Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

29 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

Actually is this the same mechanical change that happened with TSNP -> TSNPD

Change of company name, not just ticket, so a new CUSIP, that just happened to be with a R/S as well?

I wonder if existing shares are going to be locked out again? 

quote testing to discord

edit- edit test

edit 2 - also bump, i'm very curious to see if that mechanism has the same problems with PFMS as TSNP did

Edited by cam4mav

3 hours ago, Rholl said:

New to this and I probably shouldnt even ask here..... but its almost 3am so here goes..... wth is the difference between RNECF and RNECY???   Talk to me like Im stupid!!!

One is an ADR, the other a share.  RNECF is buying stock in the company from overseas.  RNECY is buying an American Depository Receipt for half a share of Renesas.  Basically buying the same thing, but taxes, extra charges from foreign governments, etc can mean an ADR is the way to go, but I would highly recommend talking to someone more knowledgeable about them because a lot of foreign companies have government ownership, limited reporting, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1

Is there no resistance for ALPP, seems like the $50 mil privately placed at $6 could have been had at a better price and there isn't any indication of NASDAQ listing (if that even give the bounce once anticipated)
I'm not looking to sell, but just last week this was almost at $6.50, the week before over $7.00 ... alas, the dream of $10 seems on hold for now.

41 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

someone talk me out of selling my AMYZF...

+ Just finished uplisting from otcPink to OTCQB, recently sent out material for independent testing and whenever that comes back should be a boost

- seems the wind has fallen out of the sails of EV plays. If you're in in for short term, not much action until it has news

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Why now at its lowest point in weeks?  It’s a long term play, if you hang on.  @Harrison Stafford is your guy for advice on this one.

I have no compelling reason to get out other than it would be at a profit.  It’s sideways trend has me worried. Not a penny stock expert and just trying to make a few bucks based on this thread.  @Harrison Stafford  school me.

4 hours ago, Incredulity said:

I have no compelling reason to get out other than it would be at a profit.  It’s sideways trend has me worried. Not a penny stock expert and just trying to make a few bucks based on this thread.  @Harrison Stafford  school me.

If you've got a profit in AMYZF and want to take it, bully for you.  Of course, the risk you run is not getting back in AMY before the next surge.  That's the risk when you trade in and out of stocks.  If you do sell and are looking for a reentry price, I'm planning on adding to my position >if< NK dips to $1.18.  

• Hook 'Em 3

44 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

If you've got a profit in AMYZF and want to take it, bully for you.  Of course, the risk you run is not getting back in AMY before the next surge.  That's the risk when you trade in and out of stocks.  If you do sell and are looking for a reentry price, I'm planning on adding to my position >if< NK dips to $1.18.  

I am very upset about being up 50+% right now after averaging into this thing on the ride up from Jan to Feb. I'll ride this thing sideways until my return is sub 25% and then my paper hands will get itchy. 

56 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

No thank you

5 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

ALPP at 4.25 Pre market?

I want to buy more, but the longer I wait the cheaper it gets.
I'm starting to wonder if it is more than frustration over no NASDAQ listing that was expected 2-3 weeks ago; like something more fundamental in the business. 
There hasn't been much PR activity coming from the company, no new contracts, or target acquisitions and that used to be a daily/weekly pre-market push.

16 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Have pushed my reentry price for AMYZF back to 1.05 which is the 50 day ema.  

16 minutes ago, bluto said:

So investment firms put $50M of capital into alpp at a $6 price and totally overlooked the short situation?

Yeah, this screams of a crap tweet. Any capital type firm would not be making this kind of public statement on a company... "price target of 0"??

A "quality" firm would at least put the forthcoming report out first

January and February were very very good. As of today, February gains have been wiped out. Just hoping to hold onto January at this point, but fuck, even my non penny stonk holdings are volatile as fuck. 

But with all the carnage today, one of my shittiest penny stonk plays that I didnt unload yet was the lone green beacon.

image.png.4fc9fd3565d5f076d3bb1536285100a8.png

You would think with 100%+ gain today I would be up overall on this shitbucket, but uh....nope.  My cost is .01

Edited by Blotto