(2) Baylor at (6)Texas 6pm on ESPN

SDG

2 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

have we even run an offensive set yet, or have we just thrown up the first shot we've seen every single time? have any of our forwards actually touched the ball yet? 

The first bucket was a Jericho Sims and 1 on a pick and roll

I fully expect people to blame Shaka the duration of this thread and I’m not too sure why.  Baylor is just a way better team than we are.  My fear is we will make mistakes trying to keep up with the athleticism, preciseness, and execution of Baylor.  An example of that is Baylor just took a charge right outside the RA and then we try to do the same thing but not realizing we were so far deep in the RA is an auto-block. 

I like this test for the team.  This is the best team they will play all year. 

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

I fully expect people to blame Shaka the duration of this thread and I’m not too sure why.  

It's because of all the same reasons it's always been. Our offense is trash, we take way too many bad shots and have way too many empty possessions every single game, and we make the same exact mistakes over and over again, never learning from them. 

• Rage+1 1