Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

3 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

I mean other than being up over 100% from when most people got in .004 - .005

If yall don't want to wait for catalysts R/M plays aren't for you, or take out your investment and let free shares ride. These things only move on specific news, not great for scalping. 

The reason and risk/reward for getting into PFMS is if you think Samtrade is going to move in without a R/S. If they do you're going to make good money, if they R/S or back out it's going back into the low .00s

no, i get it. i got in at .0098. which is where it is flatlining. everything else seems to be doing alright for me. just wondering why this one is staying flat.

3 minutes ago, PatrickMcHorn said:

Sorry @RCRanger03, like Hayden, I'm very new to this.  I got in at .0136, and couldn't remember what the deal was.  Thanks

Don't need to be sorry, just being honest with people. It's a bit of a dangerous game to come to call outs late. Sometimes that works out, sometimes you get stuck at the top when momentum dies out. Happened to me lots of times. I try to put people onto plays pre catalyst/run.

You options are:

- Cut bait and take the loss, rebuy if you think you can get see a good dip and you still like the play's outcome.

- Average down by buying shares at this lower price. Definitely adds more risk and sometimes it keeps going down you can get stuck with a heavy bag thats hard to offload, but it makes exiting or getting on free shares on a future leg up much easier.  

PFMS outlook using Volume profile, we're sitting on top of a lot of support, but looks like if .009 breaks downward there's a lot of stopping power at .007 -. 0075, below that is freefall. Likewise however if we could get a little juice its gappable up to .015 which is why we see it flash upward any time there is buying. .016 clears and we should see a nice gap up and hopefully create some new congestions on the way to support it.

image.thumb.png.076991a4577298d0b5cc3ef122f86290.png

On 2/18/2021 at 10:22 AM, Blotto said:

This one is a P&D machine I suspect, but if you have the followers it works. I threw some money at her latest recommendation this morning (BTZI) as I happened to be logged into Etrade when she tweeted it out. Got in at .135 and it was at .15 about two minutes later. That seems to be the upper bound of the spike, may just sell for the 10% profit. But you can see the effect of her tweets in the volume. 

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

Didnt sell, BTZI trying to punch through .2 this morning. Decent twitter follow, lulz

image.png.68f2dd6da7ad0a211f47829ba5cf3ae3.png

thanks for the tip @SuperDuperInvestor.  My only regret is not selling some before the end of day as i was tied up on the phone and only noticed after the market close. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, cam4mav said:

This is most definitely going to be wrong, but in the interest of smooth brain entertainment and attempting to learn a thing or two regarding researching pennies.... here goes.

Step 1: Come across random ticker on twitter tagged onto other tweets regarding a stock you are looking at

Step 2: go to OTCMarkets.com and find the companies page https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/puge/profile

Step 3: start looking around.

Step 4: Check out the website https://www.pugettechnologies.com/investor-relations

Step 5: hmm ok then. Read the most recent 8-k

There is is. Company with $100k in leftover debt (in the actual 8-K not that screenshot), 2 employees, no revenue, just started filing with SEC again last fall to get current, aiming to act as a SPAC long term with the first play being whatever solar thing that is referenced there having to do with current members of it's board of advisors. 

Is it worth anything? Depends entirely on the leadership and if the solar thing has any real value. 

Currently trading at around $0.005 after being around $0.002 before the 10-K was released on 2/12 and it probably got twitter yolo'd.

image.thumb.png.fc247fd2de3adf9f5e42e497fd7d8809.png

This is not investment advice. This is the equivalent of a third grade book report.

To continue this series of WTF is this company....

I was reading the 10-K filed on 2/12 that preceded the spike in trading. I do not recommend doing that.

Why the fuck that form caused an increase I have no idea. I have a feeling this type of thing is common in OTC shells because it's the wild west, but this company is basically a consultancy agency, Qest, led by 2 people, working as consultants with the registrars of this shell company, which is the same two people. 

So shell company person A is the same as Qest consultant person A. Shell company person B = Qest consultant B.

Reading the filing is just accountant speak for someone shaking their own hand about a billion times on paper. my head hurts. It's like 4 Jerry Smiths from Rick & Morty talking to each other.

Shell company has done nothing but get billed by consultant company and offer stock as payment because, you know, they have zero revenue or cash on hand. only accruing debt while doing all the filing paperwork. The short term stated mission is literally go hire some people to run this thing so we can gtfo. Expected by Feb 2022. 

The office address listed is the same as Qest. In the 10-K is even says that space is rent free and the registrars work from home. 

And googling the two people involved, and/or the previous companies cited in their bio's, comes up with zilch. 

But somehow this company is trading at half the value of RXMD, a stable, known, 40 million a year and growing medical business.

edit: Decimal places are important. NVM

Fucking pennies.

Oh but they have a twitter and have 1 tweet as of this writing!

image.thumb.png.b51da3f93745a2f1ca1f64b19377d5e6.png

it should be obvious but this is why you don't blindly trust twitter unless you're Blotto, that's been working out well there

(disclosure: I bought some earlier today before I started this adventure.....)

Edited by cam4mav

7 hours ago, PatrickMcHorn said:

Thanks man, this is great.  What program is that you're using? 

24 minutes ago, Chapo said:

What program is this?

ThinkOrSwim on the Charts tab, with some of my favorite indicators added in. I'm learning Volume Profile (the barchart on the right) to get a better sense of gapping up and down as opposed to my gut instincts which are often disappointing (I'm looking at you right now FPVD). Arrows are MSpaint lol

This is the view I have on in the background on my computer during work. Need to fill my 8th spot!
image.thumb.png.6a8bf8bb238d25ca7bc7fce3d0007534.png

• Like 2

15 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

This is the view I have on in the background on my computer during work. Need to fill my 8th spot!

Here is my current stonk list - I have a couple in there that I took a flyer on, not from this thread.  Obv this is currently an ALPP fund, my primary holdings are a mish-mash of ETF's with SPY being my largest holding, currently ALPP is my 2nd largest that I will unload some of it because the past week has shown even unicorns don't only go up and because I could fund 15-20 penny stock investments with a 50% disinvestment and I think long term those can do better than ALPP at this point.

02-19-21-stonk-list

• Hook 'Em 2

Here is my current stonk list - I have a couple in there that I took a flyer on, not from this thread.  Obv this is currently an ALPP fund, my primary holdings are a mish-mash of ETF's with SPY being my largest holding, currently ALPP is my 2nd largest that I will unload some of it because the past week has shown even unicorns don't only go up and because I could fund 15-20 penny stock investments with a 50% disinvestment and I think long term those can do better than ALPP at this point.
02-19-21-stonk-list.png

Tell me about tinybeans plz, I get daily emails from family on that site and seems slick. Looks like stonk has bounced around. Australia based?

9 hours ago, bluto said:

Tell me about tinybeans plz, I get daily emails from family on that site and seems slick. Looks like stonk has bounced around. Australia based?

Tiny beans is a photosharing app, that is one-to-one allowing the owner to authorize viewers by invitation 

Here is a good summary https://tinybeans.com/faqs/#faq 

Realistically, I'm hoping someone buys them 

TSNP - nice bouncy start to PM T Trades. Lots of stonky twitter chatter about connections via digibyte to Microsoft Azure. Needs to break congestion at 1.20 - 1.25 to go back up.

ALPP - I have a hangover from last week not uplisting, would be nice if they just started off the week with a PR. They tend to autopost on twitter around 30 mins before market open. Also now that they have 50M don't be surprised if they pair uplist with another acquisition to grab attention of some big fish.

XMET - Strong support developed at .01, lots of new penny investors feeling like they got in on the ground floor. Fine by me.

FPVD - We'll see if the recovery after the dump was a dead cat bounce or consolidation in the .05s, rejected twice at .065, so that's what we're looking to see break through.

PFMS - Needs more news to do anything substantial, like I posted last week if the bottom falls out there will be a bounce of .007 and then we'll see if people are watching to load. I'm not moving any shares till we hear from Sam Goh.

• Hook 'Em 3

TSNP - nice bouncy start to PM T Trades. Lots of stonky twitter chatter about connections via digibyte to Microsoft Azure. Needs to break congestion at 1.20 - 1.25 to go back up.
ALPP - I have a hangover from last week not uplisting, would be nice if they just started off the week with a PR. They tend to autopost on twitter around 30 mins before market open. Also now that they have 50M don't be surprised if they pair uplist with another acquisition to grab attention of some big fish.
XMET - Strong support developed at .01, lots of new penny investors feeling like they got in on the ground floor. Fine by me.
FPVD - We'll see if the recovery after the dump was a dead cat bounce or consolidation in the .05s, rejected twice at .065, so that's what we're looking to see break through.
PFMS - Needs more news to do anything substantial, like I posted last week if the bottom falls out there will be a bounce of .007 and then we'll see if people are watching to load. I'm not moving any shares till we hear from Sam Goh.

Thx for rundown. Riding with you on rxmd, anything on the horizon with it?

1 minute ago, bluto said:

Thx for rundown. Riding with you on rxmd, anything on the horizon with it?

LOL I've only been chopping positions for so long now, I forgot I'm in a new one.

RXMD - Updating all of their SEC filings would be my next expected news, they just got their OTCQB ducks in a row in Feb. 

Biggest catalyst would be an update on the S-1 they've preliminarily filed which is uplist, but those tend to take forever. ALPP S1 was filed in Feb 2020, amended in July 2020 (likely due to commentary) and then uplist announcement came right before the end of the year.  RXMD filed S1 in November 2020 . So hoping for an update in March or April

On revs alone it should be more like .20 - .40 so definitely undervalued right now, still would like to see it break through previous high like I did forever with ALPP. The big open questions that I have is how they're intending to get the PPS up for NASDAQ aspirations that wouldn't involve at least a small R/S. This was an open question for ALPP too, and they solved it by acquiring companies. My guess RXMD would do that through partnerships like the MyVax deal.

Somebody is working the Level 2 ASK on TSNP hard. Might be clearing the runway for some Friday scalps or shorts exiting (unclear so far which one more), but they're chopping down anything between 1.11 and 1.20. I'd expect a gap up to resistance and will either reject or confirm. If it can break through probably a very green candle until 1.30s if reject all I'm looking for is to keep it above $1 all day today (of which I'm pretty confident, but then again I didn't think we'd see under $1 again much less $0.70s)

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1

RXMD hitting the reddits. Arc1 who posted is very legit, is who put me onto ALPP in the first place and had been already been accumulating for a while when I got in. I believe he's holding around 1M shares there still. He's no joke on evals, I take this as a very good sign
https://www.reddit.com/r/pennystocks/comments/lpno75/rxmd_progressive_care_otcqb_40_million_revenue/

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, bluto said:

Chuckled when I saw that PR after your post

Lol, the only other sure thing about ALPP is dipping on good news lol expecting that too!

TSNP gapping to $1.20 like I thought, break through you son of a gun

EDIT: Oh damn look at that, okay

image.png.208f0f99443b4d2e8d90eb5f0054c059.png

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Somebody is working the Level 2 ASK on TSNP hard. Might be clearing the runway for some Friday scalps or shorts exiting (unclear so far which one more), but they're chopping down anything between 1.11 and 1.20. I'd expect a gap up to resistance and will either reject or confirm. If it can break through probably a very green candle until 1.30s if reject all I'm looking for is to keep it above $1 all day today (of which I'm pretty confident, but then again I didn't think we'd see under $1 again much less $0.70s)

Friend of mine is wondering if there's like a youtube video or something you recommend that will help him understand more than 25% of what you said here.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, bluto said:

The bottom part of that Tsnp chart is list of recently filled orders? Fairly large orders if so

Yup, that's called time and sales which shows the orders being completed. Now seeing many even more massive orders. $100k plus dollar value

Edited by RCRanger03

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

Looks like dead cat confirmed. Damn was really hoping I'd get back to 7 or 8 to sell, I might just forget I own these shares.

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

1 hour ago, KYHorn said:

Friend of mine is wondering if there's like a youtube video or something you recommend that will help him understand more than 25% of what you said here.

Keep getting interrupted at work, don't they know that I'm secretly posting about stocks that I'm secretly watching and secretly making many times my annual salary. GEEZ!

Somebody is working Level 2 ASK on TSNP Hard = Level 2 data shows the bid (buying price) and ask (selling price). Market makers (those who are buying and selling most of the orders you and I put in and then buying and selling them to other people) can raise or lower these to create or stop runs/dips.

Might be clearing the runway for some Friday Scalps or shorts exiting(unclear so far which one more)  = TSNP had a run on Friday so people who want to scalp (sell for small to medium percentage gains instead of bearing the risk of long holds), or people who were shorting (betting on the stock to continue down having to cut losses)

but they're chopping down anything between 1.11 and 1.20. I'd expect a gap up to resistance and will either reject or confirm. = MM putting up a price on ask and it immediately getting bought, putting one higher and it happening again. When done before the market is open to retail, in ask this can cause the price to shoot up right away, on bid it can cause an opening dip. That may have no correlation to the actual movement. It's sometimes done so people can exit a position. 

If it can break through probably a very green candle until 1.30s if reject all I'm looking for is to keep it above $1 all day today (of which I'm pretty confident, but then again I didn't think we'd see under $1 again much less $0.70s) =  Candles are how many people view stock charting. The body of the candle represents the majority of the trades the "wick" shows peaks and troughs. Resistance is mental (hitting benchmarks like .01, $1 etc) people love setting sells on these because they feel like they achieved something or because they fear something happening when it drops below. Resistance in volume means areas where lots of people have entry on previous action. This is particularly helpful on a stock recovering after a dip like TSNP is, because you can see where people are buying or getting out. The gaps between can explain runs or dips.

Hope that was helpful!

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

RXMD gaining some juice, already at the 2x 20 day volume avg and 5x the 50day

As I said last week I don't see why this wouldn't settle  $0.20+ on revs alone much less future expectations. I'm just sad I got in a few days later, would have had 2x or 3x share size

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Keep getting interrupted at work, don't they know that I'm secretly posting about stocks that I'm secretly watching and secretly making many times my annual salary. GEEZ!

Somebody is working Level 2 ASK on TSNP Hard = Level 2 data shows the bid (buying price) and ask (selling price). Market makers (those who are buying and selling most of the orders you and I put in and then buying and selling them to other people) can raise or lower these to create or stop runs/dips.

Might be clearing the runway for some Friday Scalps or shorts exiting(unclear so far which one more)  = TSNP had a run on Friday so people who want to scalp (sell for small to medium percentage gains instead of bearing the risk of long holds), or people who were shorting (betting on the stock to continue down having to cut losses)

but they're chopping down anything between 1.11 and 1.20. I'd expect a gap up to resistance and will either reject or confirm. = MM putting up a price on ask and it immediately getting bought, putting one higher and it happening again. When done before the market is open to retail, in ask this can cause the price to shoot up right away, on bid it can cause an opening dip. That may have no correlation to the actual movement. It's sometimes done so people can exit a position. 

If it can break through probably a very green candle until 1.30s if reject all I'm looking for is to keep it above $1 all day today (of which I'm pretty confident, but then again I didn't think we'd see under $1 again much less $0.70s) =  Candles are how many people view stock charting. The body of the candle represents the majority of the trades the "wick" shows peaks and troughs. Resistance is mental (hitting benchmarks like .01, $1 etc) people love setting sells on these because they feel like they achieved something or because they fear something happening when it drops below. Resistance in volume means areas where lots of people have entry on previous action. This is particularly helpful on a stock recovering after a dip like TSNP is, because you can see where people are buying or getting out. The gaps between can explain runs or dips.

Hope that was helpful!

Very helpful. Greatly appreciated.