2021 Back to the Movie Theaters? - Most Anticipated Movies

MoJames

So I'm itching to get back to the theaters and went ahead and looked into the upcoming slate of films that pending COVID we will get to see either at home or in the theater.

Wasn't aware they were doing a Sherlock Holmes 3 or Kingsman 3. Matrix 4 seems like a bad idea. The one movie I'd love to be good but I feel is doomed to be bad is Masters of the Universe.

Several movies pushed back from 2020 so we should have a ton of entertainment this summer with a lull after I'd assume.

Granted the most important movie for me to see in the theater in 2021 is Dune with Ghostbusters: Afterlife being the flick I want to see with my two boys. 

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/most-anticipated-movies-of-2021/

• Hook 'Em 1

The pickings have been slim, but I never stopped going to theaters.  Go to a matinee on the weekend and you'll very likely have the theater to yourself in my neck of the woods.  I just need them to quit pushing back "No Time To Die" already.  Before I die.  Probably from the COVID I caught going to a movie theater.

2 hours ago, MoJames said:

So I'm itching to get back to the theaters and went ahead and looked into the upcoming slate of films that pending COVID we will get to see either at home or in the theater.

Wasn't aware they were doing a Sherlock Holmes 3 or Kingsman 3. Matrix 4 seems like a bad idea. The one movie I'd love to be good but I feel is doomed to be bad is Masters of the Universe.

Several movies pushed back from 2020 so we should have a ton of entertainment this summer with a lull after I'd assume.

Granted the most important movie for me to see in the theater in 2021 is Dune with Ghostbusters: Afterlife being the flick I want to see with my two boys. 

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/most-anticipated-movies-of-2021/

The Kingsman movie (The King’s Man) is a prequel (takes place around World War I time period).  There will be a true Kingsman 3, but it hasn’t even started filming

Just now, PRONG HORN said:

Too much generic sci-fi sheen.  

Yep.  Scenes made it look like it was filmed on the set of Prometheus.  Lynch's Dune looks like was filmed on shrooms.

It's going to be solid as hell, and hope it works out.  Chalamet seems a bit diminutive for the role, but I will admit I never read the books.