Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2021 at 05:00 AM

3 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Sorry shady stonks and stop signs are like peanut butter and jelly lol

nope just cuts profits a little. Ask slapping is the number one way to get in on a play that might pop. If you bid sit you'll get a better price sometimes, but sometimes you'll it altogether. Was that you for 750 shares?

that was me for 750. haha. that's a little scary.

Disclaimer for new plays until my money clear for the ROTH I'm playing small and not getting deep into sub pennies

SPSO: as a short to medium term play until I can see financials or a PR. If we get considerable movement I might scalp my entry pretty early.

RXMD: medium to long for S1 updates

PFMS: short - Medium on NVSOS updates

MEDH - Medium for ticker change

FPVD long by circumstance since on Free Shares, although probably would sell a considerable amount if went back to .10 as penance for my previous decisions.

ALPP and TSNP long asf

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Disclaimer for new plays until my money clear for the ROTH I'm playing small and not getting deep into sub pennies

SPSO: as a short to medium term play until I can see financials or a PR. If we get considerable movement I might scalp my entry pretty early.

RXMD: medium to long for S1 updates

PFMS: short - Medium on NVSOS updates

MEDH - Medium for ticker change

FPVD long by circumstance since on Free Shares, although probably would sell a considerable amount if went back to .10 as penance for my previous decisions.

ALPP and TSNP long asf

This is good info. My strategy is to set limit orders to trigger at a certain point where I'm selling back to get my initial investment back and then freerolling what's left. The number where that happens depends on the stock, my feel, and what you've said.

For example AMYZF I've got set up to trigger at 2x (I'm a nickel away from this one triggering), so I'll cash out my initial investment which is half the shares. I've got UUUU and SPSO and 1.5x, RXMD at 1.75x and ALPP at 1.75x, and TSNP at 2x.

Positions that look shitty I'll cash out of as needed like XMET.  But most of us understand this is risky and the majority of us are just fucking around so no need for disclaimers or anything. Keep stonking.

Edited by BradInATX

I took a little nibble on SPSO as well.

I'm going to have to start trimming pretty soon.  I've taken a flier on a few of #SupDup's picks too, but none of those are ripe for pruning yet.  I really need TSNP to go on another run so I can right-size my stonk account.  I'm top heavy AF with that one at the moment.

Thanks for sharing RC, I promise I won't make any death threats if we lose money on some of these.  That's f'n absurd and there's no way I'd continue to post over on stocktwits if those fuckers are going to behave like that.

• Like 1

Lol $FPVD I like still being in this just for Lou. He's fun

https://medium.com/quantum-economics/bigtokens-offer-to-charlie-munger-a-1-million-wager-that-bitcoin-will-outperform-berkshire-6b2c41b73e57

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- BIGtoken® Inc., the first privacy focused, opt-in data marketplace where people own and monetize their data, offers Charlie Munger a $1 million wager that bitcoin will outperform Berkshire Hathaway over the next three years.

BIGtoken CEO Lou Kerner has written a letter to Charlie Munger in response to Munger’s recent comments during an interview when he dismissed the rising share price of Tesla and bitcoin. When asked about bitcoin’s price and Tesla’s market cap, Munger said, “I don’t know which is worse.” Munger also said, “I don’t think bitcoin is going to end up the medium of exchange for the world. It’s too volatile to serve well as a medium of exchange. And it’s really kind of an artificial substitute for gold. And since I never buy any gold, I never buy any bitcoin.”

Lou writes, “I’m disappointed that a man of your stature would choose to disparage an asset that I’m confident you don’t have any real knowledge of. Particularly when bitcoin, like Berkshire Hathaway, has created so much wealth for so many people. And I believe that bitcoin will create significantly more wealth in the years to come.”

He continues, “In the spirit of educational philanthropy, my company, BIGtoken, would like to wager you $1 million that bitcoin will outperform Berkshire Hathaway over the next three years. If bitcoin outperforms, we’ll take our $1 million winnings and give it to organizations that educate people about crypto, e.g. Crypto Blockchain Plug in Inglewood and The Blockchain Center in Miami. Because that’s truly one of the greatest gifts we can give another person.”

You can read the full letter to Charlie Munger here.

About BIGtoken

BIGtoken® believes that data privacy is a human right. BIGtoken is the first privacy focused, opt-in data marketplace where people own and monetize their data. Through a transparent platform and consumer reward system, BIG offers users choice, transparency, and compensation for their anonymized data. Participating consumers earn rewards and advertisers and media companies get access to insights from compliant first-party data for marketing and media activation. For more information on BIGtoken, visit bigtoken.com.

CT?id=bwnews&sty=20210225005922r1&sid=ac

View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210225005922/en/

Natalie Santos
ir@bigtoken.co

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Haha 1

Ive got  free SPY , QQQ, and UVXY puts expiring tomorrow in case the market really takes a shit. They can all expire worthless and I'll still be up slightly. Still red on the day, but not nearly what I would be. would be green now if I didnt sell out to get a free ride, but those fuckers can collapse in price so fast and I wont have time this afternoon to pay attention.

1 minute ago, cam4mav said:

Ends at $0.85

Tomorrow, we ride at dawn

I need time to process this, it's not that I didn't think it was possible, it's actually a necessary step given their SS. I just thought it would so much later in the process once the PPS had a chance to regain it's feet...

Also the no notice really irks me. 

I need time to process this, it's not that I didn't think it was possible, it's actually a necessary step given their SS. I just thought it would so much later in the process once the PPS had a chance to regain it's feet...
Also the no notice really irks me. 

Are they allowed to give notice?