Texas @ West Virginia Series Thread

Horny Bull

14 minutes ago, brojangles2 said:

I guess the stream just dropped. Must have been on a set time block and it just cut off because of the delays. Anyone else have the same thing? 

Yeah, I can't get it anymore either. Tried Roku too, but the game isn't an option there.  Seems kinda intentional since Texas took the lead and what not (see what I did there, announcers?).

1 minute ago, OU Sucks said:

Yeah, I can't get it anymore either. Tried Roku too, but the game isn't an option there.  Seems kinda intentional since Texas took the lead and what not (see what I did there, announcers?).

i'm watching it on Roku now.  make sure you are selecting the one that says 5:15 and shows the WV logo.

7 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

i'm watching it on Roku now.  make sure you are selecting the one that says 5:15 and shows the WV logo.

Yeah, unfortunately the Live Events section only has games starting with tomorrow for me, but thanks anyway. And on the desktop site, I get a this event has not started message (it tries to pull up tomorrow's game).

Edited by OU Sucks

3 hours ago, X-Wing @Aliciousness said:

Typical Texas to play like they're scared straight against a mediocre team on the road. 

I like Pierce, and believe he could be the guy, but No.1 priority should be to recruit some players with some balls, because it's clear that not very many players on this team, especially the starting rotation, have any

It's fucking WVU baseball, guys.  Augie's average teams would've crushed this team

Maybe you should stop posting here. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

Yeah actively posting shit. You should maybe pay attention to this years team before you write them off in the 3rd inning of a 2 run game. 

Awwwwww that’s so precious!

You’re so put off by my posts that you have to actively neg them. You are adorable!

oh, and btw, I have paid attention to this year’s team. In fact, I’ve posted a lot more about them you have. Epic fail.

Edited by X-Wing @Aliciousness
  • Fuck You 1