Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

4 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

Is that the same thing posted above in some embedded tweets?

Just looks like a standard form filled out, with a generic signature but no date next to it right?

The one I saw on the tweets didn't have the File-stamp at the top right.  This is from a guy on ihub who claims to have downloaded it directly from the NV SOS.  I tried to download it from there, but the page won't work.  It does match the filing history on their website, though.  

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

NVSOS is where it gets filed and FINRA is where it is enacted. If/When an R/S is done you'll see it show up here - https://otce.finra.org/otce/dailyList

Apparently I got more than just yall into XMET with my DD because there is a bejezus load of people DMing me on discord, twitter, stocktwits and investorhub. Yall my squad though.

I saw some of your ihub posts start to pop up when I searched XMET on twitter. Pretty awesome.

Does the R/S look legit to you?  

19 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I saw some of your ihub posts start to pop up when I searched XMET on twitter. Pretty awesome.

Based on the amount of denial alone I'd say it's probably happening. Whether or not it's actually a bad thing long term seems to be debated but I obviously don't know enough about it to know.

22 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Yes the reason I believe that the R/S is real, is I went through this whole rollercoaster of emotions with QUTR/BRRN and chose poorly IMO

1) SEC filings led us to believe Swiss Billionaire Investment Firm was merging in. This eventually played out and we were correct.

2) NVSOS filings for name change to Born Inc and 1:1000 R/S

3) Many people posted shady looking screenshots, I myself picked them apart and said they seem like bullshit. Narrator: They weren't

4) R/S showed up in FINRA, and people bailed plummeting my investment to 50% of it's previous value

5) I thought hey Swiss Billionaires who were early on PLUG and made a fortune, maybe it's worth holding on because the value is the same just less upside.

6) Held through split and ended up with 400 shares and got charged a fee by TDA to reverse split the shares (which is bullshit if you ask me, but TDA don't give a damn)

7) Shares actually went up and I could have exited at a wash, but I thought hey look at me I was smart and didn't get shook out.

8 ) Nothing followed the rise, no PRs, no filings, silence. and it bleddddddd out back down to 40% of my original value.

9 ) I decided to hold until something happened, which took 4 or 5 months where it bled some more, but popped up a little on an 8k so I thought maybe finally I'd get back around to making some money.

10 ) The 8k was to say that the company was a fashion app for rich people to buy rich people fashion stuff. Not what I signed up for

I sold at 40% value, it's now 4x less than that. This may be completely different, but more and more this looks like the Lazar playbook. For XMET I thought that the Share Reduction Theory (which still seems right to me) might shelter it, but nope we've been through steps #1 - 3  so far exactly the same. It cost me about $50k - $70k in additional potential profits to find out if this would be different. I think I can accept that risk when the reward might have been magnitudes more, and I'm still walking away with $50k and a 1M share insurance plan if I'm just dead wrong. Going to start my ROTH IRA project with that and pay off the house... 

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 9

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

NVSOS is where it gets filed and FINRA is where it is enacted. If/When an R/S is done you'll see it show up here - https://otce.finra.org/otce/dailyList

Apparently I got more than just yall into XMET with my DD because there is a bejezus load of people DMing me on discord, twitter, stocktwits and investorhub. Yall my squad though.

Yep.   Saw your name thrown around quite a bit on Stocktwits today 

9 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

For a little while I got thrown under the bus for admitting that I trimmed most of my position on the news.

You’ve been very clear regarding the potential outcomes of this stock. That being said, we’ll be sending our Amazon return labels to you shortly.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

You’ve been very clear regarding the potential outcomes of this stock. That being said, we’ll be sending our Amazon return labels to you shortly.
Lagavulins been drunk and the weighted blanket has been... defiled.

Good luck at getting the rest from my wife and kids LOL

Interestingly enough I think todays development will put me back in a long position on my FPVD

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Stonkytwits saying the TSNP ticker change is Friday? Could bring a ray of sunshine through the XMET shitshow

Looks like the president just tweeted that FINRA was processing the filings friday, so probably wont change then but sounds like it's imminent

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

For a little while I got thrown under the bus for admitting that I trimmed most of my position on the news.

Fuck them for questioning your decisions, you've been very transparent in your DD, opinions and stock moves. People make money buying and selling, and sometimes it is right to take money off the table or even exit a stock. The whole "diamond hands" mentality is what causes people to stay in too long, and give back their gains. 
I thank you for all the opportunities you've shared - especially with a bunch of internet assholes. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

edit: +1 to what Wally said

Refreshing stocktwits is addicting. interesting echo chamber they got going on over there.

This caught my eye though, does this make any sense at all? Or is it confirmation bias?

image.thumb.png.4af2144d79b57d50007af5b9848deefc.png

Also plz bb jesus get TSNP changed to HMBL and get that one box checked off their Q1 list of to-do's

Edited by cam4mav

20 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

edit: +1 to what Wally said

Refreshing stocktwits is addicting. interesting echo chamber they got going on over there.

This caught my eye though, does this make any sense at all? Or is it confirmation bias?

image.thumb.png.4af2144d79b57d50007af5b9848deefc.png

Also plz bb jesus get TSNP changed to HMBL and get that one box checked off their Q1 list of to-do's

That’s like Randolph Duke levels of nonsense. 

15 minutes ago, bluto said:

The Tsnp ticker change is a nothing in the grand scheme of actual value right? It’s main thing is confidence/delivering on the promise right?

100% 

just a checkmark on their roadmap for this year. But it's one that has taken longer than internet hype lords expected. So might get a bump from it?

Changes nothing on the actual stock apart from perception / recognition overall... No idea what that impact on the PPS will be. I'm here for it though. finally. We think

52 minutes ago, bluto said:

The Tsnp ticker change is a nothing in the grand scheme of actual value right? It’s main thing is confidence/delivering on the promise right?

It’s like when your wife wears a new sexy dress for the first time. You look at her a little differently that night. 

2 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Welp I'm getting death threats on Stocktwits PM now

Was thinking of buying more PFMS yesterday at .007 support. Still considerable risk of the David Lazar special R/S with a name change. Keeping my eyes on NVSOS

Jesus, fuck those weirdos. If anyone thought XMET had a >20% chance of not being a bust that's on them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

Was thinking of buying more PFMS yesterday at .007 support. Still considerable risk of the David Lazar special R/S with a name change. Keeping my eyes on NVSOS

Fuck those idiots. You provided excellent information which has turned out to be accurate. They made their decisions just like we all did.

I’m just waiting on some actual news on PFMS.

19 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Fuck the haters.  I dipped back in to PFMS and have a tiny position for fun.

Took a 40k share starter position on SPSO at .065 and it's come back around to that area today  after spiking a 20% yesterday. They trying to get current on financials right now (that's the risk that they wont), but 7M solar deal inked in Q4 and tiny float. They've been becoming active on OTC Markets (very recently restricted another 20M shares which in a dream scenario means and acquisition! More likely that they're vesting an employee), NVSOS and releasing PRs in February. This one is less of meaty pick than RXMD, because we don't know financials. Solar is an interested sector with new admin, this may be a cheap entry. Take a look if you're interested https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/SPSO/security

image.thumb.png.7faff793e8abc46a59972eab8d2271ad.png

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Took a 40k share starter position on SPSO at .065 and it's come back around to that area today  after spiking a 20% yesterday. They trying to get current on financials right now (that's the risk that they wont), but 7M solar deal inked in Q4 and tiny float. They've been becoming active on OTC Markets (very recently restricted another 20M shares which in a dream scenario means and acquisition! More likely that they're vesting an employee), NVSOS and releasing PRs in February. This one is less of meaty pick than RXMD, because we don't know financials. Solar is an interested sector with new admin, this may be a cheap entry. Take a look if you're interested https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/SPSO/security

image.thumb.png.7faff793e8abc46a59972eab8d2271ad.png

Bid Ask spread is pretty wide at the moment.

1 minute ago, ZB'Tejas said:

What's the latest on PFMS? I still have some shares and it's up today... have we lost hope for this or still good upside?

No lost hope here. I'm on 750k free shares. The reward is Samtrade moving in without an R/S, the risk is David Lazar plays now seem to always end in an R/S.

My advice is to get on free shares if you can on any significant spike (which will probably accompany an update to NVSOS like XMET, but then crash when people see theres an R/S) and let them do what they will.

5 minutes ago, Spoosner said:

Bid Ask spread is pretty wide at the moment.

It will correct it's broke under .07 which is why I alerted yall in here, if you're bagholding from previous highs you're interested to see what happens. Pretty safe to put a bid on .065, a little riskier to go to .07+ but might pay off.

We'll know more when the financials are updated or reason for the restricted shares, but if you wait until that news and it's good you'll be paying considerably more with that little of a float on volume.

Edited by RCRanger03

6 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

It will correct, if you're bagholding from previous highs you're interested to see what happens. Pretty safe to put a bid on .065, a little riskier to go to .07

We'll know more when the financials are updated or reason for the restricted shares, but if you wait until that news and it's good you'll be paying considerably more with that little of a float on volume.

well, i just bought it at .075. am i boned?

3 minutes ago, tejas60 said:

got damn stop signs and Fidelity!

Sorry shady stonks and stop signs are like peanut butter and jelly lol

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

well, i just bought it at .075. am i boned?

nope just cuts profits a little. Ask slapping is the number one way to get in on a play that might pop. If you bid sit you'll get a better price sometimes, but sometimes you'll it altogether. Was that you for 750 shares?