Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

Just saw how much stuff yall bought, yall are nuts! I've never got gifts like that in my life. Wifey is adding some stuff now. I've got gifts to give all freaking year. Also thanks to people still giving cash through Venmo. If you remember I bargained with my wife to used the whole first stimulus to stonk by promising a renovation. We're coming up on a $30k full reside of the house and I've been using this money to pay down the balance. I may have hundreds of thousands in the unrealized gains, but under $10k 
If XMET goes ham, then I'm gonna cut yall off. Until the private island Lagavulin open bar party. BYOBoP (bring your own boat or plane)
Also I'm getting the F of Venmo as soon as Humblpay is available in the US

I don’t know if you realize that on this thread alone there’s at least a million dollars in ‘winnings’ bc of you (I have no doubt it’s a mil). Throw on all the friends and family we pass this crazy shit along to. You’ve literally made millions of dollars rippling out.
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Low risk to go with @Harrison Stafford picks not as much volatility great mind behind jumping in, but you should check there because I don't buy over a $1.

XMET is my stonk spirit animal, highest risk reward. Could go back to trips with bad news, could go to a $1 with good. Hell if i know, but that's my Millionaire make retirement package.

PFMS is toying with breaking a penny and when the Samtrade news comes it will probably be more like FPVD range. Both of those will be less volatile as long as no negative shareholder news like R/S comes with 8ks. It's good to get spread around there so half you account doesn't disappear when you're not looking. Happened to me twice with ALPP early on lol and then once on early SNVP 

@RCRanger03 is spot on with his analysis. The only penny stock I’m recommending is AMYZF and all my other picks are on the Surly #Stonks thread varying in price $4 to $23.  Have bought 50,000 shares of AMYZF at .53 and another 50,000 shares at .85.  I believe the ride up in AMYZF will be spectacular.  RC’s picks are, indeed, higher risk and higher reward.  Having said that, he hits on an astonishingly high % of his penny stock picks.  The guy is freaking amazing!  Wish I’d gotten in ALPP & TSNP.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

@RCRanger03 is spot on with his analysis. The only penny stock I’m recommending is AMYZF and all my other picks are on the Surly #Stonks thread varying in price $4 to $23.  Have bought 50,000 shares of AMYZF at .53 and another 50,000 shares at .85.  I believe the ride up in AMYZF will be spectacular.  RC’s picks are, indeed, higher risk and higher reward.  Having said that, he hits on an astonishingly high % of his penny stock picks.  The guy is freaking amazing!  Wish I’d gotten in ALPP & TSNP.  

Do you have any sense of timing on the tech/patent/labprocess things that AMYZF is waiting on? Considering taking a pretty hefty long position, but wouldn't mind a quick hit win in the meantime as well.  

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

so what's the strategy here, if i can be permitted dumb question amnesty. 

is this a buy and hold deal? is this a "take the profits on the spikes and buy the lows" kind of thing? 

pretend my 12 year old is who you explaining this to.

which are you talking about?

Just now, RCRanger03 said:

which are you talking about?

well, generally.

i understand each one of these pennies has a different strategy. i just bought a little of most of the recs on the last page. sounds like people have taken profits on some of these plays and parlayed them into bigger plays.

i'm not looking for overall financial advice, i'm just new to penny investing and so i am just looking for a rudimentary primer of sorts, i guess 

well, generally.

i understand each one of these pennies has a different strategy. i just bought a little of most of the recs on the last page. sounds like people have taken profits on some of these plays and parlayed them into bigger plays.

i'm not looking for overall financial advice, i'm just new to penny investing and so i am just looking for a rudimentary primer of sorts, i guess 

If you want general advice, then STONKS ALWAYS GO UP

I subscribe to the sell onto free shares early and ride as long as I can. This cost me dearly on ALPP (to the tune of $450,000), but put me in good positions on about 5 other subpennies that have yet to fully play out (some of which that you are now on).

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

If you want general advice, then STONKS ALWAYS GO UP

I subscribe to the sell onto free shares early and ride as long as I can. This cost me dearly on ALPP (to the tune of $450,000), but put me in good positions on about 5 other subpennies that have yet to fully play out (some of which that you are now on).

you must have missed the part where you're explaining it to my 12 year old haha

so basically, sell the jumps and buy back in on the dips for free shares? am i understanding it correctly? don't mean to pester, just trying to get some feet under me.

so basically, sell the jumps and buy back in on the dips for free shares? am i understanding it correctly? don't mean to pester, just trying to get some feet under me.

Buy stonks. When stonks go up, sell a little bit of stonks to get back intial investment. then hodl stonk to moon. get tendies for free

• Haha 1

well, generally.

There are many different strategies, depend on your goals and personality
- buy and hold, and hold and hold
- trade, make a decent profit and look for something else to flip

and about a 1,000 variations in between
FWIW - I'm not really into trading, it takes too much time and I feel like I have to watch my investments more than I like or have time to do
I'm a big believer in taking something off the table, depending on how much something goes up...at least 50% of your initial $$$'s invested. But these penny stonks are a different thing for me. I tried it a little over the summer, and lost a little on the few I tried (including ALPP). But I kept my eye on them, make a watchlist and keep track of weekly or monthly prices, and then I got back into ALPP as it headed to $1, and I've done the same with a couple of others. We will see how it works out.

Days like today don't come around all that often, so all should enjoy and celebrate because there will be days when things go to shit.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, hayden_horn said:

If you buy 1M shares at .001 then you can get 50% of your shares as free by selling at .002 or 66% at .003 or 90% at .01 

Once you're on free shares then you're not risking any of your money to see where it goes. My way costs me short term money because, but protects me from getting locked into a position down a lot or forced to take a loss. I usually cost out (aka get on free shares in the range of 200% up or 300% up if I'm interested. If I love a stock I ride it dirty and don't get on free shares and even avg up (see TSNP).

I sold 50k worth of ALLP under $0.30 to get the rest of mine free because I had been burned on previous runs. That one still stings. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Penelope - in case you are still struggling with Fidelity, you gotta make it a limit order. Fidelity won’t let you make a market order on sub-dollar stocks.

I went through the last couple pages and took some notes.

Missed on TSNP and ALPP and since they are now over a dollar - can’t chase. in on 10,000 shares of AMYZF though, I work in the environmental space and people frankly do not understand how much of the rare metals we use are recycled. @Harrison - I’m up solid on your NK bet so that’s one of the reasons why I’m tailing you here.

XMET, SNVP and PFMS look like the stonkiest of the bunch with their sub-penny stock price. Makes no sense to try and pick a winner out of these, just going to throw $1000 at each and double up on a 33% retrace and a 50% retrace if it comes to that. Made a quick triple playing Dogecoin on Robinhood the last two weeks. Liquidated the shitty positions and moved all my stocks to Fidelity after the GME debacle but basically yolo’d the free cash into Doge after Elon’s tweet. Sold and the proceeds are in ACH transfer land making a couple percentage points for those fuckers at Robinhood. Going to throw most of that at the stonks above when it comes through.

A couple references to BMIX and FPVD who are at a couple pennies though. Are we still bullish? I’m not the biggest fan of foreign mining companies for a number reasons but....

I propose Baja Peninsula, Tijuana to Cabo with stops in Rosarito, Ensenada, and Rosalita, for the Surly Stonk Boating Extravaganza.

1 hour ago, capnamerca said:

Do you have any sense of timing on the tech/patent/labprocess things that AMYZF is waiting on? Considering taking a pretty hefty long position, but wouldn't mind a quick hit win in the meantime as well.  

If you held a gun to my head, I’d say this summer.  When the picture becomes clearer, rest assured, I’ll post it on this thread.  In regards to a quick hit,  AMYZF requested an OTC uplisting (leaving the pink sheets) on January 28th.  That usually takes between 4-6 weeks and there should be a price bump from it.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

This. Nobody really has a clue what it's going to do. A dime would be fucking amazing and I think wildly exceed most expectations.

Lot's of different outcomes. A guy that's been in almost as long as I have made this chart regarding the potential reaction to different reduced SS when we get that information. Then it multiplies that by taking into account other factors, like risk of R/S, what the incoming company is etc. My guess is that it's somewhere in the 1B to 2B range

image.thumb.png.6738201414d403f12a8c53bf40365b63.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

We might be putting way too much pressure on Ranger. Choose your own entry and exit strategy because even he makes decisions he regrets. Also, he’s playing with soooo much house money at this point that his risk tolerance is likely really high. Obviously, this advice doesn’t apply to the YOLO crowd but everyone else needs to find their comfort zone, make a plan, and stick with it.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Lot's of different outcomes. A guy that's been in almost as long as I have made this chart regarding the potential reaction to different reduced SS when we get that information. Then it multiplies that by taking into account other factors, like risk of R/S, what the incoming company is etc. My guess is that it's somewhere in the 1B to 2B range

image.thumb.png.6738201414d403f12a8c53bf40365b63.png

I mean if you're going to tell me row 9 is an option that is what I'll chose to believe going forward 🚀

1 minute ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

We might be putting way too much pressure on Ranger. Choose your own entry and exit strategy because even he makes decisions he regrets. Also, he’s playing with soooo much house money at this point that his risk tolerance is likely really high. Obviously, this advice doesn’t apply to the YOLO crowd but everyone else needs to find their comfort zone, make a plan, and stick with it.

YOLO up a sneaky 25% the past week

I was asking the group as a whole. Ranger has done great bringing a group together. Figure we can all walk these bets some together.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Not bad advice, but no worries here. I'm just an internet stranger lol. When I can I'll help put out information about when and where to get in on the bottom floor, or when catalysts look to take it to another level, and you take it from there. Everybody has different goals and strats.

Also yall might find things before me and I can jump on yalls DD. I'm partial to blockchain, tech sector, and R/M plays, but there are plenty out there that can make you and me great money! I'm out on Weedstocks though got burned too many times.

Whoever sent that message about the airpods shoot me a PM, I can't remove it from that setting but I put up another one if that helps. Can't thank yall enough for all the support by the way. Working at a non-profit requires a lot of sacrifices namely financial ones for doing something you truly believe in. For the past six years, my and two kids have scraped things together on one non-profit income while my wife stays home with the kids, often by the skin of our teeth and everything we have is used and handed down. The idea that we have the ability to maybe have true financial freedom is still hard to believe, much less people sending us gifts for just posting information.

Anyways so here's Wonderwall...

Sounds like you guys deserve the fuck out of it and is probably part of the reason this is all coming together for you. Karma and all. Happy for y'all and know that even when you're helping yourself you're helping a ton of people on this thread 👌

• Hook 'Em 1

Penelope - in case you are still struggling with Fidelity, you gotta make it a limit order. Fidelity won’t let you make a market order on sub-dollar stocks.

I went through the last couple pages and took some notes.

Missed on TSNP and ALPP and since they are now over a dollar - can’t chase. in on 10,000 shares of AMYZF though, I work in the environmental space and people frankly do not understand how much of the rare metals we use are recycled. @Harrison - I’m up solid on your NK bet so that’s one of the reasons why I’m tailing you here.

XMET, SNVP and PFMS look like the stonkiest of the bunch with their sub-penny stock price. Makes no sense to try and pick a winner out of these, just going to throw $1000 at each and double up on a 33% retrace and a 50% retrace if it comes to that. Made a quick triple playing Dogecoin on Robinhood the last two weeks. Liquidated the shitty positions and moved all my stocks to Fidelity after the GME debacle but basically yolo’d the free cash into Doge after Elon’s tweet. Sold and the proceeds are in ACH transfer land making a couple percentage points for those fuckers at Robinhood. Going to throw most of that at the stonks above when it comes through.

A couple references to BMIX and FPVD who are at a couple pennies though. Are we still bullish? I’m not the biggest fan of foreign mining companies for a number reasons but....

I propose Baja Peninsula, Tijuana to Cabo with stops in Rosarito, Ensenada, and Rosalita, for the Surly Stonk Boating Extravaganza.

Yeah, I’m able to be in on some (placing limit orders on all), but certain ones, Fidelity won’t let me trade. I’ll call them next week.

2 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

It’s not you or your account. Just can’t buy certain pink sheets on fidelity from time to time. SNVP. CBBT etc. 

You can’t buy with Fidelity when there’s a Stop sign on the symbol. Usually it’s from failing to report to the SEC. otcmarkets .com will show it. 
SNVP example

• Hook 'Em 2

56 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Just remember that TD charges a fee for every trade with OTC Pink Sheet stocks 

Yea I’d only use it in those special instances. Have only ran in to it a couple times on Fid. Honestly they probably save people from themselves with it more often than not but still.

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Hook 'Em 1

I don’t want to derail the thread but I have a penny trade question about Vanguard. They mentioned restricting certain OTC trades. Has anyone attempted to trade an OTC stock on Vanguard and been unable to?

Edited by Coelenterate Fuccboi
I apologize if this has been covered.