Curb Your Enthusiasm: Best scenes, scenarios

Gil Bang

some dirty greaseball was doing wild freaky shit with your wife’s lil ass before you met her.  get over it. 

True. I didn’t know I was in the Borat fan thread. Fukin nerds.

Carry on about Curb. Rewatching now.

Still love her unconditionally

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My god, Isla is aging impossibly well.  That movie is 15 fucking years old and she looks maybe 3-4 years older than she did in that movie.  

Also, do yourselves a favor and go back and watch "Bern Your Enthusiasm""      It's aging as well as Isla is...

Larry's reaction when Vince Vaughn asked him if he sought the opinion of females for the new toilet design.  So dismissive, so perfectly Larry.

I'm still waiting to see how the new toilet designs and lack of a shitter create a perfect storm of events for the opening of the spite store.  

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

Larry's reaction when Vince Vaughn asked him if he sought the opinion of females for the new toilet design.  So dismissive, so perfectly Larry.

I'm still waiting to see how the new toilet designs and lack of a shitter create a perfect storm of events for the opening of the spite store.  

Where do the pants go?

Holy shit, she is.  There are so many milf's on this show.  Steenburgen (back when she was on the show 10 years ago, anyway), obviously Cheryl, Romijn, Cha-Cha, JLD if you can count her, Becky (Cheryl's sister), Gina Gershon, Cady Huffman, Ben Stiller's wife, Vivica A. Fox, just to name a few.  While "Seinfeld" had one hot 30 year old after another, Curb has dominated the MILF space for 15 years.  And I truly appreciate it.  

On 2/29/2020 at 5:39 PM, Lobo said:

Holy shit, she is.  There are so many milf's on this show.  Steenburgen (back when she was on the show 10 years ago, anyway), obviously Cheryl, Romijn, Cha-Cha, JLD if you can count her, Becky (Cheryl's sister), Gina Gershon, Cady Huffman, Ben Stiller's wife, Vivica A. Fox, just to name a few.  While "Seinfeld" had one hot 30 year old after another, Curb has dominated the MILF space for 15 years.  And I truly appreciate it.  

Seems to me that Cheryl has really fallen off since the last season.  Maybe she had some work done?

3 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I haven't seen any of the new season, but looks like that needs to change, stat.

Favorite all time series line:  "Fuck me like your people fucked Palestine!"

When did you orgasm, Larry?  Was it when she said she'd, "fuck the Jew out of you"...???

• Like 1

I’m about 3/4ths of the way through episode 1.

Jesus Christ. This is top shelf Larry David. I was about pissing myself during the MAGA hat bit. Jeff being confused for Weinstein, Susie’s Top hat, Larry getting me too’d. All incredible.

“You don’t need to call, Ted. If the plane crashes, we’ll hear about it”.

20 hours ago, C-Man said:

The show has no script, merely outlines, “the most ideal thing,” Lewis says.

To me, this is why the show works so well.  The entire case is witty enough to riff with one another on almost any subject.  Most of the chuckles and laughs are legit.

• Like 1