Rockets vs Jazz

UDontKnow

On 4/29/2018 at 7:34 PM, BigOrange1 said:

some of you really need to slow down.  the jazz finished off an emotional series around midnight on friday then had to turn around and play a rested rockets team on the road about 38 hours later.  this was always going to be the easiest game of the series for the rockets.  

This guy knows.

• Haha 1

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

lol Harden.... Crowder would knock Harden the fuck out....

Yeah he should get into boxing. He flopped earlier with CP3 on him in the paint hes a trash basketball player.

7 footer falling on CP3 there after a free throw. Why are these guys still in the game? Stupid move to let the starters stay in there with this type of shit officiating.

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Terrible fucking foul on Gobert..... Basically giving 2 points away with not time being taken off.  Let's put that play in the back pocket.

A flopping soft 7 foot 5 dude.

Garbage officiating. First two free throws for James come with 1:40 left in the game.

Sure.

Edited by Sidney Sherman

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

What a win by the Jazz...... Didn't think they had it in them.  65 year old looking Joe Ingles with a huge game.  Crowder with a double-double.  Wow.  Ball's in your court, Houston.

If they can not draw this crew the next 3 games I think they end it in 5.

12 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Do you even Miami Heat bro?

Heat fans are notoriously bad about showing up late and leaving early, but the ones who show up make some noise at least. I'd probably have them fourth to last after Wiz, Rockets, and Cavs.

5 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

This is the Utah thats a top 5 team without their PG

There's a strong case to be made that they began the playoffs as the 3rd best team in the league, depending on your thoughts about the East, Toronto, Philly, and LeBron. They've been the 2nd best team for practically all of 2018, finishing 27-5 with a stupid good defense. Had they not gotten off to a terrible start, they would have locked up the 3 seed a month ago. Golden State was lucky as shit to avoid them in the first round w/o Steph.

Houston is going to win the series, but Utah is really good and exceptionally coached. Time for D'Antoni to prove his worth making game-to-game adjustments.

4 hours ago, Machinator said:

Heat fans are notoriously bad about showing up late and leaving early, but the ones who show up make some noise at least. I'd probably have them fourth to last after Wiz, Rockets, and Cavs.

So the rockets crowd is bad in a game they lose at home? Great call. Lol.

3 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I've watched all five of the Rockets home games. The crowd just doesn't have the energy that you see in a lot of other arenas.

I think you can tell in the players as well as their fans (reading here and clutchfans) that all Houston has to do is show up to the arena and they'll win.  If Utah wins one or especially two in Utah, I feel it'll be a different vibe at Toyota center

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I think you can tell in the players as well as their fans (reading here and clutchfans) that all Houston has to do is show up to the arena and they'll win.  If Utah wins one or especially two in Utah, I feel it'll be a different vibe at Toyota center

I'm pretty sure any fan base would feel that way when you win 65 games and win the first round 4-1. If the jazz shoots 58% from 3 point land the next two games and outscores Houston from the 3 point line i'll pay you $100 because it's not happening. That's not the jazz strength and it's the only reason Houston lost it's game against Minny and last night. Jazz and the t-wolves went insane from deep and shot better than they ever do. If the Jazz win 2 games it's because they played smothering defense and Houston continued to shoot like shit, but it won't be because they hit 15-17 three pointers.

1 hour ago, Dutchrudder said:

Ryan Anderson was also a total bust last night. He's gun shy, can't make quick decisions, and can't shoot anywhere near 40% from 3. He's the Rocket's Ken Giles right now. Really a shame what he has become. 

He's never around when you need him to help you win a game.

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Lulz.

The security is right, can't go taunt athletes and think you have carte blanche autonomy within the confines of the area... You can still slip up & catch them hands on a bad nite...

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I am just wondering if Derka will go into a diatribe about how Harden is such a bad guy and a piece of shit like he did Westbrook after he yelled at a fan.

he can only deal with 1 psychological inner-conflict at a time