Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, The Royal We said:

Fn free fall on XMET now.  I feel like it's too late to bail now, guess I'll drag this boat anchor around for a while now.  🤷‍♂️

Yup I pulled the majority of mine, left 1M that I'll see through the mess for old time's sake, but damn. Sorry folks it went dark side on me

reasons mona GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Bright side is that now I have $50k and I can go start my ROTH Project. Which means new ticker DD. I'll be honest it was getting taxing checking these 

I think after PFMS I'll be done with holding any Lazar plays. He's made me a ton of money, but that's a R/S pattern I can't ignore. I'll play the build up, but not holding no matter how good it looks

3 minutes ago, bluto said:

Stocktwits saying fake news on xmet

I left 1M for whatever happens, I'd cry if after all of that I pulled it all out and it was what I thought it was. After today I wouldn't have been able to move volume enough to get out from under 7M shares.

EDIT: Seriously get out on the bounce please, it's not worth it unless you have written off the shares. I've been there

Edited by RCRanger03

Just now, The Royal We said:

Whenever you're feeling bearish about any of these stonks, just go check out Stocktwits - those bros are buying into this massive XMET crash.  Ballsy, or they are are liars!

That place is aways blind enthusiasm though so Idk what's real. On free shares but sold 100K just to not miss some profits

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, cam4mav said:

yeah I hardly had a position. Lost a hundred bucks. Made it up with AMYZF and then some. all good. What a heart attack for people with real money in it though. the fuck

Yep.  That is why on those stocks, I was cool going in for 10k shares or 25k shares, but that meant I was spending 50-200 to buy in, so for me, it was almost all upside.  I was ok losing a couple of hundred bucks.

Just now, nycHorn said:

The Xmet thing is such bullshit. I was lucky to unload at the .007 mark and made great money since my cost basis was .001. I just hate the feeling that I was shaken out of my position.

Is there any way around the Schwab 1M order limit?

I sold 6M so I know what you mean. I still believe the R/S is real

I'll leave my remaining 1M for whatever comes, but I wish I could trade while not at work. Was in a meeting while this was all happening and my boss had to tell me to get off my phone twice. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I sold 6M so I know what you mean. I still believe the R/S is real

I'll leave my remaining 1M for whatever comes, but I wish I could trade while not at work. Was in a meeting while this was all happening and my boss had to tell me to get off my phone twice. 

Tell him/her you're making money for strangers on the internet so they can donate to the nonprof

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

Well that's FPVD, SNVP, and XMET dying in the past two weeks. Time for RC to ID the next 20X subpenny...

There's spooky SEC rumblings about shutting down shady stonks on the OTC, not sure if we'll find trips again, but I'm looking and now I have $50k to setup new positions.

1 minute ago, Hank_Hill said:

Lot of moving parts but say the name change is legit (it appears to be) and the R/S is not (who knows), does this mean anything regarding the share reduction? I feel like if that were still in play it would have happened prior to the name change. 

Would seemingly be independent as an 8k from the new company. If the NVSOS came through, it probably means the Court termination happened early and it just hasn't been updated yet. Chinese companys often are lacking in the filing department especially if they take this in the 6k direction.

So this is the document (posted on ihub, I couldn't access through NVSOS. Their website may be overloaded right now) that people were saying creates the R/S. Note that Section 3 is number of Authorized Shares, while Section 4 appears to be effectuating the 100/1 R/S.  It certainly reads to me like the R/S coudl be real, but the form language is somewhat ambiguous. Folks on ihub were saying the R/S would be filed through FINRA, not the NVSOS.  Does anyone who knows more about this have an idea if it's real or not?  

XMET_HOUMU Filings.pdf

Edited by Burt Macklin