Pennsylvania shooting

immortal13

10 minutes ago, elfenix said:

watched some asshole put two into someone laying in the street.  didn't have that on the agenda for today.  maybe it's best no one posts the video.

Twitter should not auto play. I have posted shooting videos in the past. Many of them I remember and none were removed. I guess I could spoiler the video next time but it didn't  seem that graphic to me. I don't remember rules in the past of not posting those kinds of videos and links.

5 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

Stop Katying up this board you pussies.  No wonder traffic is dropping so rapidly.  

Look, the guy was clearly an inept murderer.  He had to go to overtime to kill them.  ESPN doesn’t show receivers repeatedly dropping passes.   That doesn’t draw viewers.  

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Maybe if there weren’t such crazy ass murderers out there, we wouldn’t have to be discussing this.   Maybe you should think about that, Mr. Ok Finger.  

We don't have to discuss the fact that people do things that make no sense to others.  Unless you feel like it.  Do you need a little bit of that today?  How many dead horses do you feel like beating?   

I'm the poster who started the initial thread about that incident.  I linked a Yahoo news story about it, but I wasn't aware that the story contained video of the actual incident.  In fact, I still haven't seen any video from the actual incident.  I just thought it was interesting because the couple that got murdered continued cursing at the perp even after he went and grabbed a gun, and because the perp went back into his house for a second gun after shooting them with the first gun.   

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I'm the poster who started the initial thread about that incident.  I linked a Yahoo news story about it, but I wasn't aware that the story contained video of the actual incident.  In fact, I still haven't seen any video from the actual incident.  I just thought it was interesting because the couple that got murdered continued cursing at the perp even after he went and grabbed a gun, and because the perp went back into his house for a second gun after shooting them with the first gun.   

I watched the vid. Couple was cursing the gunman out from the middle of the street, he walked off his property and started shooting at them. Dude seemed like a horrific shot. Wouldn’t be surprised if it took him a couple shots when he killed himself. Couple was acting stupid, gunman was acting stupid right back and took it up to 11.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, immamac said:

Use your fucking brain. Don't post people literally being murdered. 

If you changed the rules, just say it and I'll know. Because I absolutely posted several "literal" murders on the old board and zero issues. If you don't want to see it, use your brain and don't click on the video link. Twitter doesn't autoplay.What else would someone think the link is going to display? A snowball fight?

46 minutes ago, immamac said:

There's a thread not on the public board for that shit. Stop acting like there's open gore and murder on the fucking DT board. Holy fuck. 

Holy fuck is right.  The gross out thread isn’t the place for news.  Putting it there just treats it like entertainment.  It’s not is it?  We’re big boys aren’t we?  Holy fuck.  

• Hook 'Em 1

I was at the Rout 66 game. I am pretty sure someone posted about that in the football thread. I stayed the entire game until the eyes was over. That was pretty close to murder.  
That should be removed too IMHO. It’s too soon for me.

I can still hear Wally Pryor’s voice in my nightmares... Skip Hicks... touchdown. FML

• Hook 'Em 2

59 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Where is the hidden thread?

Under the bed?

5 hours ago, immamac said:

Use your fucking brain. Don't post people literally being murdered. 

Well this a huge relief.  It was pulled right after I posted, so I was afraid the thread was murdered because I called a Spaide (Jeffrey) a Spade (David).

Edited by clapclapclap

5 hours ago, Helobious said:

I watched the vid. Couple was cursing the gunman out from the middle of the street, he walked off his property and started shooting at them. Dude seemed like a horrific shot.

Article said he fired warning shots.  i.e. shot it over their heads.  And they didn't budge.  Guess if you didn't budge the first time dude walks out with a gun, why budget when he shoots rounds over your head.  They really did fucked around and found out

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Article said he fired warning shots.  i.e. shot it over their heads.  And they didn't budge.  Guess if you didn't budge the first time dude walks out with a gun, why budget when he shoots rounds over your head.  They really did fucked around and found out

Ok, so this somewhat explains what I was quite curious about, because bullets are flying for about six seconds before the victims even react: they must have been confident he was going to keep firing in the air. 

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

My grandparents live in plains. You’d be shocked to find out every winter how many ridiculous fights are over shoveled out parking spaces.  It’s insane. 

I guess Pennsylvania really is Alabama of the northeast

7 hours ago, 52-80 said:

You can tell the audio & video arent synched up. I don’t think he fired warning shots at all. Hard to believe you’d go from shooting warning shots to going inside to get a bigger gun and executing people point blank as they lay bleeding out in the street.