Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

I haa standing limit order on Schwab for some shit penny stock I was watching last week that I honestly thought I had set up to be valid for the day only. 500,000 shares of TRBD at .0006. Suddenly 500,000 shares show up in my account this morning and most of 460K filled at .0003. When it showed up I was basically 70% of the daily volume. By the time I even noticed, it was quoted at .0007. Biggest % winner of the day. Set a sell .0009 for half of it to see if I can get out of it, as its volume has dropped since last week. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Haha 2

So, is the penny stock game basically that you're going to enter and exit a bunch of losers like you're Vic Mackey at 2am at the dance club, but the occasional gem will keep you afloat? Because AMYZF is basically just offsetting losses from every other stock in my Surly ETF except for Restoration Hardware which is up a few points.

Edit: RXMD is up a good amount overall too, I missed that amongst the sea of red.

Edited by BradInATX

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

So, is the penny stock game basically that you're going to enter and exit a bunch of losers like you're Vic Mackey at 2am at the dance club, but the occasional gem will keep you afloat? Because AMYZF is basically just offsetting losses from every other stock in my Surly ETF except for Restoration Hardware which is up a few points.

Edit: RXMD is up a good amount overall too, I missed that amongst the sea of red.

Yea, it's 99% shit that you just have to time right. AMYZF, ALPP, TSNP(maybe) are major outliers

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

It's damn interesting, but I wouldn't hold through the split unless you had millions of shares or have free shares that you don't mind paying $40 to see the outcome

hear me out, but.....at what price here is cheap enough to jump back on for a potential upswing?

2 minutes ago, Spoosner said:

@RCRanger03

Are you completely out of FPVD? I sold the majority of mine for a nice gain, but still have 50k shares. Can't decide if I should let it ride or cash in the $1k today.

I have 500k of free shares that I'm leaving in. Like the product, and wanted crypto exposure and Lou Kerner is gaga over involving crypto in the app

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

That would be dope. I believe you at your word, I'm just enjoying learning this stuff so seeing the actual paperwork is informative.

Sent.

FYI Not posting in the public thread because although as a shareholder I feel that I have the right to acquire them, it's unclear if the state of nevada agrees. This and the stonks thread come up on google pretty early on when you're searching these tickers. Great SEO @blacklab !

EDIT: Welp also see that my name and address are on those filings. I guess if you want to come get your amazon gifts back you know where haha. Feed the cat while you're there

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Haha 1

@RCRanger03 Thanks sir!

So you've probably answered this before so pardon my ignorance but what happens next? Stock gets hammered to pieces waiting for reverse split, then the rs happens and shorts come in and pound it further? Also, doesn't that only leave like 1 million shares or less?

What do you think about the market capitalization of Samtrade after this? Are they aiming for Nasdaq listing?