2021 MLB Thread

LTtxfan

15 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

Akil Baddoo just hit a grand slam, a day after hitting a bomb in his MLB debut. never played above A Ball and didn't play at all last year, obviously. i tried to do some research on him and dude doesn't even have a wikipedia page. i have friends with wiki pages! good story for him and his family.

make it

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

i subluxed my right kneecap five times. very painful. and, because i was young, and stupidX and didn't know any better, it was my lack of serious rehab which led to it happening over and over. there was no surgery required. that said, a subluxed kneecap ended up ending Andrew Bynum's NBA career, so i do know that subluxation can be pretty serious, at least in the knee. 

Isn't marijuana legal in Colorado?  I think a lot of people can't vote anymore because of minor drug possession crimes.  

That's not a coincidence.  But it will be portrayed as one.  

MLB moved the biggest all-star/all-pro game in sports.  It's kind of a big deal that we can talk about on baseball threads. I'm not bringing up why they moved it out of Georgia, but I contend that WHERE they moved it to is a curious decision. 

Edited by Lobo

8 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

M's have 15 k's (as hitters) through 7 innings. yeesh. my buddy is at the game, and so beforehand i decided to look up their lineup for tonight- i seriously don't think that even one of their hitters is even rostered in the 12-team shaggy fantasy league. that lineup is bleak. 

You’re telling me.   I am a little surprised  nobody took a flier on last year’s ROTY however.