What can I do with these wires?

Just to get the county to let us turn electricity back on in the old farmhouse we bought at foreclosure auction, we had to install floorboard heaters in four rooms.

They work like a charm, only now it turns out, we only needed two of them..

I handled every part of the install myself except for adding a new bar in the breaker box for four new two pole 60 amp breakers, because I'm crazy, but not stupid.

Now, I've uninstalled the two heaters I don't need, and am wondering what I can do with the other lines?

They are currently capped off and locked so chances of accidents are minimal, but... I went through an awful lot of trouble to run 10-2 wire on 60 amp breakers to two bedrooms where they aren't being used.

What else would they be good for? 

I'm actually kinda wondering, the heaters were 220v; any way to convert that into outlets for 120v usage? The 60 amp breaker kinda throws me because I know most 120v outlets run through a single pole 30 amp outlet.

Are there any 120 plugs with a way to trip at the kind of overage you'd get with the 30 amp breaker?

Edited by Walden Ponderer

9 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I'm actually kinda wondering, the heaters were 220v; any way to convert that into outlets for 120v usage? The 60 amp breaker kinda throws me because I know most 120v outlets run through a single pole 30 amp outlet.

Are there any 120 plugs with a way to trip at the kind of overage you'd get with the 30 amp breaker?

I took out a 220 double wall ovens and replaced it with a gas range. The contractor spilt the 220.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Hook 'Em 1