2021 MLB Thread

LTtxfan

14 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

They need to file a complaint about Giancarlo Stanton being mean to them.

Speaking of, where has Helobius gone?

Probably sitting on his 12 in Yankee dildo since they're fucking his life in the ass right now.   

All that money for pujols, and the angels made one playoff series where they got swept by KC. 

Screenshot_20210507-073828.thumb.jpg.ad943b4c3d25ebab5cc4e9b99adf76a7.jpg

These 10 year megadeals for guys heading into their 30's always work out well. With Albert he may have been heading into his mid 30`s, lulz. 

^^^^^^
It wasn't just how different the numbers are.  It's how they just immediately dropped off a cliff.  

I was looking at them yesterday, and all of his Angels' career highs were worse than his Cardinals' career lows.  

I remember when he signed with the Angels, he and his wife had a press conference where they claimed God told him to sign with the Angels.  

The only conclusion that can be made is that God really fucking hates the Angels.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

All that money for pujols, and the angels made one playoff series where they got swept by KC. 

Screenshot_20210507-073828.thumb.jpg.ad943b4c3d25ebab5cc4e9b99adf76a7.jpg

These 10 year megadeals for guys heading into their 30's always work out well. With Albert he may have been heading into his mid 30`s, lulz. 

Per B-R, he had 86.6 WAR in 11 seasons (7.9/season) with the Cardinals. He has accumulated 12.8 WAR in ~9 (1.4/season) with the Angels. Since 2016, he has -0.4 WAR. 

And yeah, he and Cabrera should be the last of the guys that get massive deals that begin in their 30s and end in their 40s. 

Edited by Hank Chinaski
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 5/6/2021 at 2:11 PM, Beau Vine said:

They need to file a complaint about Giancarlo Stanton being mean to them.

Speaking of, where has Helobius gone?

Still here, life has me busier nowadays. It sucks. Much of my yankee intake now is just the talkin yanks podcast. I have the mlb subscription though so I need to make more time to watch the games.

I don’t know that I’ve ever once seen you spell my username correctly. If that’s a troll that’s pretty well done. 

Edited by Helobious