but I’m pretty lopsided with too much of it in my STONk account. 

1 minute ago, cam4mav said:

XMET and PFMS getting held down at $0.01 

are pennies just bleeding today?

Blood in the water for sure, but absolutely massive loading on XMET right now. In the last hour since hitting .0099 they've exceeded yesterdays volume and 1M-3M bids are filling instantly when they hit level 2. None of that dinky 10k manipulation.

PFMS is still churning on low volume

I'm out of SNVP, transferred profits to TSNP. Averaging way up here. Officially my largest ever single investment at $20k. I'm usually a plant the $1k - $5k seed and cut the tree after it's grown kind of guy, so we'll see how this works out

18 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

“We believe that crypto is the biggest thing to happen in the history of humanity,” says BIGtoken CEO Lou Kerner.

give me a fucking break, Lou. 

Edited by Blotto

10 minutes ago, Blotto said:

“We believe that crypto is the biggest thing to happen in the history of humanity,” says BIGtoken CEO Lou Kerner.

give me a fucking break, Lou. 

It's his thing, if you want to see more of this kind of Crypto talk. Hopefully he'll give some Bigtoken shout outs

11 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yea, after reading that 8k it sounds pretty sketch as hell. I’ll leave 20k shares to ride.

3 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

I folded my paper hands on FPVD.  I am trying to buy some XMET at 0.01 and TSNP at 0.9.

AMY keeps ridin'.  ALPP is floating between 7 and 7.5 lately, wondering whether to  add.

Totally get it and I sold 100k today too like I had planned whenever the 8k finally came. Should have done so on the opening bell rather than on the bounce. Cost me a couple grand. The rest of mine is for the long game. May get R/S based on what I saw, so that is the only thing I'd bounce those shares out for now

Know that nearly all of the OTC is sketch as hell. My style is speculation to the max. If you're looking for "stonks with substance" you'll need to contact @Harrison Stafford

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Totally get it and I sold 100k today too like I had planned whenever the 8k finally came. Should have done so on the opening bell rather than on the bounce. Cost me a couple grand. The rest of mine is for the long game. May get R/S based on what I saw, so that is the only thing I'd bounce those shares out for now

Know that nearly all of the OTC is sketch as hell. My style is speculation to the max. If you're looking for "stonks with substance" you'll need to contact @Harrison Stafford

Oh yea, definitely get this (although been exposed to an absurdly high hit percentage thanks to you) but that many outstanding shares tied up as debt repayment just seems like a hard hill to overcome. Delay on the 8K and their lack of a statement addressing it also seems a little off. That said can't be mad at all with a 2000% gain and we'll see where the shares I leave go though!

6 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

ALPP outta nowhere with the sub 7 drop

Selfishly, I'd like ALPP to stay low until it uplists to NASDAQ so I can make more money on my leaps.  

19 minutes ago, bluto said:

Amy nose dive, I bought in more at 1.83

And that alpp news is very encouraging to an idiot such as myself, means that there are funds who alpp lassed the smell test on

I wasn't as quick as you, but I grabbed a bit more at 1.90.  

These -$50k days are harshing my vibe.

XMET held up decent and somebody bought up a metric shit ton when it dropped below .01 and then continued through close.

TSNP - feels like it needs some PR love from the company. Lots of hands are very shaky at the moment except from the early adopters. I bought another 10k when it dipped below $0.90

ALPP - 2 days left to uplist based on Kent's previous timeline from the call. Hoping tomorrow because could see a real red Friday if they miss that self imposed deadline. That's not ALPP's MO though so hoping for tomorrow. 

FPVD - yall know how today went. I took out 100k around .08, leaving the rest to sink or swim.

PFMS - held onto a penny

SNVP/BRRN - decided to exit these positions, moved profits (and losses lol) into other plays and I'm going to pull out $5k for the Roth fund ($19k to go for a max contribution)