Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

RXMD ballin since your call out last week @RCRanger03

AMYZF on sale again today

ALPP holding, please uplist already damnit

PFMS just hanging out sliding a bit

LTNC twitter CEO hype machine popped 141% today because he interviewed someone who works with TB12  about some water company acquisition on friday. I've got a few friends who bought in this morning at $0.022 on the run up and they are convinced it's hitting $1. Company just owns 1 pizza franchise. idiots.

2 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

FPVD getting demoralized right now.  Why didn't I sell this piece of shit at .10 like I wanted to??  

I feels you bro.

1 hour ago, bluto said:

So damn anxious for the damn hell alpp uplist. I’m not selling off, just ready for things to stabilize

Not anxious or worried about ALPP.

Willy Wonka Suspense GIF

20 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

RXMD ballin since your call out last week @RCRanger03

AMYZF on sale again today

ALPP holding, please uplist already damnit

PFMS just hanging out sliding a bit

LTNC twitter CEO hype machine popped 141% today because he interviewed someone who works with TB12  about some water company acquisition on friday. I've got a few friends who bought in this morning at $0.022 on the run up and they are convinced it's hitting $1. Company just owns 1 pizza franchise. idiots.

RXMD - Would like a little accumulation now that we've run a bit, Multiday runs can go back down just as fast unless we build congestion behind us 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

FPVD - there's a gajilion shares there. but BigToken should still be worth something eventually.

I've been trying to learn charts and trend lines past few days.

Gonna see if this holds up, I'm calling $0.038 the floor based on 21dayEMA crossing 100dayEMA in the positive today.

public shaming encouraged if/when this proves to be tarded

image.thumb.png.7d71700f3a6522b9a9d09c25ba6336de.png

Zoomed out for context and weeping on that fucking drop

image.thumb.png.c675eee2fa7ecf1d70511225d82c46a1.png

Edited by cam4mav
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Not anxious or worried about ALPP.

Willy Wonka Suspense GIF

RXMD - Would like a little accumulation now that we've run a bit, Multiday runs can go back down just as fast unless we build congestion behind us 

Right on both. ALPP chillin is good. After the run it had building a very solid base is good stuff.

RXMD it's fun to see something up so soon but fully expecting this to up/down a while. If it holds onto this $0.15 level that's great news

34 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

FPVD - there's a gajilion shares there. but BigToken should still be worth something eventually.

Gonna see if this holds up, I'm calling $0.038 the floor based on 21dayEMA crossing 100dayEMA in the positive today.

image.thumb.png.7d71700f3a6522b9a9d09c25ba6336de.png

Zoomed out for context and weeping on that fucking drop

image.thumb.png.c675eee2fa7ecf1d70511225d82c46a1.png

I'm testing it out with 100 shares, lol.  

48 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

@RCRanger03 Do you see Level II for RXMD?

I'm using webull to watch the stonks but it isn't showing level II for OTC stuff, which is 90% of what i'm in lol. Fidelity is brokerage.

NVM it's on OTCMarkets.com    

In general, how does roughly 500 million shares outstanding compare to other pennies? Low means easier price movement right?

edit - answering my own question by comparing it to AITX, currently trading at $0.14 so in the same range price wise. 

RXMD has a float of 1 billion, about 500 milly outstanding

AITX has a float of 5 billion, and 3 billion outstanding.

Not sure if making that comparison is actually meaningful in any way, as i'm just ape trying to learn things.

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/RXMD/quote#level-2

image.thumb.png.97eb5f857e2ce13e802b8a92d6e255ee.png

Edited by cam4mav

41 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

You’ve mixed some terms up here.

A/S is shares they're authorized to issue - RXMD has 1B

O/S is shares that have been issued - RXMD has 485,768,076

Float is shares that are currently available for trading (O/S minus restricted shares) - RXMD has 409,098,903

RXMD has very good SS for a stonk. ALPP had a much better (for share holders) SS that even with the dilution that we agreed to on the latest vote, it's still amazing. TSNP has run to it's current spot from trip 000s on over 4B A/S and 3.5B O/S .

Speaking of TSNP, I got exactly what I wanted today if we were going to reject at 1.25 resistance. We held $1 ground and even gained some green. Until news, accumulation is the best possible thing.

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

RXMD has very good SS for a stonk. ALPP had a much better (for share holders) SS that even with the dilution that we agreed to on the latest vote, it's still amazing. TSNP has run to it's current spot from trip 000s on over 4B A/S and 3.5B O/S .

Thanks for the corrections.

Can you clarify this part though. googling stock share SS meaning comes up with a lot on non-sense.

23 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

Thanks for the corrections.

Can you clarify this part though. googling stock share SS meaning comes up with a lot on non-sense.

Share Structure (SS) is very indicative of how a stock will trade on the news/catalysts that it receives.

The larger the O/S the harder it is to move so you need bomb ass news (like TSNP/HUMBL) it's also why I and others have always believed that the O/S of XMET is so much smaller than 8.4 B even before the court dates. It moves too easily on "low volume". 

The larger the A/S the more they're able to dilute the shares that you own (lots of people ran for the hills when FPVD when 1 Trillion shares were authorized) I stayed because I was on free shares and it didn't make sense. The price has gone up exponentially since because they weren't issuing any shares in public, and has plummeted when it became clear that they'd issued Billions to Red Diamond. 

Float is worth knowing because you can predict things like dilution by watching the volume traded, but especially because things can become float locked meaning that instead of trading back and forth the shares owned are held in accounts so anyone wanting in continually has to make it worth someone to sell driving up the PPS in the process. ALPP got float locked a few times because of how few shares were out there.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cam4mav said:

Using charts and trend lines for a stonk that spiked from .008 to .1 over the last 20 trading days and then released an 8K showing there were 160  billion shares outstanding is gonna be a tall order, I would presume. 

Edited by Blotto

42 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Share Structure (SS) is very indicative of how a stock will trade on the news/catalysts that it receives.

The larger the O/S the harder it is to move so you need bomb ass news (like TSNP/HUMBL) it's also why I and others have always believed that the O/S of XMET is so much smaller than 8.4 B even before the court dates. It moves too easily on "low volume". 

The larger the A/S the more they're able to dilute the shares that you own (lots of people ran for the hills when FPVD when 1 Trillion shares were authorized) I stayed because I was on free shares and it didn't make sense. The price has gone up exponentially since because they weren't issuing any shares in public, and has plummeted when it became clear that they'd issued Billions to Red Diamond. 

Float is worth knowing because you can predict things like dilution by watching the volume traded, but especially because things can become float locked meaning that instead of trading back and forth the shares owned are held in accounts so anyone wanting in continually has to make it worth someone to sell driving up the PPS in the process. ALPP got float locked a few times because of how few shares were out there.

Gotcha, appreciate it!

29 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Using charts and trend lines for a stonk that spiked from .008 to .1 over the last 20 trading days and then released an 8K showing there were 160  billion shares outstanding is gonna be a tall order, I would presume. 

Safe presumption. While going through and looking at the trend lines I realized as I was changing the range for the chart, the trend line unit was changing.... So I thought I was looking at a 21day EMA when it had actually zoomed into hours and 30 and 5m....... Kind of important. Also pretty obvious. Sad it took as long as it did to realize.

I don't expect any ALPP acquisitions prior to uplisting, but seeing their new A4 Defense Systems category on the website makes so much sense that the companies they mentioned that they've been DDing would be in that sector next. 

image.thumb.png.bad462a900be5e88dbd3b58547778ab4.png

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Edited by RCRanger03

I find it strange how many OTC stocks have acted in unison for weeks now. 2/5-2/9 everything ran hard. Most have been pulling back since then and doing it by being shorted in the first hour of the market, recovering some over the course of the day then being shorted more the next day and just on a continuous downtrend until yesterday, but it looks like we’re back to the downtrend pattern. A lot of the popular OTC stocks have been on very similar patterns, things like TSNP, INND, VPER, etc. 

6 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I find it strange how many OTC stocks have acted in unison for weeks now. 2/5-2/9 everything ran hard. Most have been pulling back since then and doing it by being shorted in the first hour of the market, recovering some over the course of the day then being shorted more the next day and just on a continuous downtrend until yesterday, but it looks like we’re back to the downtrend pattern. A lot of the popular OTC stocks have been on very similar patterns, things like TSNP, INND, VPER, etc. 

I’ve noticed this as well. Seems like some big players in all of them. It’s a perfect system, having enough money to control the entire market.

I just doubled my AMYZF position ... the market as a whole is getting blasted. 

Maybe all the big investors are worried that Yellen is going to pull some fuckery?  That plus fed chair powell is supposed to talk in a bit and maybe people are freeing up some cash ahead of that discussion.

Just now, Hefeweizen said:

I think that is wise.  That stonk is full of nasty surprises.  I bought a little back at 0.4 yesterday and lost half today .  Lol

Yeah, if it tanks again, I might get back in, but I think I am going to roll with some of the others.  I went into Churchill today to try and take advantage of the merger.

23 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Este

Y’all’s balls are enormous.  My retirement money is in diversified mutual funds still because I am a pussy.  This is my play money account which literally can go to zero with no effect on my life.  I hope no one is seriously betting on pennies to be stable investments.