Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

34 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

I am but others are hanging in.  I kept 100 shares of Humbl for the mammaries.

Sold out on my final 1M at .006 on Friday, and watching XMET's post split action to see if I want back in for a small position. Bid/ASK Split is 100% right now so could do some serious scalping damage if you were feeling risky

I've not sold any TSNP

Current positions

I'm long right now on ALPP, TSNP, RXMD, and I suppose FPVD? (Not selling my final free 500k)

Medium on WDLF, UAPC, and MEDH (possible that I might move free shares to the long category)

Swinging MRPI, SPSO, GRPS (possible that I might move free shares to medium category)

Custodial Waiting on PUPS and MJWL 

• Hook 'Em 2

Current positions
I'm long right now on ALPP, TSNP, RXMD, and I suppose FPVD? (Not selling my final free 500k)
Medium on WDLF, UAPC, and MEDH (possible that I might move free shares to the long category)
Swinging MRPI, SPSO, GRPS (possible that I might move free shares to medium category)
Custodial Waiting on PUPS and MJWL 

Did you take a position on MJWL?

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

500k. Originally was 250k but averaged down considerably in the deep dark days of last week (that we will Please God NEVER return to)

Which only brought me back to now even lol. Probably going to free shares on any spike of 100% or more.

1 minute ago, Spoosner said:

XMET is showing up as completely worthless in my account. I was riding on free shares and a little profit, but was hoping to get something for the remainder. Can they really just go to absolute zero? Same for others that still have some?

It's just the brokerage still processing the split

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Harrison Stafford said:

AMYZF will present tomorrow (Wed.) at the International Battery Seminar and Virtual Exhibit.  Perhaps, they'll find somebody who wants to build a recycling plant.  AMYZF is +.15 at 1.39.  A 12% move on the day.

I added to my AMY position, but I really  piled in to UUUU the last few days.  NK never hit my entry point at 24 so I missed the boat.  Say la vee.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

I added to my AMY position, but I really  piled in to UUUU the last few days.  NK never hit my entry point at 24 so I missed the boat.  Say la vee.

You bought AMY & UUUU on a nice dip and are going to make serious dinero on both stocks.  Nothing wrong with loading up with UUUU as they are less risky than AMY.  UUUU is already in business, has no debt, and is trying to expand to rare earths.  Aaaand, uranium prices have just started to rise in what should be a multi year event.  Damn, there’s just so much potential with both of these companies.  LFG!

• Hook 'Em 3

37 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Man, I'm happy about IBRX today.  Solid rec @Harrison Stafford.  You said you're holding till it hits $60?

Oh, no.  I plan to hold IBRX until it reaches at least $150 and will reevaluate the landscape at that point. I simply said it will hit $60 this year.  And, gracias for the rec.

Edited by Harrison Stafford
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

So any new recs? May have an opportunity to put a fairly decent sum into something high risk high return over the next 6 months or so.

Check out IQST. Major revs for a penny, dif income streams, lookin to uplist. International telecom

Currently holding with no plans on selling anytime soon:

AZFL and GNCP - both had a good week

INND, TSNPD, SRMX - they have all been up and down but I'm still way green on all of them.

SNVP - made my money back and have been holding free shares but it has taken a beating the last few weeks

12 hours ago, chikin23 said:

Currently holding with no plans on selling anytime soon:

AZFL and GNCP - both had a good week

INND, TSNPD, SRMX - they have all been up and down but I'm still way green on all of them.

SNVP - made my money back and have been holding free shares but it has taken a beating the last few weeks

SNVP has Caveat Emptor now, likely for a fake twitter profile that caused the most recent spike (now since deleted). Be careful there, you're on free shares so there isn't a loss risk, but that's exactly the kind of ticker the SEC is suspending without notice right now.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Cannot actually see the DD.  Says I cannot access the drive.

They're in a 30 day quiet period right now because they're in the process of moving up a level in the OTC. No updates likely until after that is over, but here is the last iteration of that packet

Social Life Network.pdf

4 minutes ago, TechTech said:

alright, it sound like I am going to have to join the discord because this thread has essentially died. 

Can someone please inform me what I need to do. Thank you.

On the banner at the top of the Surly page, select Store -> Subscriptions and pay your tree fiddy. Then click on the "Join My Server" button on the Discord gif. You should probably join Discord using the same email address as you use for Surly before clicking on the join button. profit!

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, TechTech said:

alright, it sound like I am going to have to join the discord because this thread has essentially died. 

Can someone please inform me what I need to do. Thank you.

I'm still open to an option that works for everybody without requiring people to sign up for Treefiddy. 

Also I'm a net negative on decisions since going to the discord. Not that it has anything to do with the conversation there, but it might have protected you from my picks lol