Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

1 hour ago, Goofyboy said:

So FVPD is still running?

I just had some more money finally clear. I need two cheapies to pick up.

INND? XMET? PFMS? AMZYF?

Same boat, but adding ALPP to the discussion.  Throw a bone to the new guy(s)!  In the pennies, I already have small positions in HCMC and XMET.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Blotto said:

I have held a weed stonk (SGMD) since August. Bought in at .0024 and it promptly went in the shitter and stayed down 30-50% since then. It was only $250 so rather insignificant. I cant even remember the reason for buying. Fucker has rocketed up to .0065 the last few days. If it hits .01, I'm selling and using that to fund the industry over the next year or so.  

Sitting at .016 after opening at .02. Now I'm tempted to see what SGMD can do in this weed stock euphoria. Other than TNCFF, I don't have much exposure to that industry.

On 1/30/2021 at 8:30 AM, LarryTT said:

#SupDup SuperDuperInvestor @ SuperDuperInvst I was trying to follow a few others but this gal has been on fire. After I stopped clouding the picture with all the other noise and just following her calls my account has more than tripled the last 8- 10 weeks. One example was BNGO recommended at 0.56 and is now at $11.00 (been as high as 13.85) She has a mix of swings and LT holds as well. ex: CURI (Curiosity Channel) called around $7.50 in November and is now been up to $20+  

Thanks for the heads up. I decided to randomly pick two of her recent hyped stocks yesterday (CIIC -flat, and LTMCF - up 65%). Not bad supdup, not bad. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

PFMS getting hammered. Any particular reason?

3 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

these are (barely) stonks, there is rarely a reason
anyway - almost everything stonky is in the red ..... must be time to buy more!

Low volume across the stonk world. MM always attack on low volume days early to build negative sentiment and cause downward candles. PFMS is holding up better than most actually

Whoever was asking about shroom stonks, I'm in PSYC and it's up 98% today as of this writing.

Thanks to that, WDLF, FPVD and a couple of new smaller holdings, I'm up 3% in the penny/stonk portfolio on the day, even with XMET, PFMS & ALPP currently acting as boat anchors.

I currently have zero strategy for exiting any of my 30+ positions, most of which are free shares.  I guess I'm gonna need to figure that out ...

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BTW said:

Whoever was asking about shroom stonks, I'm in PSYC and it's up 98% today as of this writing.

Thanks to that, WDLF, FPVD and a couple of new smaller holdings, I'm up 3% in the penny/stonk portfolio on the day, even with XMET, PFMS & ALPP currently acting as boat anchors.

I currently have zero strategy for exiting any of my 30+ positions, most of which are free shares.  I guess I'm gonna need to figure that out ...

keep me posted if you figure something out

27 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

I have no idea what this reference means but I guess not good?  Fidelity saved me from buying this one. 

200.gif

New traders, or latecomers got caught at the top and now don't know what to do 50% down. At some point they're going to start to bail and it will be down into a hole. I'm on 1M completely free shares and now it's not enough to start my Roth Stonk Account so I'm just gonna wait it out no matter how low it goes until news. Sawant strikes again! I think eventually this one could be something, and there is just enough to keep me interested

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BTW said:

Ha, just now OBMP was at $3 before SupDup tweeted about it, now's it's $3.80 ... at some point you wonder if the SEC is gonna give her a call ...

Seems like there are a bunch of "day traders" who just hop on whatever some of these large twitter investors tweet out right away and then flip for easy profits.  There's certain people I follow on twitter who seem to have the ability to double a sub-penny stock in a day with a single tweet. 

Yeah I actually created a twitter account to follow SupDup and get immediate notifications of her tweets and noticed the same thing. You could make some coin if you knew what she was going to tweet about before she does it. Not that some anaonymous person on the internet would ever do such a thing. 

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Seems like there are a bunch of "day traders" who just hop on whatever some of these large twitter investors tweet out right away and then flip for easy profits.  There's certain people I follow on twitter who seem to have the ability to double a sub-penny stock in a day with a single tweet. 

Yes there are, but the often sell into the run wen they post to get on free shares and move on to the next one. There is no risk for them if it crashes afterwards. I agree the way the market is right now is nothing like it was even a few months ago and some of those people don't know what they are or aren't violating. 

8 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Yes there are, but the often sell into the run wen they post to get on free shares and move on to the next one. There is no risk for them if it crashes afterwards. I agree the way the market is right now is nothing like it was even a few months ago and some of those people don't know what they are or aren't violating. 

Yep, then post about how you became a millionaire and tell all your followers they can do the same by the end of the year, accumulate new followers, rinse and repeat. 

Webull now has a warning up for alpp “due to a corporate action this stock has been suspended temporarily. Trading should resume in 1-2 biz days.” Not sure if that’s just premarket generic warning or what since they don’t carry otc in general. I bought a test share yesterday tho.