#6 Texas at Oklahoma State - 2 PM, ABC

Machinator

2 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Law of Shaka. Every large lead must be pissed away immediately.

After we go on to lose this game the same way we’ve been losing games for five years, at what point do the excuses run out?

dude we are a #2 or #3 seed!

gonna ride the covid 19 days without the full team excuse for the next 3 to 4 weeks.

Edited by dcar00

5 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

dude we are a #2 or #3 seed!

gonna ride the covid 19 days without the full team excuse for the next 3 to 4 weeks.

Yee haw! Let’s ride it all the way to a #6 seed and first weekend tourney exit!

We can put a framed printout of the week 5 AP poll in our trophy case.

Just now, CurlyDumps said:

Yee haw! Let’s ride it all the way to a #6 seed and first weekend tourney exit!

We can put a framed printout of the week 5 AP poll in our trophy case.

Pre Covid #1 seed!  maybe instead of NIT we can have "Teams using Covid as an excuse" tournament.

Just now, dcar00 said:

Pre Covid #1 seed!  maybe instead of NIT we can have "Teams using Covid as an excuse" tournament.

Jesus Christ, you’re a miserable fuck. Either you hate yourself or you get off on being a bitch. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lerka Lerka said:

Man, you guys are a positive bunch...  I know it was a sloppy 1st half, poor guard play but kind of expected all things considered. Hopefully we can regroup at half. Can’t play much worse. 

It’s not expected.  It unacceptable.  I can live with missing shots because we are rusty.  Stupid play is a hallmark of Shaka teams year after year.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ClubWhatever said:

It’s not expected.  It unacceptable.  I can live with missing shots because we are rusty.  Stupid play is a hallmark of Shaka teams year after year.  

If it’s a hallmark, wouldn’t it be expected then? 

8 minutes ago, Lerka Lerka said:

Man, you guys are a positive bunch...  I know it was a sloppy 1st half, poor guard play but kind of expected all things considered. Hopefully we can regroup at half. Can’t play much worse. 

we can play worse but luckily OSU is almost as bad.  only 6 down is doable but OSU coach has figured out we are soft down low.  big issue is Cunnigham only has 3 points.  I can't see another half like that happening.  need AJ to bail us out.

Kai and Donovan need much more court time ... Ramey needs way less... Coleman needs to calm the fuck down and keep his head up ... just a panicky, undisciplined, and clueless (offensive) display so far ... very winnable game if the upperclassmen on the team play like they’ve been on a Big12 court together before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

We lose this game and the season is over

Not literally, but this team will fall apart mentally and not make it outta the first round of the tourney

If only last years Tech game had been moved up 2 or 3 hours......

they can still make a 4 seed which will get them out of first round