Who Do You Want to be Your Surly Best Friend?

UDontKnow

On 5/2/2018 at 8:17 PM, ernest_t_bass said:

bearschlong seems like a cool dude.

If being uncool is cool then I'm downright frozen.

I love you all but for different reasons, and I know at least a half dozen of you IRL.

Edited by BearSchlong

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:26 PM, PatrickMcHorn said:

I'll take blain or northloop as a running around buddy. 

You're doing blain wrong.  

The only time I've met blain (right after the Wimberley flood), he set up his smoker in my driveway early in the morning, and when I got back that afternoon sweaty, dirty, and exhausted, he had the best beef ribs I've ever tasted ready.  I don't even have a word for how awesome they were.

*THAT'S^ how you do blain.

Edit: Also met northloop that day.  He was really cool except that he and MIA both showed up wearing matching Hello Kitty t-shirts, which bothered me for some reason.  

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1

You're doing blain wrong.  
The only time I've met blain (right after the Wimberley flood), he set up his smoker in my driveway early in the morning, and when I got back that afternoon sweaty, dirty, and exhausted, he had the best beef ribs I've ever tasted ready.  I don't even have a word for how awesome they were.
I am doing Blaine wrong, the last time I was with him, he almost killed me passing on a two-lane road, but beers were drunk, and kayaks were used, so all in all a pretty solid day.

13 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

L I got back that afternoon sweaty, dirty, and exhausted, he had the best beef ribs I've ever tasted ready.  I don't even have a word for how awesome they were.

This sounds mansexual.  Are y'all mansexual? Nttawwt

Not really sure if I have a preference, but I've met a number of shagsters in real life after joining the board: Eastwood, Doc Holliday, Cajun, ROFL BOX, Hayden, MIA, KaiserSoze, Longhorn_Fan68, BurntEyes, Gatorubet, UTPhil. Pretty sure I'd hang out with any and all of them. They're all great guys.

Who I'd like to meet in IRL? sweetjones (crazy amount of overlap in our lives), hornius (to explore this damn state and see it through his eyes), Walden (he could teach me a thing or two), Sofa King (we were supposed to hang out in Denver but I couldn't get away from the family), NorthLoop, Brisket, Gardner Barnes, skipperj, JudgeRoy, SBBruin, relapse, Celery, BearSchlong, and Kyrie Eleison among others.

Edit: I'm pretty sure a few of y'all have changed your handles, so I guess I'll have to figure out who you are on the new site.

Edited by bolverk

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

Not really sure if I have a preference, but I've met a number of shagsters in real life after joining the board: Eastwood, Doc Holliday, Cajun, ROFL BOX, Hayden, MIA, KaiserSoze, Longhorn_Fan68, BurntEyes, Gatorubet, UTPhil. Pretty sure I'd hang out with any and all of them. They're all great guys.

Who I'd like to meet in IRL? sweetjones (crazy amount of overlap in our lives), hornius (to explore this damn state and see it through his eyes), Walden (he could teach me a thing or two), Sofa King (we were supposed to hang out in Denver but I couldn't get away from the family), NorthLoop, Brisket, Gardner Barnes, skipperj, JudgeRoy, SBBruin, relapse, Celery, BearSchlong, and Kyrie Eleison among others.

Edit: I'm pretty sure a few of y'all have changed your handles, so I guess I'll have to figure out who you are on the new site.

I’d still like to meet you Bolverk, I’ve been kinda antisocial the last few years.  I’ve probably met half the people on here, and worked with quite a few.  

There was once an epic fishing trip with Doc, Patrick McHorn, Jiggy-z, Snow Dog (who swamped his wife’s car),Tapdancingkungfumaster and about five others that was fantastic. The norther that came through was brutal. Jiggy taught us how to build a Quonset hut in 10 minutes. We ate Snow Dog chili tacos the next morning and I drove Docs truck back the next morning back to Austin. Shit in his guest bathroom and he was divorced a few weeks later. I see why Doc hasn’t been in touch, he lost all his custom rods and a crazy Lubbock chick all in one shot.  

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

There was once an epic fishing trip with Doc, Patrick McHorn, Jiggy-z, Snow Dog (who swamped his wife’s car),Tapdancingkungfumaster and about five others that was fantastic. The norther that came through was brutal. Jiggy taught us how to build a Quonset hut in 10 minutes. We ate Snow Dog chili tacos the next morning and I drove Docs truck back the next morning back to Austin. Shit in his guest bathroom and he was divorced a few weeks later. I see why Doc hasn’t been in touch, he lost all his custom rods and a crazy Lubbock chick all in one shot.  

Wow. Doc's divorce must've been pretty recent  - I met him and his wife a couple years when having beers with Kaiser at ABGB.

Snow Dog's name always seems to pop up in stories... 

That was a fun trip. Felt so bad for doc. Looked up and his rods were gone. Wtf