Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, Hank_Hill said:

On the A/S topic, is this just opening up more tradeable shares for uplisting?

Yes and No. The new institutional investors they're going after will want big preferred seats on the bus and we feel float locked based on the last two days. The shelf offering and A/S increase also allow more money for acquisitions. He said it's so they can acquire the best companies in their frame work (minimum $25M in Revs) and the best talent like Spencer Gore. They've always used that maneuver in the past for acquisitions. The last bit of information we don't have is how much they will do. It's always been very small, the upcoming one might be jarringly large in comparison

I'm not looking forward to having grind out new positions soon. This has been so fun. Raise your hand if you're up $100k on today

rob riggle raise hand GIF by Team Coco

That being said I probably will once I get my ducks in a row on the Roth deal. Starting over from $12k seems like a decent test if I'm lucky or good 

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

I'm not looking forward to having grind out new positions soon. This has been so fun. Raise your hand if you're up $100k on today

That being said I probably will once I get my ducks in a row on the Roth deal. Starting over from $12k seems like a decent test if I'm lucky or good 

Measly 14k today here. Life is so unfair.

• Hook 'Em 1

200.gif

Not 100 but YTD has me eyeing some Amazon wishlist. Sending you some valentines gifts!

4 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

And question, I have fidelity, and it is not letting me buy certain of these stocks saying because they are pink sheets without info, it is too risky.  What platform are you using?  Because I tried SNVP a few days ago, and was unable to get in, which pisses me off.

Yea I'm looking at switching to something else so this doesn't happen again. Or is this similar to trading pennies in general where I can call and get access if I acknowledge the risks associated?

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Well, mine is already enabled.  It seems like there is something triggering on some of these stocks.  I will try and call them and see what is up.

To be clear SNVP seems shady as all get out just based on Sawant. Nothing about this run is being driven by actual news other than reinstatement. I think people see TSNP and think I want in on that. It could happen, and the float is low so less chance of a R/S than your average bear, but would i be surprised? Nope. Dude has a trail of skeleton companies behind him. Not to say he might not be right place, right time, right industry. I've heard Tito Bevs back ground and that is the same kind of background. 

Am I also bitter I sold 2M worth of shares in the bottom of this run? Of course! Am I still holding 1M shares with no intention to sell you betcha. If I catch wind of any OTC hijinks will I drop it like it's hot? 

Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

I think Pinks are a different classification, but again not sure what differentiates a .000 XMET from a pink

OTC X - Top Tier requirement

OTC QB - Mid Tier (for some reason ALPP lived here for years)

OTC Pink - Minimal reporting requirements

Grey - you're screwed (DECN holla!)

OTC Current/Yield/Dark - status of filings

There's also new restrictions on caveat emptor stocks, so less likely to get Trip 000s going forward once they're in place, but I think thats in April. I'll be shopping in March

2 minutes ago, TechTech said:

Fidelity lets you buy whatever you want you just have to sign the agreement that says you release all liability for acting like a raaataard

I did that months ago and couldn't purchase SNVP on Wednesday. *shrugs*

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Guilty as charged, the last two days have been the "yin" to the tail end of last week's "yang" when I had down days that where each many times larger than the total amount I funded this "play" account with.

25 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Weekends so empty without stonks....better throw it all on Chiefs -3

Funny you say that, I started out stonking with 'play' money that I used to gamble on sports with.  Now my stonks dominate my portfolio in terms of value, and I haven't bet football at all the entire season.  No NCAA, no NFL.

Just saw how much stuff yall bought, yall are nuts! I've never got gifts like that in my life. Wifey is adding some stuff now. I've got gifts to give all freaking year. Also thanks to people still giving cash through Venmo. If you remember I bargained with my wife to used the whole first stimulus to stonk by promising a renovation. We're coming up on a $30k full reside of the house and I've been using this money to pay down the balance. I may have hundreds of thousands in the unrealized gains, but under $10k 

If XMET goes ham, then I'm gonna cut yall off. Until the private island Lagavulin open bar party. BYOBoP (bring your own boat or plane)

Also I'm getting the F of Venmo as soon as Humblpay is available in the US

Edited by RCRanger03
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

RC if you've got $500 bucks of play money to bet on a stock that's sub penny right now... are you putting it on XMET or PFMS

I'm already in (as of like monday lol) on ALPP TNSP and AMYZF and planning on holding.

ALPP and TNSP are popping. AMYZF seems like it has fantastic long term potential.

How would you characterize the risk/reward of putting more into AMYZF vs yolo-ing XMET or PFMS

This thread STONKS 🤘 going back and reading fall/winter posts about these stocks is fun as hell seeing where they are at now.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, cam4mav said:

RC if you've got $500 bucks of play money to bet on a stock that's sub penny right now... are you putting it on XMET or PFMS

I'm already in (as of like monday lol) on ALPP TNSP and AMYZF and planning on holding.

ALPP and TNSP are popping. AMYZF seems like it has fantastic long term potential.

How would you characterize the risk/reward of putting more into AMYZF vs yolo-ing XMET or PFMS

This thread STONKS 🤘 going back and reading fall/winter posts about these stocks is fun as hell seeing where they are at now.

Low risk to go with @Harrison Stafford picks not as much volatility great mind behind jumping in, but you should check there because I don't buy over a $1.

XMET is my stonk spirit animal, highest risk reward. Could go back to trips with bad news, could go to a $1 with good. Hell if i know, but that's my Millionaire make retirement package.

PFMS is toying with breaking a penny and when the Samtrade news comes it will probably be more like FPVD range. Both of those will be less volatile as long as no negative shareholder news like R/S comes with 8ks. It's good to get spread around there so half you account doesn't disappear when you're not looking. Happened to me twice with ALPP early on lol and then once on early SNVP 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Low risk to go with @Harrison Stafford picks not as much volatility great mind behind jumping in, but you should check there because I don't buy over a $1.

XMET is my stonk spirit animal, highest risk reward. Could go back to trips with bad news, could go to a $1 with good. Hell if i know, but that's my Millionaire make retirement package.

PFMS is toying with breaking a penny and when the Samtrade news comes it will probably be more like FPVD range. Both of those will be less volatile as long as no negative shareholder news like R/S comes with 8ks. It's good to get spread around there so half you account doesn't disappear when you're not looking. Happened to me twice with ALPP early on lol and then once on early SNVP 

Appreciate it!

Just made a bookmarks folder called stonklords and it just got links to your user page and @ Harrison Stafford's 

17 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

just bought some xmet at .0069. 

just bought some pfms at .0098.

just bought some snvp .0075.

let's goooo

• Haha 1