Detailed 2020 Election Map

PenelopeWitherspoon

2 hours ago, Lagunamadre said:

This is great, thanks for sharing. The wealthy neighborhoods in Houston are crazy to compare, the difference between River Oaks/Memorial and West U/Blvd. Oaks is pretty nuts. 

So basically all the places that went MORE republican in 2020 we need to watch because they are obviously crazy people.  That may be oversimplified.  But probably not.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

The hell is wrong with SW Houston?  Them fuckers caught the cray.

11 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Tomball. Redder’n most, even after a baby blue wave in 2020.

Yeah. Southwest Houston is Tomball, Cypress, just Aggy and red AF. I’m surprised the color isn’t fucking maroon as opposed to red. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

You enroll around 11,000 in your freshman classes year after year, it begins to have an effect.

Indeed. The whole area is like my toilet except I can flush my toilet. Those downgrades just keeping jamming the pipes with shit and paper and scratch their domes in confusion. 

15 hours ago, Lagunamadre said:

This is great, thanks for sharing. The wealthy neighborhoods in Houston are crazy to compare, the difference between River Oaks/Memorial and West U/Blvd. Oaks is pretty nuts. 

report from inside The Villages:

Send Guillotines. Send ANTIFA. Send Jewish space lasers.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Biden Flipped it just started today with the NYT map coming out.  Several interesting maps already.

So, I'm tendin' bar there at Ecklund and Swedlin's last Tuesday, and this little guy's drinkin' and he says, "So where can a guy find some action? I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake." And I says, "What kinda action?" and he says, "Woman action, what do I look like?" And I says, "Well, what do I look like? I don't arrange that kinda thing," and he says, "But I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake," and I says, "Well, this ain't that kinda place."

Uh-huh.

So he angrily says, "Oh I get it, so you think I'm some kinda crazy jerk for askin'!" only he doesn't use the word "jerk."

• Hook 'Em 3

• 4 weeks later...

It's been updated to include all of Texas: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/upshot/2020-election-map.html

The change from 2016 certainly reveals the swing toward blue in the suburbs of the major metros, as well as in some surprising places like Midland/Odessa, Lubbock, and Amarillo (which all remain overwhelmingly Republican, but slightly less so).

• Like 1