Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

So basically the lesson learned with a Lazar merger is get in early and take profits on the way up before the R/S hits.

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

The real answer on the subpennies is that you gotta get in early.

I lost ~$500 on PFMS.  That said I learned a ton about sub pennies, reverse mergers, and reverse stock splits in the past two weeks.  Hopefully my next learning lessons cost a bit less but I'm satisfied enough and waiting on the next opportunity

1 minute ago, ZB'Tejas said:

Wtf... it really was time to sell PFMS when I posted that and I didn't. Well that sucks.

yep i'm fortunate I was in at .0042 and had already taken some profits when it was over a penny. 

Still think there's a little short term money to be made here as idiots like me start thinking it's too low not to buy.

37 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

I think was discussed on previous pages regarding XMET R/S too, but when there is no effective date listed, is it ambiguous or default to 90 days or next business day? I'ma look back for that

On XMET they can't effect it until termination of custodianship is terminated, haven't looked at the court register, but I don't think it had happened when they filed. So the effective date is unknown but expect it to be within the window.

PFMS I don't know what the thought process is there... I'm still watching. Lazar trades are sell before the news forever more though. If I get in them at all. They have made me over $60k at this point though

• Hook 'Em 2

ALPP already serving my ROTH with distinction!

Using my PFMS gains to buy a bunch starters in some discount shady shit that I've hardly researched.

- PUPS and MJWL = Universal (not lazar) custodials in Delaware that might be on the move with some changes in the court reviewing them

- GRPS = CBD, press release next week

- WDLF = previous alert, big sale on it today, didn't have funds before. Immediately tanked on me further. Recovering a bit now.

- SPSO = trying to add some in the high .05s

• Hook 'Em 1

LOL. SEC suspends trading on some pennies. 

oday's order states that trading is being suspended because of questions about recent increased activity and volatility in the trading of these issuers, as well as the influence of certain social media accounts on that trading activity. The order also states that none of the issuers has filed any information with the SEC or OTC Markets, where the companies' securities are quoted, for over a year. As a result, the SEC suspended trading in the securities of: Bebida Beverage Co. (BBDA); Blue Sphere Corporation (BLSP); Ehouse Global Inc. (EHOS); Eventure Interactive Inc. (EVTI); Eyes on the Go Inc. (AXCG); Green Energy Enterprises Inc. (GYOG); Helix Wind Corp. (HLXW); International Power Group Ltd. (IPWG); Marani Brands Inc. (MRIB); MediaTechnics Corp. (MEDT); Net Talk.com Inc. (NTLK); Patten Energy Solutions Group Inc. (PTTN); PTA Holdings Inc. (PTAH); Universal Apparel & Textile Company (DKGR); and Wisdom Homes of America Inc. (WOFA).

The SEC also recently issued orders temporarily suspending trading in: Bangi Inc. (BNGI); Sylios Corp. (UNGS); Marathon Group Corp. (PDPR); Affinity Beverage Group Inc. (ABVG); All Grade Mining Inc. (HYII); and SpectraScience Inc. (SCIE). Each of these orders stated that the suspensions were due at least in part to questions about whether social media accounts have been attempting to artificially increase the companies' share price.

Under the federal securities laws, the SEC can suspend trading in a stock for 10 days and generally prohibit a broker-dealer from soliciting investors to buy or sell the stock again until certain reporting requirements are met.

55 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

ALPP already serving my ROTH with distinction!

Using my PFMS gains to buy a bunch starters in some discount shady shit that I've hardly researched.

- PUPS and MJWL = Universal (not lazar) custodials in Delaware that might be on the move with some changes in the court reviewing them

- GRPS = CBD, press release next week

- WDLF = previous alert, big sale on it today, didn't have funds before. Immediately tanked on me further. Recovering a bit now.

- SPSO = trying to add some in the high .05s

Interesting. I bailed on WDLF, I didn’t know it was a weed stonk but I am going to stay away from those.  Spso I can’t buy yet.  I think I will limit my Penny plays to the ones you get in on and feel good about.  FPVD still may be interesting if it sinks enough.  Anyone been following MSNVF?  That one has risen a lot this month.

Edited by Hefeweizen
Fuck. The. SEC.

3 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Interesting. I bailed on WDLF, I didn’t know it was a weed stonk but I am going to stay away from those.  Spso I can’t buy yet.  I think I will limit my Penny plays to the ones you get in on and feel good about.  FPVD still may be interesting if it sinks enough.  Anyone been following MSNVF?  That one has risen a lot this month.

Up $1k on shady shit so far lol. PUPS being the best. Probably should get a handle on those this weekend.

TSNP did way better than I expected after taking the D... Kinda scared in a good way what their presser has to say. STONKS!

WDLF 8k released. Retired all debt and got 2 new liceneses https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1281984/000147793221001110/wdlf_ex991.htm

SOCIAL LIFE NETWORK (OTC: WDLF) ADDS NEW COMPANIES TO ITS TECH INCUBATOR FOR 2021

LOS ANGELES, CA / February 26, 2021 / Social Life Network, Inc. (OTC: WDLF ), announced today the Company has added two brand new companies to its tech incubator in the first quarter, and plans to complete the due diligence for three more niche industry companies by the end of March. 

"Managements goal for the first quarter of 2021 was to retire all existing convertible debt, complete the due diligence on at least three new companies that we could add to our tech incubator in the first half of 2021, and assisted three of our existing licensees, MjLink.com, Inc., LikeRE.com, Inc. and HuntPost.com, Inc. with their Regulation A Tier 2 pre-IPO offerings," said CEO Ken Tapp. “Mission Accomplished!”

On February 11th, 2021, the Company reported that it had retired 100% of all Convertible Notes, completing the first phase of their growth strategy for 2021, by strengthening the balance sheet and allowing management to remain focused on revenue growth for 2021.

“The retirement of all convertible debt, the success of our MjLink pre-IPO capital raising campaign, and the addition of 2 brand new licensees over the past 60 days,” said Director Todd Markey “has put Social Life Network in the strongest growth position since becoming a public company in June of 2016. The Company has both secured the revenue needed through existing and new licensees, and eliminated all of its convertible debt, so that we have more than two years of runway capital to continue our growth strategy as a niche industry tech incubator.”

On February 26th, 2021, the Company completed the negotiation and signing of two new licensees to their niche industry social and ecommerce tech incubator.  Added to its existing portfolio of companies in the cannabis, hunting, fishing, camping, real estate, golfing, cycling, racket sports and soccer industries, Social Life Network can now add space and car racing enthusiast networks to its growing portfolio.  Combined, the auto racing and space exploration industries are expected to account for an estimated $500 billion dollars in three to five years from now when the companies would aim to execute their exit strategies. 

Director Lynn Murphy, adds “This should provide shareholders with a greater sense of confidence that we have their best financial interests at heart, and the enthusiasm that we are positioned for the same type of growth that we experienced in 2017 when signing on our first two tech incubator licensees.  At that time, we had just one niche industry with significant growth in the cannabis industry, and two new industries that we had barely dipped our toe into.  Three years later, we will have ten niche industries that we are servicing, with the first three industries prepared for initial public offerings.”

The Company will discuss the significance of the niche markets they service, and it relates to their 2021 growth plan, in their upcoming shareholder update podcasts, scheduled for February 26, 2021 at 1:15 PM pacific time / 4:15 PM eastern time, and February 28, 2021 at 5:00 PM pacific time / 8:00 PM eastern time, at https://www.SocialNetwork.ai/podcast

I need to consolidate down to some core bets this weekend. I’ve gotten spread out through a stack of stuff at this point that looked great 2 weeks ago. PVDG, ALPP, and TRCH still have me well into the green overall, but they have gotten beat up with everything else.