Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

It  has 14  employees on linkedin, probably negligible revenue , to my knowledge hasnt produced any financials, and trades at a market cap of $4 billion+. Its probably overvalued by a couple orders or magnitude (based on what we know today). Sure maybe it becomes the next Paypal, but there are easily 400 other fintech startups that could make the same claims. That being said, OTC is the wild west so who knows how high it will get bid up. 

I mean this seems like a stretch given that the app is live internationally currently, but yea I doubt it’s the only one.

5 minutes ago, Blotto said:

It  has 14  employees on linkedin, probably negligible revenue , to my knowledge hasnt produced any financials, and trades at a market cap of $4 billion+. Its probably overvalued by a couple orders or magnitude (based on what we know today). Sure maybe it becomes the next Paypal, but there are easily 400 other fintech startups that could make the same claims. That being said, OTC is the wild west so who knows how high it will get bid up. 

That's the same reason it wouldn't go above .30 or .50 or $1 . If these companies had all the I's dotted and t's crossed the price would be way higher. Even ALPP had reasons to pick it apart.  Flippers have made plenty bank on TSNP and that's a reasonable way to treat it if you're looking to build capital in the short term, but I'm super long on it. I stand by my belief that it will exceed ALPPs PPS in the end.

I have a $10k order sitting for $0.90 to rectify my decision not to buy more ALPP on that last dip below $1 when people started wondering if it was all hype

• Hook 'Em 1

AMYZF +.47 at 2.05. I don’t believe yesterday’s press release hurt our cause.

1px.png
652b46cf0b7142dcac7a2a6cf1fa2af5.jpeg

News Release - February 15, 2021

Former Tesla Director for Central Europe Joins American Manganese Advisory Board

Jochen Rudat to Focus on European Business Opportunities for RecycLiCo™

February 15, 2021 - Surrey, B.C. Canada

TSX-V: AMY | OTC US: AMYZF | FSE: 2AM

American Manganese Inc. (“AMY” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that Jochen Rudat, a former Tesla Director for Central Europe, has been appointed to the Company’s Advisory Board. 

Mr. Rudat has an illustrious background and reputation in the electric vehicle (EV) industry. He has spent 10 years working under Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, where he helped launch Models S, 3, X and Roadster in Europe. Jochen was hired by Elon Musk to build a sales and marketing force in Europe that grew to nearly 300 employees during his tenure.

“We are delighted to welcome such an experienced member of the EV industry to the American Manganese team," said Larry Reaugh, President and CEO of American Manganese. "Jochen's expert industry insight will be an invaluable resource as we explore business development and strategic partnerships for RecycLiCo™ in Europe." 

Before Tesla, Mr. Rudat worked for several prominent car manufacturers such as BMW, Kia and Porsche. Most recently, he served as Chief Sales Officer at Italian luxury carmaker Automobili Pininfarina to launch its electric hypercar, Battista. Moreover, Mr. Rudat is the founder of Electric Ventures, a consultancy service focused on investments in sustainable transport.

The Company has granted Mr. Rudat one million incentive stock options with an exercise term of five years and an exercise price of $1.99/share.

About American Manganese Inc.

American Manganese Inc. is a critical metals company focused on recycling of lithium-ion battery cathode materials (RecycLiCo™) and the production of electrolytic manganese metal from low grade U.S. resources. The recycling process provides high extraction of cathode metals, such as lithium, cobalt, nickel, manganese, and aluminum at high purity, with minimal processing steps. American Manganese Inc. aims to commercialize its breakthrough RecycLiCo™ patented process and become an industry leader in recycling cathode materials from lithium-ion battery manufacturing waste.

On behalf of Management

Larry W. Reaugh

President and Chief Executive Officer

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

That's the same reason it wouldn't go above .30 or .50 or $1 . If these companies had all the I's dotted and t's crossed the price would be way higher. Even ALPP had reasons to pick it apart.  Flippers have made plenty bank on TSNP and that's a reasonable way to treat it if you're looking to build capital in the short term, but I'm super long on it. I stand by my belief that it will exceed ALPPs PPS in the end.

I have a $10k order sitting for $0.90 to rectify my decision not to buy more ALPP on that last dip below $1 when people started wondering if it was all hype

Remember how far things have come where you're wondering if it can hold $1 

On 12/1/2020 at 5:56 PM, RCRanger03 said:

Well... two things, and I'm starting to sound like a TSNP stan when I'm supposed to only have eyes for ALPP lol , and don't trade only on my opinions (I'm an amateur hobbyist at best), but the way I see it I'm not sure which one of those two will get to $1 first, but I'm pretty damn confident they both will be that (and more) within the next year. 

• Hook 'Em 3

31 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

I mean this seems like a stretch given that the app is live internationally currently, but yea I doubt it’s the only one.

Well let me rephrase my comment - there are probably hundreds of fintech startups with a handful of employees, negligible revenue and who all claim they will revolutionize commerce/blockchain transactions etc... Live apps are great, but pretty much worthless if they don't create revenue. Perhaps my mind will change if they ever release financials, but i doubt it.

24 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I made a paltry 500% profit and bailed, so i obviously played it wrong. I hope the damn stock goes to $10 for you guys, that would be awesome. But even if TSNP had all of its I's dotted and T's crossed, the market cap is obscene. You follow them a ton more than I do, so you may know the answer, but what are TSNP's own financial projections for revenue 1, 3, 5 years out? Do they even discuss that? They are valued higher than cloud software companies like Box that did $775 million in revenue on a TTM basis. there is a massive disconnect there. i'm not a huge fan of BOX, but they have a real business. 

All of that being said, I have a couple hundred thousand shares of FPVD where I would probably make the exact same arguments. The only reason I don't bail on that stock, is I'm hoping people bid it up ridiculously as well. It would be interesting to get a financial snapshot of both companies for comparisons sake. 

Edited by Blotto

8 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Well let me rephrase my comment - there are probably hundreds of fintech startups with a handful of employees, negligible revenue and who all claim they will revolutionize commerce/blockchain transactions etc... Live apps are great, but pretty much worthless if they don't create revenue. Perhaps my mind will change if they ever release financials, but i doubt it.

I made a paltry 500% profit and bailed, so i obviously played it wrong. I hope the damn stock goes to $10 for you guys, that would be awesome. But even if TSNP had all of its I's dotted and T's crossed, the market cap is obscene. You follow them a ton more than I do, so you may know the answer, but what are TSNP's own financial projections for revenue 1, 3, 5 years out? Do they even discuss that? They are valued higher than cloud software companies like Box that did $775 million in revenue on a TTM basis. there is a massive disconnect there. i'm not a huge fan of BOX, but they have a real business. 

I agree the marketcap is ahead of it's reality, but I personally believe they'll merge. Not looking to pump, just have a lot of confidence in that

Haven't seen any 3 or 5 year projections. Revs are definitely an open question. They've started selling out in the marketplace, and their HumblFinancial ETXs will start generating more and more as they become available in more countries. $5 per month, $60 per year per user. Say they get to 1M users (it's going to be in 100 countries to start so just need to avg 10k users per country) that's $60M . Foote has said he's aiming for an market of 8B people. 

Looks like Audited financials are planned in Q2 . They also announced that they moved up the mobile app debut to Feb. When transactions and remittances start flowing that will likely be a revs source. 

original_276550139.png

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Was finding Etrade being a little bitch about caveat emptor stonks. Yeah I know these stocks are  dogshit, thats why they trade for .000X. Dumped some cash in Schwab and they don't seem to be as concerned. Not sure i dig the Schwab UI however. 

All brokers have moved to or are moving towards not trading CE stonks by SEC guidance. Going to be very difficult to get .000s in the future which has me sad. Those days may be over soon.

27 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

MM's in full control of XMET at this volume walking it around at will on 10k orders. Holding it tightly at .015 right now, but looking like they may try to break the backs of new holders and send it back down towards .01

What Level 2 service do you use?  I have the free ToS one, but it seems limited compared to other Level II's I've seen. 

5 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

What Level 2 service do you use?  I have the free ToS one, but it seems limited compared to other Level II's I've seen. 

Mostly just ToS, too many indicators, bells and whistles and you may get to thinking you have a clue about what is actually going to happen lol

Sort of joking, but Level 2 on unsolicited stocks like XMET are somewhat useless because MMs can hide the ASK with 10k orders 

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, WithoutAClue said:

If you have some spare change sitting around doing nothing here is a Colorado water play to consider:

Two Rivers Water and Farming Co. (TURV)   https://2riverswater.com/

Last week the stock price went from $0.05 up to $0.11 and closed @ $0.075. This after hanging around 0.05
for a couple of months. It appears something is happening behind the scenes but nobody is talking.

TURV owns about 41% of the Huerfano Cucharas Irrigation Company (HCIC) which controls water rights in Butte County
along the Huerfano and Cucharas rivers in SE Colorado. Another company called Great Plains Irrigation Company, LLC
owns 52% of HCIC and a local rancher owns the other 7%. There was a dam that was deemed unsafe by the US government
and removed. In order to monetize the water rights the dam will need to be rebuilt. TURV owns most of the land
where the dam was located.

TURV's management has a checkered past. The previous CEO & board were crooks and the current Prez/CEO isn't any better.
Great Plains has been trying to get TURV to partner in rebuilding the dams for over a year but TURV has refused to deal.
There is a lawsuit pending to determine the actual ownership of the water rights that should be decided in the near future.

If TURV gets liquidated the assets they own are worth about $0.45/share but that is a worst case scenario especially
if they go into bankruptcy. Best case is somebody buys out TURV's CEO, replace the board and partners with GPIC and
rebuilds the dam.

As usual, not investment advice. Do your own DD.

in.  I bought in two lots at .07 and .06775

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

Was finding Etrade being a little bitch about caveat emptor stonks. Yeah I know these stocks are  dogshit, thats why they trade for .000X. Dumped some cash in Schwab and they don't seem to be as concerned. Not sure i dig the Schwab UI however. 

Schwab interface is complete dog shit.

For those still in QUTR/BRRN https://sec.report/Document/0001213900-21-009457/

Business Overview
Born, Inc. (“Born” or the “Company”) is a US holding company incorporated in Nevada in April 2011, which operates through the Company’s wholly owned subsidiary Alkeon Creators Inc.  (“Alkeon”), a Delaware corporation incorporated in February 2019.

Born is a holding company that specializes in digital, data-led solutions to digitize retail supply chains and reimagine discovery and transactions online. Born owns Alkeon, a suite of B2B solutions and software products that digitize tradeshows and showrooms, as well as Born.com, a platform connecting numerous luxury design-led brands with premium retailers.

B2B subsidiary Alkeon Intelligence is the world’s first global SaaS market-network combining content, community, and commerce to connect buyers and sellers through a best-in-class platform, powered by machine learning it is dedicated to reimagining the discovery, transaction and connection of the B2B and B2C communities.

Alkeon Intelligence is a technology company that allows brands to create an always on commercial model, digitally optimize their existing infrastructure, capture detailed audience insights and more. Starting with the immediate needs of the $35M global trade show market (Statista), Alkeon has represented numerous buyers and products in the past year. Alkeon Intelligence as a company dedicated to supporting the needs of companies who are adapting to the current and future landscapes and need the right partner to support them through the process.

The Company is a global SaaS market network that connects curated brands with selected buyer

Born owns a prestigious program in the design community, which serves as a prime acquisition channel for top brands and buyers It showcases creative journeys in design-led lifestyle with a focus on desirability, functionality, and integrity.

6 categories: Technology, Interiors, Fashion, Beauty, Sports & Outdoor, Retail Experience.

8 regions: America, UK, Italy, France, Spain, Africa, China and Rest of World

192 selected brands and buyers that will be promoted all year on partners channels

The Company’s revenue is subscription based. Such subscriptions range from $1,200 to $15,000 per year for designer brands, and is free for buyers.

General

The Company’s website and mobile app allow users to:

Digitalize their business (tradeshow, showrooms, agents, PR)

Extend online the existing offline experience all year

Create new revenues opportunities

Improve the return on investment for Brands and Buyers

Optimize and organize Buyers connection and avoid travel disruptions

Save about $2-4m in product development and 2-3 years
The main terms of the subscriptions are:

Duration: 3-5 years

Branding: powered by BORN Alkeon

Subscription fees sold by partners: split 50/50

Licensing fees: up to $100k / year / partner

Configuration fees: up to $50k / year

Onboarding fees: $300 per brand / $50 per buyer
Employees
We currently have 15 employees, one of whom is the officer and director. We anticipate hiring additional employees in the next twelve months. We anticipate hiring necessary personnel based on an as needed basis only on a per contract basis to be compensated directly from revenues. The Company has an employment contract with Jean Christophe Chopin. It is attached hereto as an Exhibit.
Intellectual Property

The Company has trademarked 38 names in a number of countries. It has an assumed value of approximately $475,874.

On 2/15/2021 at 12:42 PM, WithoutAClue said:

There is a lawsuit pending to determine the actual ownership of the water rights that should be decided in the near future.

A trial date has been set for June 26, 2021. Not as soon as I thought. Hopefully some sort of compromise will be worked out before then.

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Live look-in at me checking the afternoon FPVD rally. 

giphy.gif 

This. I established a position back in mid-Dec., roughly 1.4% of my account balance at the time...as of market close today, that same position sits atop my portfolio at 21%. PPS is a blended 41x in two months, un-fucking-real.

On 2/15/2021 at 12:42 PM, WithoutAClue said:

If you have some spare change sitting around doing nothing here is a Colorado water play to consider:

Last week the stock price went from $0.05 up to $0.11 and closed @ $0.075. This after hanging around 0.05
for a couple of months. It appears something is happening behind the scenes but nobody is talking.

TURV owns about 41% of the Huerfano Cucharas Irrigation Company (HCIC) which controls water rights in Butte County
along the Huerfano and Cucharas rivers in SE Colorado. Another company called Great Plains Irrigation Company, LLC
owns 52% of HCIC and a local rancher owns the other 7%. There was a dam that was deemed unsafe by the US government
and removed. In order to monetize the water rights the dam will need to be rebuilt. TURV owns most of the land
where the dam was located.

TURV's management has a checkered past. The previous CEO & board were crooks and the current Prez/CEO isn't any better.
Great Plains has been trying to get TURV to partner in rebuilding the dams for over a year but TURV has refused to deal.

If TURV gets liquidated the assets they own are worth about $0.45/share but that is a worst case scenario especially
if they go into bankruptcy. Best case is somebody buys out TURV's CEO, replace the board and partners with GPIC and
rebuilds the dam.

As usual, not investment advice. Do your own DD.

Dumb question amnesty time.

Let's say that worst-case scenario happens and the company's assets are liquidated. Do shareholders just get a check from the proceeds, does it languish in BK court for a while, or...? I assume I'll get nothing and like it.

Edited by SuperSport

2 hours ago, SuperSport said:

Dumb question amnesty time.

Let's say that worst-case scenario happens and the company's assets are liquidated. Do shareholders just get a check from the proceeds, does it languish in BK court for a while, or...? I assume I'll get nothing and like it.

if it goes into bankruptcy the common shareholders are likely to get screwed but it all depends on the type of bankruptcy. I don't know enough about bankruptcy laws to speculate one way or another. There is a group of current shareholders that are working to get the current CEO to play ball with Great Plains or failing that to get him removed and replaced with someone who will. I have no information on the status of their efforts. They have until June to get a "peaceful" resolution done before the trial make things messy. IHMO.

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

5644% on FPVD for me, officially passing ALPP at 3600%, but still trailing XMET at 6900%

Checking in just shy of 4000%. As you noted earlier, the damn thing keeps going up on basically no news, no big catalysts, and the volumes aren't crazy. madness.

Sec starting to look into the penny mania and social media. No idea wtf they can do about it, but their ears perked when a company with no website or operating phone number pumped a few thousand percent.

Dec and Jan saw over one trillion shares of otc traded, feb is on pace for almost 2 trilly. The more attention paid to it the better I feel about being balls deep ahead of the herd of sheep en route, just hopefully able to cash out in time

Also, Abml released a model of their plant in Nevada after hours, makes it seem much more real. Looking for a pop tomorrow as it’s been coiling for a week now.

8 hours ago, bluto said:

Sec starting to look into the penny mania and social media. No idea wtf they can do about it, but their ears perked when a company with no website or operating phone number pumped a few thousand percent.

Dec and Jan saw over one trillion shares of otc traded, feb is on pace for almost 2 trilly. The more attention paid to it the better I feel about being balls deep ahead of the herd of sheep en route, just hopefully able to cash out in time.

its always sunny in philadelphia television GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

So... I've never read an 8K, and actually had to google it to see what the big deal was.  

This looks like a wall of text of bad news.  It's a penny stock, so I totally get that that's how it goes.  Is this a garden variety 8K for something trading at 10 cents a share?  Is the good news that they're reporting it, like, say, it's good when 3rd world countries report corruption?

17 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Lots of words. Skimmed it briefly. Seems like lots of stock was issued. 

“On January 27, 2021 we entered into the Debt Exchange Agreement with Red Diamond. Pursuant to the Debt Exchange Agreement, we issued Red Diamond 7,000,000,000 free trading shares of Common Stock or approximately 837% of the prior public float of 841,184,289.”

2 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

“On January 27, 2021 we entered into the Debt Exchange Agreement with Red Diamond. Pursuant to the Debt Exchange Agreement, we issued Red Diamond 7,000,000,000 free trading shares of Common Stock or approximately 837% of the prior public float of 841,184,289.”

Not sure you can even call that dilution, it's more like a complete replacement.

BIGToken revenues for the nine months ended September 30, 2020 decreased to $1,146,000 compared to $2,242,000 during the nine months ended September 30, 2019. This decrease is primarily driven by the loss of core customers from our legacy sales verticals

Doesn't seem great... 

There are 158,244,935,162 shares of common stock issued and outstanding as of January 27, 2021.

Yikes.

As long as SRAX controls us, the ability of our other shareholders to influence matters requiring stockholder approval will be limited.

As a result of the Share Exchange, SRAX owns 149,562,566,584 shares of our common stock and 5,000,000 shares of our Series A Preferred Stock, representing voting power of approximately 95% of our issued and outstanding capital stock. For so long as SRAX beneficially owns shares of our outstanding securities representing at least a majority of the votes entitled to be cast by the holders of our outstanding securities, SRAX will be able to elect all of the members of our board of directors and influence other voting matters.

SRAX still in complete control of everything issued. 95% of issued and outstanding stock

Lou Kerner said it was going to be complex which is why they didn't file on time

I'm on free shares, going to see how the market reacts

So it appears FPVD is becoming a subsidiary of Red Diamond, maybe not wholly owned but 99.988% of the shares are controlled in the debt swap

Follow up - just read RCR's comment. so the 7 trillion shares are, apparently, subordinated to the SRAX shares. Still, looks like there is control outside of FPVD mgmt/public shareholders. This type of thing happens in penny-stonks, but still 7 trillion shares seems like it is a lot .... a fucking lot of shares. 
I'm gonna guess there will be a reverse split on this - say in the range of 1:1,000,000 or more 

Edited by Wally Fairway