RIP Screech

Pancho

Never managed to see a full episode of this show, as it seemed like I was too old for it when it was on, and whenever I did catch a few minutes I never thought it was funny in the slightest.  But was surprised to know that I'm just two years older than this dude.

If there is a heaven that allows us to watch life go on without us, I truly hope I can log onto Surly and read some of this quality level posting about my own death. 

Never managed to see a full episode of this show, as it seemed like I was too old for it when it was on, and whenever I did catch a few minutes I never thought it was funny in the slightest.  But was surprised to know that I'm just two years older than this dude.
If there is a heaven that allows us to watch life go on without us, I truly hope I can log onto Surly and read some of this quality level posting about my own death. 

Nobody will give a fuck about your death, but when your mom dies......

Nobody will give a fuck about your death, but when your mom dies......

16 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Never managed to see a full episode of this show, as it seemed like I was too old for it when it was on, and whenever I did catch a few minutes I never thought it was funny in the slightest. 

You should have caught the early episodes with Punky Brewster in the cast while going through a growth spurt.

tenor.gif

Holy shit, that was Furrio. 

as I mentioned in the Celebrity Death thread, apparently he had a bump in his neck for quite a while but never got it checked out because it was too embarrassing. He was worried that he would get bad press or that pictures would be posted and people would make fun of him. Could you imagine being the  paparazzi that followed him around? You might want to reevaluate your career choices if that is where you end up. 

Nonetheless, fuck cancer. He was somebody’s son or brother. Thoughts for his family. 

• Like 1