Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

Satisfied with this call. I think there may be some dippage off it not being the app release (although seems like it's close), but I'd probably try to buy in my ROTH if that happened. Long term faith restored, glad I held (probably couldn't have sold anyways)

Really like the Tickeri acquisition. 20M in stock and cash will be interesting to see how that was broken up, but I agree that it's more interesting to me than the other merchant stuff they've talked about. The audited financials are going show us a lot about that and the other major holders. May like what I see, and may not, but I'm glad they're sticking to the Q2 commitment. 

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, bluto said:

The whole Yelp angle seems like a waste of resources and time compared to their other ‘lines’

As someone living in a foreign country, merchant reviews are something I’ve noticed to be severely lacking, at least in Singapore. Whether or not HUMBL should be doing it is open for debate but I believe there’s a huge untapped market for international travelers.

• Hook 'Em 1

As someone living in a foreign country, merchant reviews are something I’ve noticed to be severely lacking, at least in Singapore. Whether or not HUMBL should be doing it is open for debate but I believe there’s a huge untapped market for international travelers.

Interesting perspective I wasn’t aware of.

And I suppose my ‘gripe’ is the sheer size and scope of multiple countries being aggregated. Yelp for example had almost 6k employees before covid slashed the shit out of them.

Mainly, I think there’s just enough of a market to chase on just the international P2P transactions that could be a home run and generate rev almost immediately while also beating competition in ease/cost to win users. I’m not exactly blown away with their current merchant offers or deal days sites, feels like they’re throwing shit against the wall to make it look like they’re doing stuff.

Wtf do I know, not much.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, bluto said:

Interesting perspective I wasn’t aware of.

Also, it’s not that the review sites are unavailable. Yelp, and of course Google, are live. People just don’t really utilize them like we’re accustomed to. Maybe having the review process tied to the payment method will generate interest?

21 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yea semi expecting a dip as people from today who didnt initially like the R/S still decide to bail and those who weren't whelmed by the call get out while its high. Hopefully anyway because I'd like to re establish the shares I got out today.

that's the plan.

Just from a learning standpoint, interesting little combo of factors to watch happen yesterday into today. R/S with name change apparently does trigger short covers. That's a nice little nugget to know. 

Apparently most brokerages did not settle share transfer overnight.

Fidelity did (at least with my previously purchased shares. My shares bought yesterday are still showing numbers for ticker)

Close eye on it Monday. 

Fidelity would not allow me to trade individual lots for TSNPD. They also lost 100 shares in the reductions (which they eventually credited back). Was put in a shitty situation as I had VASTLY different lots (down ten percent - up 1000%). Seems shitty a computer Couldn't divide by 4 in 12 hours before trading.  

I'll be doing DD one pagers on Sunday of all the new stonks I've gotten in since my departures from SNVP, PFMS, and XMET (mostly) and any halfway decent subpenny I can find (going to be tough since today's SEC action shows they're going after non-reports). It's going to be important not to tip folks who google search my username or the ticker name so is there a surly discord I could cop a corner in to post the DD?

Also for those that got caught in PFMS R/S I feel bad, I'm also planning on doing an exit strategy for yall. PM me your share counts and cost basis.

8 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

[mention]RCRanger03 [/mention] RC, what’s your feeling on RXMD? I know you like the guy that wrote up the Reddit DD piece. Is this a stock you’d continue to accumulate on dips?

I bought more today in the ROTH. Medium to Long Term Play like ALPP was in the summer. Will have more to say this weekend

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1