Who's been covid vaxxed? Stand up and be counted.

High Plains Drifter

Looks like the feds had a plan for this.  We have an issue with one vaxx?  OK, we'll measure it and err on the side of safety most likely, as long as we have other vaccines in enough supply available to meet the interim and overall goals.

I still think this is an over-reaction, but we may be getting into the part of the population that was never going to be convinced to get vaccinated and as long as Pfizer and Moderna are available plentifully, and people believe these are the Rolls Royce and Bentley's of vaccines anyway, maybe we'll stay on target.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, WithoutAClue said:

20 hours after 2nd Pfizer shot, nothing but a sore arm and a mild headache.

no improvement in 5G reception or controlling my Windo$e laptop with my mind so I must have received a defective microchip. bummer. :(

I have heard the tech benefits kick in with the new update. 

Had J&J last Wednesday.  Had absolutely no side effects other than about 5 minutes of a sore arm after the shot.  That probably means I'll be dead in 2 days of a blood clot.

The freak out of 7 blood clots out of 7M vaccinated is a little ridiculous, especially since as of right now they can't prove it's anything other than a coincidence.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

Had J&J last Wednesday.  Had absolutely no side effects other than about 5 minutes of a sore arm after the shot.  That probably means I'll be dead in 2 days of a blood clot.

The freak out of 7 blood clots out of 7M vaccinated is a little ridiculous, especially since as of right now they can't prove it's anything other than a coincidence.

I suspect many more people died driving to or from the vaccine appointment. 

37 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Moderna 2 a few days ago. I was tired and had an on and off headache yesterday, arm is still sore, otherwise feel good today. Bill Gates has not yet activated my tracker.

Nyet on the tracker, but my garage door opens and closes every time I cough. So there's that. 

• Haha 1

Was supposed to get my second shot this past Monday, but Walmart called me last Saturday and said they hadn't got their shipment from the government so they were going to reschedule me. They called Thursday and rescheduled me to this coming Wednesday. I know we discussed vaccine allocation a couple pages ago, but it seems like they may be redirecting some doses away from rural areas now that they have an idea of utilization. 

Got Moderna 2 yesterday and it took both the wife and I out.  Chills and weakness starting late last night and still going.   My wife is still in bed.  Heard her puking in the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Thank God we already had our nanny coming over this morning as a preemptive.  

Got that 2.0 Pfizer Windows upgrade. No waiting at Fair Park. In and out in under 30 minutes, including the 15 minute mandatory post shot wait. Shit was efficient. Guardsman who gave me the shot was a pro. I'm happy to have the 2nd shot done and am ready to start living life again. Got a Rangers game planned for 2 weeks from now. 

• Hook 'Em 4