Wichita Falls Pedo Car Dealer

RPM

ANTHONY-PATTERSON.jpg?resize=313,379

WICHITA FALLS (KFDX/KJTL) — New details about a human trafficking investigation that lead to the arrest of Patterson Auto Group’s president were revealed Thursday.

Anthony Ryan Patterson, president of the Patterson Auto Group, was arrested and booked into Wichita County Jail Wednesday, February 3.

Patterson faces charges of trafficking of a person and indecency with a child by exposure stemming from an incident in December 2017.

Patterson’s bonds total $500,000.

According to the arrest affidavit, the Wichita Falls Police Department began an investigation into allegations of indecency with a child by exposure in December 2017 involving two girls, ages ten and eight, both from Vernon.

During an interview with the ten-year-old victim at Patsy’s House, she told authorities that Jandreani Dashimella Bell took her to Wichita Falls on two occasions.

bellmug.jpg?resize=336,411

On the first trip, in November 2017, the victim said she, the eight-year-old victim, and Bell were taken by another female to a school in Wichita Falls where the victim said Bell made contact with an individual.

Spoiler

The victim said a short time later, a black colored SUV pulled up to the school and she and the other victim got into the car driven by a man who identified himself as “Anthony.”

The ten-year-old victim told investigators that they went to a house, which was later identified as Patterson’s home, where they were reportedly told by Bell to remove their clothes and get into a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.

After that, the victim said she and the other girl were told to go into a bedroom where “Anthony’ removed his clothes, laid down on the bed on this stomach, and Bell told them to apply baby oil to “Anthony’s” back and rub it.

According to court documents, “Anthony” gave them candy and paid Bell $500. Then the victim said Bell gave she and the other victim $10.

The ten-year-old victim said she made a second trip to Wichita Falls during Christmas break in 2017. She told authorities that Bell took her to a location described as a white in color nursing home in the vicinity of Southwest Parkway to meet “Anthony.”

The victim then described how she watched Bell and “Anthony” engaged in sexual acts.

In October 2019, the Wichita County District Attorney’s Office began reviewing jail calls of Bell where she gave family members a phone number to an individual named “Anthony” to get her out of jail. According to the arrest affidavit, that phone number was linked to Anthony Ryan Patterson.

On January 14, an investigator with the Wichita County District Attorney’s Office and a special agent with the FBI conducted an interview with Bell where she said she met “Anthony” online on a ‘Sugar Daddy’ website.

She said she had a strictly sexual relationship with him where he would compensate her with cash every time they meet. Bell said he only knew her as “Samantha” and that she knew he was a wealthy man who lived in Wichita Falls.

The arrest affidavits state that Bell described “Anthony” to be sexually aroused by blaspheming religion during their sexual encounters. Bell also reported, “Anthony” told her he was sexually attracted to children.

Bell was arrested in January and is charged with attempted trafficking of a person and two counts of trafficking of a person.

On January 27, an investigator with the Wichita County District Attorney’s Office met with Bell and her attorney where she was asked to identify “Anthony” from a photo line-up, which resulted in Bell identifying Patterson as the man she had met on the online website “Backpage’ in 2017.

During the course of this investigation, authorities obtained a Wichita Falls police report from May 2012 involving a woman who operated a phone sex business.

The woman reported a distributing phone call she had with an individual later identified as Patterson. She said Patterson wanted to talk blasphemy about Jesus.

The woman told police that Patterson admitted to sexually assaulting a girl on numerous occasions. When police conducted an interview with Patterson, he reportedly told detectives that he had recently broken up with a girlfriend causing him to be going through a rough time.

Patterson allegedly told police that he was simply role-playing during the phone conversation and he had never done anything like this with a child before.

This investigation also brought to light another Wichita Falls police report from July 2013 involving an investigator with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in British Columbia, Canada.

The RCMP reported a female had been receiving private messages from one of her clients describing how he sexually abused a five-year-old girl. Among those messages were comments made by the client where he asked her to be blasphemous to the son of God.

A check of the screen name and e-mail address lead investigators to an IP address in Wichita Falls. When Patterson was interviewed again by detectives with the Wichita Falls Police Department, Patterson said that he started calling a phone operator that had fetishes for more of a “shock value” than anything else.

Patterson reportedly asked police if what he was doing was illegal. Patterson then confirmed that the screen name used and the email address was his after being told there was nothing illegal about his activities, according to the arrest affidavit.

According to officials with the Wichita County District Attorney’s Office, this is the second arrest in a multi-year, multi-agency human trafficking investigation.

The list of agencies involved in this investigation are as follows:

The Texas Rangers
The FBI
The Wichita Falls Police Department
Investigators from the Wichita County District Attorney’s Office
The Texas Attorney General’s Office

Wichita Falls is a true shithole. Never understood people that went there vs Fort Worth to shop/party/eat. They call themselves Texhoma for Christ's sake. I'm wondering how long before the dealerships change names. They're a fairly large group.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, RPM said:

Wichita Falls is a true shithole. Never understood people that went there vs Fort Worth to shop/party/eat. They call themselves Texhoma for Christ's sake. I'm wondering how long before the dealerships change names. They're a fairly large group.

I had an aunt and uncle that lived in the Falls.  I spent a couple of weeks every summer up there and quite enjoyed it, other than it is probably the hottest place in Texas.

14 hours ago, RPM said:

WICHITA FALLS (KFDX/KJTL) — New details about a human trafficking investigation that lead to the arrest of Patterson Auto Group’s president were

Reveal hidden contents

The victim said a short time later, a black colored SUV pulled up to the school and she and the other victim got into the car driven by a man who identified himself as “Anthony.”

The ten-year-old victim told investigators that they went to a house, which was later identified as Patterson’s home, where they were reportedly told by Bell to remove their clothes and get into a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.

After that, the victim said she and the other girl were told to go into a bedroom where “Anthony’ removed his clothes, laid down on the bed on this stomach, and Bell told them to apply baby oil to “Anthony’s” back and rub it.

According to court documents, “Anthony” gave them candy and paid Bell $500. Then the victim said Bell gave she and the other victim $10.

The ten-year-old victim said she made a second trip to Wichita Falls during Christmas break in 2017. She told authorities that Bell took her to a location described as a white in color nursing home in the vicinity of Southwest Parkway to meet “Anthony.”

The victim then described how she watched Bell and “Anthony” engaged in sexual acts.

In October 2019, the Wichita County District Attorney’s Office began reviewing jail calls of Bell where she gave family members a phone number to an individual named “Anthony” to get her out of jail. According to the arrest affidavit, that phone number was linked to Anthony Ryan Patterson.

On January 14, an investigator with the Wichita County District Attorney’s Office and a special agent with the FBI conducted an interview with Bell where she said she met “Anthony” online on a ‘Sugar Daddy’ website.

She said she had a strictly sexual relationship with him where he would compensate her with cash every time they meet. Bell said he only knew her as “Samantha” and that she knew he was a wealthy man who lived in Wichita Falls.

The arrest affidavits state that Bell described “Anthony” to be sexually aroused by blaspheming religion during their sexual encounters. Bell also reported, “Anthony” told her he was sexually attracted to children.

Bell was arrested in January and is charged with attempted trafficking of a person and two counts of trafficking of a person.

On January 27, an investigator with the Wichita County District Attorney’s Office met with Bell and her attorney where she was asked to identify “Anthony” from a photo line-up, which resulted in Bell identifying Patterson as the man she had met on the online website “Backpage’ in 2017.

During the course of this investigation, authorities obtained a Wichita Falls police report from May 2012 involving a woman who operated a phone sex business.

The woman reported a distributing phone call she had with an individual later identified as Patterson. She said Patterson wanted to talk blasphemy about Jesus.

The woman told police that Patterson admitted to sexually assaulting a girl on numerous occasions. When police conducted an interview with Patterson, he reportedly told detectives that he had recently broken up with a girlfriend causing him to be going through a rough time.

Patterson allegedly told police that he was simply role-playing during the phone conversation and he had never done anything like this with a child before.

This investigation also brought to light another Wichita Falls police report from July 2013 involving an investigator with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in British Columbia, Canada.

The RCMP reported a female had been receiving private messages from one of her clients describing how he sexually abused a five-year-old girl. Among those messages were comments made by the client where he asked her to be blasphemous to the son of God.

A check of the screen name and e-mail address lead investigators to an IP address in Wichita Falls. When Patterson was interviewed again by detectives with the Wichita Falls Police Department, Patterson said that he started calling a phone operator that had fetishes for more of a “shock value” than anything else.

Patterson reportedly asked police if what he was doing was illegal. Patterson then confirmed that the screen name used and the email address was his after being told there was nothing illegal about his activities, according to the arrest affidavit.

According to officials with the Wichita County District Attorney’s Office, this is the second arrest in a multi-year, multi-agency human trafficking investigation.

The list of agencies involved in this investigation are as follows:

The Texas Rangers
The FBI
The Wichita Falls Police Department
Investigators from the Wichita County District Attorney’s Office
The Texas Attorney General’s Office

led*

Who the hell would do this? While I lived there we would try to get to Dallas or FW as often as possible. I can’t imagine people wanting to come to WF to shop at the one mall with only a Dillard’s.

Hopefully not in the biblical sense

He’s younger than me but we did attend the same church for a few years while I was in college. I didn’t know him then since he was in HS. Our fathers knew each other fairly well, but my folks moved out of WF in ‘05.

Checked in with a few of my buddies that are close with him and they are all stunned. No clue any of this was going on.

• 2 weeks later...

In the early 60's, when I visited my aunt & uncle in Nocona, I remember making that long drive to WF to secure adult beverages because Montague county was dry.  The only decent reason for going to WF used to be to watch Rider and WF in their annual grudge match.  Patterson will hopefully get what he deserves and be buried under the courthouse.

Best thing ever about Wichita Falls was a bar called Frank's 8 Ball.   They sold beer, wine and setups.  Frank Goff was a retired WWII fighter pilot and played trumpet with Jack Teagarden and Glenn Miller and was Buddy Holly's pilot for a short period of time.  He looked a lot like Jackie Gleason and would put a finger in his ear when he took a shot of whiskey.   I later learned it was because of ear damage from the war and when he tilted his head back, he would lose his balance.  In the late 70s and early 80s, he and his buddies would sit around all day and tell stories and listen to jazz on the juke box.  Then at night, they would break out their instruments.  It was great fun.  They had a lady who would sing with them.  She looked like a movie star from the 40s.......we would always request "Satin Doll" and she would get such a kick out of it and start flirting with us.  

I LOVED going in there during the day time and talking with all of those vets and grew to love them.  Then, about 10pm their wives would come up to Frank's, come in thru the back door and take them home.  Next day, they would be there again.   

Then one day, Frank and his wife go out of town and their son signed a local cover band to play.   They played Pretenders, Police, U2, Marshall Crenshaw, Costello, etc.  The place was PACKED and when Frank got back and saw all of the money, he was a fan.  Once a month, they would fill that place up and Frank even started having some Dallas bands come in.  "About 9 Times" was probably the most well known of that bunch.  Frank would get drunk and get on stage and play with the bands...and they all loved it.  I got to be good friends with Frank and his wife and worked there for a short time. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, hullabelew said:

Best thing ever about Wichita Falls was a bar called Frank's 8 Ball.   They sold beer, wine and setups.  Frank Goff was a retired WWII fighter pilot and played trumpet with Jack Teagarden and Glenn Miller and was Buddy Holly's pilot for a short period of time.  He looked a lot like Jackie Gleason and would put a finger in his ear when he took a shot of whiskey.   I later learned it was because of ear damage from the war and when he tilted his head back, he would lose his balance.  In the late 70s and early 80s, he and his buddies would sit around all day and tell stories and listen to jazz on the juke box.  Then at night, they would break out their instruments.  It was great fun.  They had a lady who would sing with them.  She looked like a movie star from the 40s.......we would always request "Satin Doll" and she would get such a kick out of it and start flirting with us.  

I LOVED going in there during the day time and talking with all of those vets and grew to love them.  Then, about 10pm their wives would come up to Frank's, come in thru the back door and take them home.  Next day, they would be there again.   

Then one day, Frank and his wife go out of town and their son signed a local cover band to play.   They played Pretenders, Police, U2, Marshall Crenshaw, Costello, etc.  The place was PACKED and when Frank got back and saw all of the money, he was a fan.  Once a month, they would fill that place up and Frank even started having some Dallas bands come in.  "About 9 Times" was probably the most well known of that bunch.  Frank would get drunk and get on stage and play with the bands...and they all loved it.  I got to be good friends with Frank and his wife and worked there for a short time. 

I was waiting for to say that SRV and Double Trouble was there. 

11 hours ago, hullabelew said:

Dammit...now I know I was born too late

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, hullabelew said:

Used to have a bouncer named Dalton, didn't they?

• Hook 'Em 3

Where was this? Was this the poop hall just across from Sikes Center?
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 2/23/2021 at 7:50 AM, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Where was this? Was this the poop hall just across from Sikes Center?

Ha.  Frank's was in an old building that was probably a Pioneer at one time.  It was near those old grain elevators on East Kell where 285 splits, SE of downtown.  

That Pool/Poop Hall?  Mesquite Branch?  Ha.  One day a buddy and I were playing pool in there.  Cute bartenders who crafted a drink called, "The Wonder Draw" which we later learned was a Red Draw with a healthy shot of vodka, for good measure.  My buddy's dad was a big wig with Canadian company who owned Whites Auto for a while.  Well, the sell off White's so all of the Canadian execs are having one little bout of day drinking before they head back to Toronto.  Well, about 2pm, his dad and the rest of the exec management roll in there.  Start buying drinks....gettin' rowdy, drinking like Kennedys.  Buddy and I leave with a couple of the chicks when they get off work.  Next afternoon, I run by my buddy's parent's house.  His mom is fuming....his dad, sitting in a chair....hungover like a palm tree with a silly grin on his face.  

From there, he recapped the day's events, which led to a meal at Steak and Ale.  They do some more pregaming at the bar, then move to a table for some prime rib, to lay down a base for some SERIOUS drinking later that night.  One Canadian gets up, "Gotta sharpen my skates" and heads off to the bathroom.  Doesn't return for some time, then the manager shows up and says, "I'm afraid we are going to have to ask you gentlemen to leave."  WTF they exclaim.  Manager says,  "It seems that one of the guests from your party has urinated on the salad bar."    

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, hullabelew said:

Ha.  Frank's was in an old building that was probably a Pioneer at one time.  It was near those old grain elevators on East Kell where 285 splits, SE of downtown.  

That Pool/Poop Hall?  Mesquite Branch?  Ha.  One day a buddy and I were playing pool in there.  Cute bartenders who crafted a drink called, "The Wonder Draw" which we later learned was a Red Draw with a healthy shot of vodka, for good measure.  My buddy's dad was a big wig with Canadian company who owned Whites Auto for a while.  Well, the sell off White's so all of the Canadian execs are having one little bout of day drinking before they head back to Toronto.  Well, about 2pm, his dad and the rest of the exec management roll in there.  Start buying drinks....gettin' rowdy, drinking like Kennedys.  Buddy and I leave with a couple of the chicks when they get off work.  Next afternoon, I run by my buddy's parent's house.  His mom is fuming....his dad, sitting in a chair....hungover like a palm tree with a silly grin on his face.  

From there, he recapped the day's events, which led to a meal at Steak and Ale.  They do some more pregaming at the bar, then move to a table for some prime rib, to lay down a base for some SERIOUS drinking later that night.  One Canadian gets up, "Gotta sharpen my skates" and heads off to the bathroom.  Doesn't return for some time, then the manager shows up and says, "I'm afraid we are going to have to ask you gentlemen to leave."  WTF they exclaim.  Manager says,  "It seems that one of the guests from your party has urinated on the salad bar."    

I’m not fluent in Canuck, but I was not expecting the translation for sharpen my skates to be urinate on the salad bar.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

I’m not fluent in Canuck, but I was not expecting the translation for sharpen my skates to be urinate on the salad bar.  

I don't imagine the manager at Steak & Ale was either.  Apparently, he pissed on the salad bar, walked out the front door and caught a cab.