Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

Webull now has a warning up for alpp “due to a corporate action this stock has been suspended temporarily. Trading should resume in 1-2 biz days.” Not sure if that’s just premarket generic warning or what since they don’t carry otc in general. I bought a test share yesterday tho.

They said on their Twitter that they can’t handle OTC trades but seems like some have slipped through and they’re trying to limit it.

Edit:

4 minutes ago, bluto said:

Alpp direct offering $6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already causing a crater in the PPS, we knew this was coming though and 50M should fill pretty quick, but expect a red day. 

It's a long Market weekend coming, and anything with open question marks will be a target for a continuation of yesterdays action. 

3 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Already causing a crater in the PPS, we knew this was coming though and 50M should fill pretty quick, but expect a red day. 

It's a long Market weekend coming, and anything with open question marks will be a target for a continuation of yesterdays action. 

looking at a open in the low 7's - I can't get in the offering, so low 7's isn't a bad price if you want in. But I'm already in, so I'll sit and wait for the NASDAQ listing and institutional ownership to drive the price back up 

And I'm still pissed at myself for setting "round number" GTC orders - I had an order to sell some ALPP at $9.25 and it only hit $9.24 - I know better than making round number orders because too many times stocks might tic a round number and hit resistance. I've been burned by this on both the buy and sell side, and yet I never remember and still set prices on a big fat stupid round number, instead of $0.01 either way. 
Live and don't learn is apparently my motto

Edited by Wally Fairway

39 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

That’s a bold statement.

He might not be wrong, but things usually don't go below Offering prices. I'd say we end in the 7.25 - 7.50 range and anything higher is a win

EDIT: Here come the $6s . I imagine if you're not informed about what is going on, you're shitting your pants right now.

Edited by RCRanger03

11 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

He might not be wrong, but things usually don't go below Offering prices. I'd say we end in the 7.25 - 7.50 range and anything higher is a win

EDIT: Here come the $6s . I imagine if you're not informed about what is going on, you're shitting your pants right now.

I bought a bunch at 6.95 and again at 6.65. I can’t quit ALPP gainz.

15 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I was referring to the actual bolding of his post. It always makes me think it’s a bot account.

9 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Today may be a day just to close ThinkorSwim for updates lol. I'm down $100k off of Wednesday's High Point

See yall Tuesday unless I notice any updates worth checking back in on

Think I'm heading outside myself lol   Got a sell fill on $CLVRW I wasn't expecting. I'm calling it a winning day. Have a good weekend

13 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Today may be a day just to close ThinkorSwim for updates lol. I'm down $100k off of Wednesday's High Point

Don’t fret this, everyone knew  ahead of President day there would be selling to avoid bad news catching them on Monday. I kept free cash on hand for today, and plowed it in to ALPP.  Is your Amazon wishlist still up?  I’d like to contribute.

AMYZF reached a new 52 week high today +.23 at $1.58.   The stock was .37 on Jan. 19.  Placed a gtc order for 50,000 additional AMYZF shares at 1.05 to triple my position.  Looking for a minor break to add.  Will watch closely once the stock hits 1.25 as do not want to squander a buying opportunity with this bad boy.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

AMYZF reached a new 52 week high today +.23 at $1.58.   The stock was .37 on Jan. 19.  Placed a gtc order for 50,000 additional AMYZF shares at 1.05 to triple my position.  Looking for a minor break to add.  Will watch closely once the stock hits 1.25 as do not want to squander a buying opportunity with this bad boy.

Up 117 percent as of this writing.  I accumulated all the way up to 89 cents and since then just riding the wave.  Will await your advice on any exit point.  I don’t plan on taking profits on this one short term.

9 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Nice easy rise too... I admire your confidence on this. I jumped in a little late and not with near the powder of some here but I look forward to riding the wave with you all. 

12 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

I've been trying to add to my position as well, but I was greedy with my bid and now I'll end up paying more.  But if it is what you say it is, then I love it.

1 minute ago, Hefeweizen said:

Up 117 percent as of this writing.  I accumulated all the way up to 89 cents and since then just riding the wave.  Will await your advice on any exit point.  I don’t plan on taking profits on this one short term.

Once AMYZF reaches 8-10, we’ll revisit the stock and check the surroundings.  Until then, we enjoy the ride up.  Hefe, wish you had checked with me before selling NK as I would have talked you out of it.  

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, nycHorn said:

INND getting its dick kicked in the last few days.

Seriously. I’m still well above my cost basis, but we were pushing .10 on Tuesday or Monday. Now it’s locked back in around .05. Still very high on it long term though. They have a lot of catalysts coming between now and the end of next month. 

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

Looks like I'm chasing AMYZF today

I bought a good chunk in the 80s, then decided to add more around 1.30 on Tuesday. I was kicking myself a bit on Wednesday when it dropped to 1.10, now two days later I’m up like 20% on that add. I guess that’s how you know you’re stonking.

20 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I love red days until I begin to run low on available cash. Then I just see the bloodbath on my watchlist and close up shop.

Same. I thought the real dip was mid-week, so I threw some extra cash at some of my positions. Whoops. Hopefully we’ll be ready to start churning again on Monday. Stocks only go up after all. 

54 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Have you had any luck finding other sub-pennies? Based on what I’ve seen from Twitter, it looks like people went on a hunt for all the triple zeros after so many ran and bought up just about any that were actually operating, and the only triple zeros left are pretty much gray or CE.

21 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I bought a good chunk in the 80s, then decided to add more around 1.30 on Tuesday. I was kicking myself a bit on Wednesday when it dropped to 1.10, now two days later I’m up like 20% on that add. I guess that’s how you know you’re stonking.

I've been adding @ 0.55, 0.79, 0.91, 1.10, and 1.37 today. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, bluto said:

I have no idea how I ended up here but I am way too fat on Innd 700k at .048

Nice. That is a larger position than mine. I still think it will pay off for you. They should be getting pink current soon and have teased multiple retailer deals in the works among other things. They also have a very responsive IR and seem to understand they need to keep announcing things in the works in order to keep momentum. I don’t think they’ll go silent for weeks, which is one thing that can cause stocks like this to dip hard. 

Snuck just under -$50k for the day at the bell. Was a pretty brutal an assault on everything that I had, but landed pretty smoothly all things considered. FPVD even closed green on the day.

Agreed, ended up a lot better than I expected. Can’t complain too much when aircraft carrier took a blow to start the day. Take that out and was up a percent

Snuck just under -$50k for the day at the bell. Was a pretty brutal an assault on everything that I had, but landed pretty smoothly all things considered. FPVD even closed green on the day.
Just curious on the fpvd play...so it's a play for bigtoken right as they did a reverse merger under that company ticker??