Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

Something absolutely strange is going on with Level 2 on XMET

It's skipping around full cents and then dropping back down. I've seen a series of trades at .009 to .02 then back to .0095 and then back to .015 then now it's selling on bid.

This can't be just fat fingers or newbies. We're talking $10k+ orders here. 

4 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Something absolutely strange is going on with Level 2 on XMET

It's skipping around full cents and then dropping back down. I've seen a series of trades at .009 to .02 then back to .0095 and then back to .015 then now it's selling on bid.

This can't be just fat fingers or newbies. We're talking $10k+ orders here. 

It's definitely been odd.  Must be a lot of market orders coming in.  

FPVD trying to touch a nickel.   

5 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

It's definitely been odd.  Must be a lot of market orders coming in.  

There must have been a flood of new traders because this is happening across all my tickers. It's making level2 unusable.

I think I'm going to checkout today, catchup on work. I'll peek back in for power hour and close

Just now, RCRanger03 said:

There must have been a flood of new traders because this is happening across all my tickers. It's making level2 unusable.

I think I'm going to checkout today, catchup on work. I'll peek back in for power hour and close

# of followers on StockTwits on some of these tickers has doubled or more in the past week.  

FPVD is embarrassing the other stocks in my portfolio, followed closely by VPER. COWI is another that i bought blindly at .0007 a couple of weeks ago. Its around .003 after touching .004 this morning. STONKS! I have about 5 more that I bought the last couple of weeks and they are all up anywhere from 50-250%. Ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Hank_Hill said:

Saw an article yesterday that the meme stonkers are turning their eyes on the penny game. Might be part of it.

yeah, I’ve seen a lot of buzz about OTC in the Reddit/retail community. I think there’s gonna be a big influx of cash that will pump some of these stocks even more. Those GME addicts are gonna be looking to find their next 20x investment and OTC is probably their best shot. 

3 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

yeah, I’ve seen a lot of buzz about OTC in the Reddit/retail community. I think there’s gonna be a big influx of cash that will pump some of these stocks even more. Those GME addicts are gonna be looking to find their next 20x investment and OTC is probably their best shot. 

I just hope I can exact my several pounds of flesh prior to the collapse in some of these names.  

1 minute ago, Trey3216 said:

I just hope I can exact my several pounds of flesh prior to the collapse in some of these names.  

Hoping ALPP and TSNP are already too high to be on their radar so they don't fuck with the healthy growth they're experiencing (although don't know how much quicker ALPP could've risen) 

1 minute ago, Hank_Hill said:

Hoping ALPP and TSNP are already too high to be on their radar so they don't fuck with the healthy growth they're experiencing (although don't know how much quicker ALPP could've risen) 

Healthy growth!!! Up 2000% in a few weeks

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I can't say I'm not worried about this. 

Just now, Hank_Hill said:

Palabra

1 minute ago, bluto said:

Bought another pound of shares on alpp at 7.80, how could you not?!?

I love it!

2 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

So many of these are going to crash all the way back to where they started. But fuck if I know when. I pulled out 30% of my VPER this morning at a 10X gain, and will likely do the same with FPVD soon. The OTC euphoria is a bit much, lulz. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I just noticed I'm up exactly a penny on my .0002 entry into XMET. We've come a long way little buddy, and this just may be the beginning. 

Its been so long since you've been discussing this one, I forgot what the hell they even do. Is it just basically a shell company looking for a business to merge with? 

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Its been so long since you've been discussing this one, I forgot what the hell they even do. Is it just basically a shell company looking for a business to merge with? 

I posted a long overview a few pages back over the weekend if you want the full blown story.

TLDR: Divy Ticker with 8+B overissued shares. David Lazar rehab job, sold for $220k to Chinese Finance/IPO type for R/M. May have a share reduction of those overissued shares.