Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

Nice run on TSNP this morning! 

I'm holding 30k shares at an average of $.38 and had another limit order set yesterday hoping for one more pull back that never filled. 

Contemplating if the $50 fee on AMYZF is worth it or not... I like their business plan and think that is one I'd be comfortable going long on.

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

XMET getting downward pressure on the ASK, but not at volume everything is under 1M shares. Looking desperate, but profit takers are getting hooks and selling on bid.

EDIT there's the flip, they got it under .007 and put up a 7M share wall. Bastardos! Could tumble a bit here as late comers get eaten up.

I was debating selling at .008 but had Diamond hands.  Will let it ride.

I doubled down on Alpp on the dip last week and am strapped in for the up list.

Tsnp feels locked and loaded too.  

I am not scraped on these now, riding dirty with my gainz.  Feeling stonky for the next month.

16 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

XMET this is why there is so much value on having Level2 data. It's clear as day. Nothing absolutely nothing has changed since yesterday. 10M on the ask now. they're going to lean heavy and try to break the bottom.

Potential buying opportunity, sold 50% of my holdings at the last runup and wouldn't mind getting back in again at a reasonable price point.

So you're saying dump JADA?

57 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

What the hell happened to JADA? More importantly, is there any remaining optimism looking forward?

55 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Coinbase decided to go direct listing instead of IPO

11 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

So you're saying dump JADA?

The more I think about this, might be an opportunity to buy in again. The SS is perfect for a R/M. The pre merger rise was based of the Coinbase rumors, but an decent company could get a run out of it. A good to great company could really do some damage as we were expecting with Coinbase.

I had a little extra that I wasn't able to add into PFMS... May park it there. Need to think about it, but probably will if it goes .06 or lower

Edited by RCRanger03

44 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

What were your entries on each of those?

FPVD 10,000 for a total of 162.  so $0.0162.  In a loss so far for the day.

PFMS 10,000 for a total of 58, so $0.0058.  In a gain so far for the day.

TSNP @ $0.453.  In a loss for the day so far.

XMET - $0.00724.  Biggest loss of the day so far.  Still, not killing me.  Hoping this one comes back up.  It is my biggest position.  

I didn't want to go too big at first.  This is all in my fidelity account.  

I still have a Robin Hood account that I am playing with, and went in on NOK call options and even bought some AMC at the dip.  

4 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

The more I think about this, might be an opportunity to buy in again. The SS is perfect for a R/M. The pre merger rise was based of the Coinbase rumors, but an decent company could get a run out of it. A good to great company could really do some damage as we were expecting with Coinbase.

I had a little extra that I wasn't able to add into PFMS... May park it there. Need to think about it, but probably will if it goes .06 or lower

Well poop fidelity won’t let me buy JADA.  PFMS has had a nice run for me, doubled my initial buy.  I probably will just put more into ALPP if I can’t figure out another Penny play.

Bought 6 shit stonks the last couple weeks of January. Sold CTLE at 3X what I bought it. VPER is trading at slightly higher than 3X what I paid for it, so those two were the clear winners. PLTRF is up 40%, SSFT is down slightly, ELCR and PLYZ down around 40% each. Fairly profitable for about 30 minutes of research. Will likely shitcan the last two and hunt for some more.

• Like 1

PFMS There is a little baby Bid at .0051 and then nothing until .004 . I've perched a .0041 buy in there incase the bid breaks. People either don't believe that Samtrade guess on the buyer, or are afraid of the R/S possibility. I think it will be at a penny in a minute if that announcement comes out without an R/S.

2 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

PFMS There is a little baby Bid at .0051 and then nothing until .004 . I've perched a .0041 buy in there incase the bid breaks. People either don't believe that Samtrade guess on the buyer, or are afraid of the R/S possibility. I think it will be at a penny in a minute if that announcement comes out without an R/S.

I’m going deeper on it too.

That baby bid is the remainder of my .0051 limit order.
Jerk. ;)

couple I got into today after browsing here / friends stonk talk. 

ALPP $4.05

AMYZF $0.81

AZRX $1.58

TSNP $0.46

Did I do good? Aimed for a mix of near term and long term gains. Not trying to day trade. using fidelity.

Edited by cam4mav
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Damn just ALPP and TSNP made me serious green today.  I just wish I had gotten on sooner but these are super.

Got into those late today. I'm going to go ahead and assume I'm going to be a millionaire soon though based on projected returns.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Can you clear up the shares outstanding for me? Is it 630 million or 97million?

3 hours ago, Hefeweizen said:

Damn just ALPP and TSNP made me serious green today.  I just wish I had gotten on sooner but these are super.

I like ALPP because they have actual revenue but am intrigued by Humbl. Hate the name though because of the points of confusion (the restaurant and the dating app). I'm curious what you all think of Humbl's market cap and 3 billion+ shares....

3 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Can you clear up the shares outstanding for me? Is it 630 million or 97million?

PFMS SS updated as of today (they're keeping it updated everyday which is a good sign that things are progressing with the merger partner). For a pink it's pretty good, to give you an idea, this is the range that we're HOPING XMET is reduced to.

image.thumb.png.c695cafbb6f50eeb1988324f89086d3a.png

3 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

I like ALPP because they have actual revenue but am intrigued by Humbl. Hate the name though because of the points of confusion (the restaurant and the dating app). I'm curious what you all think of Humbl's market cap and 3 billion+ shares....

The way they've continually been retiring shares was the catalyst from trips to a penny (which is where I got on board) and then the value potential of the company became clear and it went from a penny to $0.39 in a week or two. When they get into discussions about uplisting is when you have to worry about an R/S, so hopefully by then they're high enough in PPS that they wouldn't need to like we're hoping for with ALPP.

I'm bummed there hasn't been a FPVD / Bigtoken 8k yet... maybe they filed it and it will come out tomorrow. I'm so spoiled on ALPP's precision on either delivering early or on time

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m EXTRA heavy alpp but thinking about pushing in more. As part of that thinking, I’m looking at drone competitors of alpp.... it looks like they’re either UAVS, Chinese, or major bluechip defense aeros. Is there anybody else out there for comparison or watch out for? If that’s the field then I’m leaning toward pushing heavier ahead of uplisting.

7 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Matched you at .0041 on PFMS.

Buy on AMYZF at .75 - hoping to catch an opening dip, then diamond hands to $10!

Open buy or FPVD at .012. I don't love this one as much, but maybe there's value and a quick jump.

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

When they get into discussions about uplisting is when you have to worry about an R/S, so hopefully by then they're high enough in PPS that they wouldn't need to like we're hoping for with ALPP.

You've said this a few times and I'm not sure I fully understand the negative connotations to a R/S. Wouldn't value be preserved? If 1000 shares at $0.10 suddenly became 100 shares at $1, net value is the same. Can you elaborate? (as always, appreciate the edumacation here).

36 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

You've said this a few times and I'm not sure I fully understand the negative connotations to a R/S. Wouldn't value be preserved? If 1000 shares at $0.10 suddenly became 100 shares at $1, net value is the same. Can you elaborate? (as always, appreciate the edumacation here).

It gets alarming because it becomes a radar target for short sellers to take it back to $.10 again, then rinse/repeat.   See RIOT for a good example.  

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, capnamerca said:

In a vacuum yes value is preserved, and I've held through a few Reverse Splits for that reason, but trading is also about sentiment of the shareholders. Flippers and shorts love R/S, offerings, dilution anything that can spook the mob. People who have smaller common holdings HATE R/S because it kneecaps their future profits so they often bail. I'm still holding a $2.5k bag of BRRN formerly QUTR at 50% my investment value where everyone else bolted while I held through. 

Put it more at the current PPS If you hold 1000 shares at $4 in a 1:2 R/S then it become 500 at $8, but then a bunch of people sell at $8, shorts start putting downward pressure, and the PPS falls and if you haven't sold it becomes 400 at $4 and you are out the difference.

The reason I voted for the A/S increase is that they've been incredibly judicious on dilution, only doing so to acquire new businesses that have increased shareholder value (QCA, Impossible Aerospace, and Vayu were all acquired by that manner). That way when we're at $20 I have that number times my current share number not half or 1/3

The original ALPP run in November 2019 was murdered by the mention of a R/S (not that I'm complaining because it allowed me to get on) Also it typically benefits insiders while wiping out common share holders. That's not the case here, but not everyone realizes that. I'm trying to refer as many people as I can to the unprecedented step that CEO Kent took by making all share types subject to any R/S action. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Feeling? Spill it!

8 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

I'm still here, El Guapo!

Lots of indicators like a forming Golden Cross, and 1 current unknown market fact from my own DD no insider knowledge. No spilling before I've gotten more shares, honestly I probably shouldn't have said anything but I know I trapped a few of you fine fellows with me back in the summer. Take it for what you will.

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, bluto said:

When is the R/S decision or announcement on alpp? It doesn’t seem necessary given the performance but wtf do I know

They're voting on the ABILITY to do so or the ABILITY to increase the Authorized shares on Friday. I believe today is that last day to cast any common share votes... you had to be in for a certain amount of time before the announcement.

ALPP twitter posted the below tweet when it was last above $4. That makes me think they'll go with the A/S increase if it stays above that point.

Organic uplist means not by means of an R/S. However, if it's in the $3s they have to take in the risk of damaging the uplist process (have to stay above a certain PPS) and will probably R/S 1:2 of 1:3 to protect the PPS requirements.  So Short will probably try like hell the next few days to put her under $4