Who's been covid vaxxed? Stand up and be counted.

High Plains Drifter

6 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
18 minutes ago, LABEVO said:
Lulz. Thinking you deserve more. You aren’t rich. I have had people in my network literally buy a company to accelerate their time to get a covid vaccine. 

most of these people had on demand covid test when none where available. If you have enough money and willing, it has been available. My friend group has been mixed on the morality. Half have stayed in their vacation home saying they refuse to use money to cut in line so they isolate while the other half literally buys a company to justify being priority 1 on the vaccine list. 

Post a paycheck stub or GTFO

Lulz. I make shit. I made money in equity as our the others that I talk about. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

You are a moron.  I refuse to fly without a vaccine.  Why should I potentially expose myself.  

However, you miss the fucking point. NO ONE IN THE USA SHOULD HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING TO GET THIS VACCINE.  That means no paying for a flight, no renting a car.  Every pharmacy in NYC should have doses and they do not.

I can get you an appt in Pennsylvania likely if you have a car and don’t care about skipping ahead of others for 2 weeks 

Edited by The Ace of Aces

Fly down to Dallas.  I got a notification that I was eligible on a Saturday, got an appointment on the following Monday, and barely had time to put the car in park before they stuck the needle through my open window to stab me.  My 15 minute wait after getting stuck was the longest part of the process.

• Hook 'Em 1

The Moderna shot almost killed a good friend's wife. She is 36 or 37 and in great health...or was. I'm not sure if it was 2 or 3 days ago, but her kidneys and liver began to fail and they had to move her from Tyler to Baylor medical in Dallas. She finally showed improvement yesterday and not yet out of the woods but it looks like she is going to live. 
Fuck off, anti vaxxer.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

got my 2nd moderna about 5 hours ago. so far just a tiny headache and a smidge of shoulder discomfort at the injection site. 

4 weeks ago I stood in line for 2 full hours and if i had arrived 15 mins later, that would have easily been another 45-60 mins- they added 4 additional snake lines after I was in line. 

today it was basically a sprint through the same lines and barely had enough time to fill out my vaccine form before I was sitting in front of the nurse.

so either APH finally got their shit together after a month, or I got the end of the day empty shifts.

either way, happy that this shit is over and that I can now talk to Bill Gates just with my thoughts, and looking forward to buying anything with the name Microsoft on the packages. 

I was a couple hours ahead of you both times, and had the same experiences. APH was better yesterday, except for scheduling new appointments apparently. 

19 hours post Moderna #2, sore arm, mild aching in lower extremity joints, mild headache from 2-6am. For data integrity purposes, I acknowledged that I had a Guinesss and Celis White last night as part of the regimen. 

Mrs. Murfdogg is in better shape than me, but is taking it harder (migraine still going, sore back). She only had one beer (Shiner Ruby Redbird).

Edited by Murfdogg21

10 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Thread has gone weird.

Total doses delivered per state are here, and reported per 100k population. https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations

NY state:  64k/100k overall, 81k/100k age 18 up

Texas: 58k/100k, 78k/100k age 18 up

Maybe Cuomo sent all the doses to the nursing homes too?

• Haha 1

Got J&J in Bulverde at an HEB Thursday morning around 10. In and out in a flash. All was well until around 8 that night. Started feeling chilly, then progressed to full on shivers and shakes with body aches by 9:30.

Got a full nights sleep, but still felt like I had been beaten when I woke up yesterday morning. Took it easy all day yesterday. Felt feverish off and on, but turned the corner around 6 yesterday afternoon.

I feel like myself this morning, and am happy to be done.

Wife got hers Tuesday and it knocked her on her ass for 2 days, brother got his Thursday, his fever just broke.  22 hours into Moderna #2 for me - nuthin.  No aches, no fever, no chills, barely-noticeable sore arm.  Got the good strong Czech genes I guess, strong as bull!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

After bitching out my parents for weeks for not being more urgent in getting on the shot list, I’m proud to say the walked into the CVS in Gainesville near closing time to register when the pharmacist said “actually I have 2 shots left so lucky y’all.”

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

On 4/2/2021 at 9:10 AM, Lobwedgephil said:

No symptoms for me on either Pfizer shot, just a sore arm the next day on the 2nd shot. Hope my chip isn't damaged. 

This. I'm waiting for the microchip to kick in so I can go to Vegas.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

The vaccine could be the cause, it’s possible, but until a doctor has reviewed the case and officially attributed it the vaccine, I don’t think it is wise to be spreading information that might not be accurate. 

All adverse reactions are required to be reported to the CDC and medically reviewed. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The vaccine could be the cause, it’s possible, but until a doctor has reviewed the case and officially attributed it the vaccine, I don’t think it is wise to be spreading information that might not be accurate. 

All adverse reactions are required to be reported to the CDC and medically reviewed. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

Fuck you. This is a good friend's wife and I'll post the info wherever the fuck I want to. He put it on his own Facebook page. These people happen to work in the medical field and they and the doctors are certain the vaccine was the cause. 

4 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Fuck you. This is a good friend's wife and I'll post the info wherever the fuck I want to. He put it on his own Facebook page. These people happen to work in the medical field and they and the doctors are certain the vaccine was the cause. 

How are they so certain?

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Calmer than you are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Longhorn94 said:

28 hours later, took a nap from noon to 2 pm and feel brand new. I have also decided to throw away all the apple and android phones in the house. From this point forward, only windows phones for us!

I was gonna post something identical myself today, I also have the urge to log into Bing and make it my default browser. 

28 hours for me, also took a nap from 12-3 today. very very minor soreness in the injection arm and very light occasional headache are all the issues so far.

cant wait until 2 weeks pass and i am considred officially official vaccinated. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I was gonna post something identical myself today, I also have the urge to log into Bing and make it my default browser. 

28 hours for me, also took a nap from 12-3 today. very very minor soreness in the injection arm and very light occasional headache are all the issues so far.

cant wait until 2 weeks pass and i am considred officially official vaccinated. 

Until the next time we get exposed to real Covid and have these symptoms all over again!

Got Moderna 2 Thursday. Fever showed up about 18 hours later and lasted about 12 hours. It's gone now but my arm at the shot site is red, hard, and swollen (yeah, yeah, TWSS). It was much more severe than after the first one. With the first shot, I felt a little shitty for 24 hours but didn't get a fever. I did get a delayed reaction at the shot site about 2 weeks after the first shot, which healed and was fine till the second one. Between HornOnTheBayou and I, the difference in reactions seemed to be indicated by the reaction at the shot site after the first dose. He had fairly mild symptoms and no severe reaction at the site either time.

• Hook 'Em 2

I'm sorry for your friend and glad to see she appears to be doing better. There have been tens of millions of Moderna vaccines distributed in the U.S. with few apparent serious side effects. So I don't think it's unfair to question whether she has an underlying condition and her reaction was a rare aberration. The Facebook posts you captioned do not exactly medically illustrate all the variables of her situation.

5 hours ago, immortal13 said:

What a bunch of horse shit

• Like 1

I will say that i found out recently that my mother went into anaphylactic shock to the tune of hives and redness a day or two after moderna 1. Bad enough that when she went into the clinic about it they ordered an ambulance to take her to the hospital for treatment. Her doctor put her on histamine a and b blockers and advised against getting the second shot, in case the reaction was from the first one.  

the timing seems off for anaphylaxis to happen a day after exposure but it was the only extraordinary thing she is aware of around the time it happened. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto