Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

25 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Potential XMET update. Somebody on Stocktwits figured out how to wiggle into the Chinese version of WeChat (Weixin) for Qiaoshi Holdings Group which is what I believe XMET is R/Ming into. It's been a goldmine of more recent articles than I'd been able to find before. I use Chrome's Google translate extension into simplified Chinese. 

Here is a 2020 year in review - https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzI5Nzk1NDcyNQ==&mid=2247496268&idx=1&sn=66ae1f93cef674a47d9f31f87a839202&chksm=ecaf8e86dbd80790e13a01e25b9e582efbfb75f5962dcbeef8c81aff4f882c5464b120c0ee26&scene=21#wechat_redirect

July 2020 Annual Business Model Innovation Award

December 2020 Best Investment Institution of the Year

The interesting thing is how they keep popping up getting these awards at REIT conferences, and China just allowed REITs in 2021. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-12/china-nears-approval-of-its-first-public-reits-to-ease-debt

I knew they focused a lot of business and assets on Real Estate Financial sector, but if this is somehow going to become a REIT I'll lose my shit. Disclaimer I don't know diddly about REITs or how they operate or if it is even feasible for this to R/M into on, but I know they pay divys and that would be fine with me if it's somehow possible that is happening here. Anyways... STONKS!

13F7A7F6-2DA4-49AD-B8E4-C66312A9B507.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2

I never had the millions of XMET that Ranger has. I only had 200,000 that was split between two accounts. Being a newbie at this, a couple of months ago I attempted to create a stop loss order but actually created a limit sell order that executed immediately upon opening. I had so many other transactions that day that I didn’t even notice, for a long time. It was until my sell order activated on my other account, which was created to cover all the costs from purchasing XMET in both accounts, that I realized my error. This left me with virtually nothing but a sad story.

RC,
So I’m sitting on 2.1 free xmet shares basically. I’m working all this week and will never have time to check the accounts or sell.
You think it’s going to peak and be over this week? What would you put in as sell limits?
My risk tolerance is high AF.
Sucks when there is action happening and I’m locked into work.

1 hour ago, nycHorn said:

RC,
So I’m sitting on 2.1 free xmet shares basically. I’m working all this week and will never have time to check the accounts or sell.
You think it’s going to peak and be over this week? What would you put in as sell limits?
My risk tolerance is high AF.
Sucks when there is action happening and I’m locked into work.

High chance of breaking up or down this week, depending on the news. They might announce great news like share reduction, and/or RM news that is sexy like that REIT angle or they might terminate and announce an R/S all in one filing. I doubt ALL of that happens this week though. PFMS took a month from filing a termination to completing it. They can't R/S until termination is complete, but they could announce it.

I'm probably going to be selling a 1M hedge (against the negative outcomes) if there is an opening bell run to .02 Tuesday just because I don't know if I'll be able to move volume later if negative. I'll be keeping my other 6M for the good outcomes.

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

High chance of breaking up or down this week, depending on the news. They might announce great news like share reduction, and/or RM news that is sexy like that REIT angle or they might terminate and announce an R/S all in one filing. I doubt ALL of that happens this week though. PFMS took a month from filing a termination to completing it. They can't R/S until termination is complete, but they could announce it.

I'm probably going to be selling a 1M hedge (against the negative outcomes) if there is an opening bell run to .02 Tuesday just because I don't know if I'll be able to move volume later if negative. I'll be keeping my other 6M for the good outcomes.

I will update this plan before market open tomorrow. 

• Like 1

If you have some spare change sitting around doing nothing here is a Colorado water play to consider:

Two Rivers Water and Farming Co. (TURV)   https://2riverswater.com/

Last week the stock price went from $0.05 up to $0.11 and closed @ $0.075. This after hanging around 0.05
for a couple of months. It appears something is happening behind the scenes but nobody is talking.

TURV owns about 41% of the Huerfano Cucharas Irrigation Company (HCIC) which controls water rights in Butte County
along the Huerfano and Cucharas rivers in SE Colorado. Another company called Great Plains Irrigation Company, LLC
owns 52% of HCIC and a local rancher owns the other 7%. There was a dam that was deemed unsafe by the US government
and removed. In order to monetize the water rights the dam will need to be rebuilt. TURV owns most of the land
where the dam was located.

TURV's management has a checkered past. The previous CEO & board were crooks and the current Prez/CEO isn't any better.
Great Plains has been trying to get TURV to partner in rebuilding the dams for over a year but TURV has refused to deal.
There is a lawsuit pending to determine the actual ownership of the water rights that should be decided in the near future.

If TURV gets liquidated the assets they own are worth about $0.45/share but that is a worst case scenario especially
if they go into bankruptcy. Best case is somebody buys out TURV's CEO, replace the board and partners with GPIC and
rebuilds the dam.

As usual, not investment advice. Do your own DD.

• Hook 'Em 2

I’ve seen a ton of favorable things about ILUS. Is anyone in it? I opened a small position last week at .07 and it ran to .15 then finished Friday at .13. Long story short, they’re a holding company that’s primarily in the emergency response vehicle field, including providing EV response vehicles. They operate primarily in North Africa and the Middle East and have contracts with the government of India and the UN. They have also been acquiring companies that help their production process, including Firebug (water efficiency tech for fire trucks) and TVC (converting vehicles for joint first responder purpose with some good IP). The float is only 342MM and they’ve done well over 1B in volume in the last 2-3 weeks. 

Downside is they haven’t got pink current yet so haven’t had to post financials, but Management says they will be pink current soon and has promised more acquisitions coming. 

Here’s a tweet containing all of their recents PRs. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm looking to buy into some of this momentum, unfortunately I'm all stonked up and will need to sell/free up some funds to make additional stonk picks

@Hefeweizen GTC orders are your friend, if you cannot watch the markets on a regular basis. Set it and forget it, except when you check in and can revise your orders.

11 minutes ago, PatrickMcHorn said:

Amyzf going fucking nuts this morning.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

This motherfucker AMYZF is going to subtract years from my retirement plan at this rate. 

were not worthy waynes world GIF

My entire surly ETF is going apeshit this morning. XMET, FPVD, ALPP, AMYZF, PFMS, UUUU, AJAX all up.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/12/2021 at 8:34 PM, cam4mav said:

stonks only go up bro. market wasn't open today btw 🤣

but yeah if that's actually how it works, not paying income tax on every sell is massive for trying to build up a war chest. why would you not do that if your goal is long term wealth generation using short term plays. If it's not taxed until it's pulled that's dope as hell. 

This is what I do. Don't have roth but my fuckaround account sits inside my SEP IRA, so there are no tax implications for anything. Everything just happens within the bubble. Can't really withdraw any gainz because of the penalty, but that's probably a good thing.

My Vanguard brokerage account that's nothing but VOO and VTI is basically like the red-headed child that the parents neglect because the other kids are way better. Slow incremental reliable gains? Lame. Just thinking about logging in to that account bores me. Gimme that 30% in a day pink sheet good shit.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, BTW said:

I don't know how to see the Bid/Ask info on Schwab, but FPVD is currently parked at .0999.  I guess RC wasn't the only one trying to snag some profit at $.01

Not me. Took the rest of my sells off line for FPVD until the name change and A/S clarification. Still holding 600k

If you just bought Friday or this morning and just made 100% on investment, I could see selling in this range, but I think this could go MUCH higher and I'm on free and profited shares

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, RCRanger03 said:

Not me. Took the rest of my sells off line for FPVD until the name change and A/S clarification. Still holding 600k

If you just bought Friday or this morning and just made 100% on investment, I could see selling in this range, but I think this could go MUCH higher and I'm on free and profited shares

Apologies, I confused your profit taking plan on XMET with FPVD ... it's hard to keep all these prolific penny $tonks straight.

Low volume day so far for XMET... ominous based on what I was hoping for from the excitement over this weekend. That is when the wacky shit happens. Hopefully we can churn in the upper .01s for a while and establish some support for a run at .02 when we have some juice.

Just now, bluto said:

Do stop orders work on otc? Thought only limits could be placed

You can put stops on OTCs in ToS... I personally wouldn't though if it's of any significant volume. MMs can see those and they'll manipulate the shit out of things for a little to go and grab it from you. Also too many stops setup the field for a cascading stop hunt and create scary red candles on the chart.

19 minutes ago, BTW said:

I don't know how to see the Bid/Ask info on Schwab, but FPVD is currently parked at .0999.  I guess RC wasn't the only one trying to snag some profit at $.01

Schwab’s interface is terrible. I trade OTC there but use TDA’s basic app for level 2 information and my watchlist, TOS for charts.

8 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Schwab’s interface is terrible. I trade OTC there but use TDA’s basic app for level 2 information and my watchlist, TOS for charts.

Agree - Schwab's system sucks at showing information on quotes below $0.01, you can trade them but not have easy access to history or quotes.

7 minutes ago, 3adays said:

My $1.25 alert for TSNP went off. What’s going on? 

I dunno, but if goes below $1 again I'm loading the boat. Support below $1 is $0.90ish, may go lower though if stop losses trigger.

People are forgetting all the catalysts in February. Unless that was all blowing smoke, which they haven't been doing up until this point. 

Edited by RCRanger03

13 minutes ago, bluto said:

I’m heavy long on it but it was and still is way over priced for current status.

It  has 14  employees on linkedin, probably negligible revenue , to my knowledge hasnt produced any financials, and trades at a market cap of $4 billion+. Its probably overvalued by a couple orders or magnitude (based on what we know today). Sure maybe it becomes the next Paypal, but there are easily 400 other fintech startups that could make the same claims. That being said, OTC is the wild west so who knows how high it will get bid up. 

Edited by Blotto