Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

Just now, Hefeweizen said:

Y’all’s balls are enormous.  My retirement money is in diversified mutual funds still because I am a pussy.  This is my play money account which literally can go to zero with no effect on my life.  I hope no one is seriously betting on pennies to be stable investments.

This is my play account as well.  But still.  If I were able to parlay something into some big gains, Paris next January will be more fun.

56 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Y’all’s balls are enormous.  My retirement money is in diversified mutual funds still because I am a pussy.  This is my play money account which literally can go to zero with no effect on my life.  I hope no one is seriously betting on pennies to be stable investments.

MY huevos are fairly normal, but I started in a little less than a year ago with $3400 of government money lol. I've already pulled over $50k out. Why not see if it could make me a millionaire. Hell the account had dipped 50% going into the end of the year, and by holding and investing small amounts I made $300k since January, so somehow being down $120k this morning didn't seem... bad? Even FPVD being down 70% from .10, I'm still up 2000% on my entry.

It's all strange to me, because I don't make shit at work (It's a job that I love and think is important so it's worth it), plus all yall amazon gift list purchase has kept my wife from looking at the account too much. She has no huevos (which was a prerequisite for me) and would have sold ALPP at $1 lol

EDIT: I almost pulled the trigger last week on selling most of my remaining FPVD for $30k and that would have been amazing powder to have today. That is a regret

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 3

Tripled down on AMYZF (cost basis up to 1.08).

Fully out of PFMS, broke even on that one.

Considering a double down on AITX (current cost basis .1788), but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I cannot tell where support is for FPVD. I'm in at a very good price, so it's all still in the green, but I wouldn't mind adding some more. Is this a dip, or a consolidation?

24 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

Considering a double down on AITX (current cost basis .1788), but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I cannot tell where support is for FPVD. I'm in at a very good price, so it's all still in the green, but I wouldn't mind adding some more. Is this a dip, or a consolidation?

Seems like FPVD is still trying to figure out where it wants to hang out at after it's share structure fuckery. 

AITX is one to keep watching tomorrow and Friday. They had a seeking alpha bear article get enough attention that the CEO was doing twitter PR against it yesterday. He hinted at news on Friday. Might watch for that? Their fiscal year ends very soon, not sure when that will get released but that's hopefully a good catalyst. Not sure what the current base is at for support. Maybe $0.080-$0.090 based on todays low and previous run up floor?

Broke even on a few things yesterday and secured profits on others. Waiting for cash to settle and read the tea leaves. I found i've been too eager to drop cash on hand into something/anything that i'm not full send on. I am re-strategizing to have a standard amount of cash on hand to take advantage of news and new opportunities.

1 hour ago, capnamerca said:

it's tanking because they issued billions of shares to creditors and didn't say anything about it until they filed their 8K last week.  It's hard to say when it will stop dropping and actually create a support.

i'd be tempted to cut fpvd loos altogether, but it's the only position where i have free shares.

i should have cut some pfms loose a while back, but i got greedy, i guess, seeing gains everywhere.

i'm still believing in xmet because ranger believes. 

thinking about buy a few alpp shares on the dip, but it still feels a bit late to the party.

11 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

Some trying to rally late. AITX made a strong turnaround. XMET tried to sneak back above a dollar. TSNP might be stuck below $1 for a bit :(. I wouldn't mind a little pre-close bump from AMYZF.

XMET got over a penny. If it had been $1:

rich comedy central GIF by Broad City

Just now, bluto said:

Final tally, down 32k

Deepest darkness was 103k. Let us look back on this day not with tears and somberness, but in gratitude that it is in fact behind us.... And that were holding alpp, not wkhs

I checked out when I was down $126k who knows how far it went, ended up $42k red. I'm currently $175k off of February 10th end of close high on my account

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

AITX had a great recovery from 0.082 to 0.145 today. I was hoping to have some liquidity to catch it at .01 but nothing settles until tomorrow and friday. 

These aren't penny pennies but still sub $5 so i'll throw it out here. Is anybody watching or in on ONTX or TRCH?

I've got a few friends that are heavy in each. Bio scares me (ONTX) and I know nothing about TRCH. 

ONTX had one hell of an afterhours and recovery today. roller coaster. No news, just people waiting on news expected soon. 250% volume.

unknown.png

5 hours ago, bluto said:

Final tally, down 32k

Deepest darkness was 103k. Let us look back on this day not with tears and somberness, but in gratitude that it is in fact behind us.... And that were holding alpp, not wkhs

5 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

i checked out when I was down $126k who knows how far it went, ended up $42k red. I'm currently $175k off of February 10th end of close high on my account

I'm not down, because I haven't looked

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cam4mav said:

AITX had a great recovery from 0.082 to 0.145 today. I was hoping to have some liquidity to catch it at .01 but nothing settles until tomorrow and friday. 

These aren't penny pennies but still sub $5 so i'll throw it out here. Is anybody watching or in on ONTX or TRCH?

I've got a few friends that are heavy in each. Bio scares me (ONTX) and I know nothing about TRCH. 

ONTX had one hell of an afterhours and recovery today. roller coaster. No news, just people waiting on news expected soon. 250% volume.

unknown.png

I’m pretty heavy in TRCH. It’s been a kick in the nuts the last week like most things, but there has been a lot of positive information out there on it. It was a lot better in the mid 4’s last week when it was running steady.