Random thoughts that don't warrant a thread

GSU&UT

2 hours ago, Rougarou said:

If you shop at walmart, are you even a Karen? I thought Karen's were supposed to be at least upper middle class.

Karen wants to speak to the manager. A classic Walmart shopper would just yell at the clerk. Karen actually understands the concept of an organizational chart, even if she's got to be a Karen about it.

Oh yeah, I see it.  And I'm stone cold sober.  But he's got like a platypus thing for a right arm?  Must be a long-term effect of the radiation and Xylitol.  

You're doing it wrong then. It's not supposed to be that much fun for you, and even they don't enjoy it all that much.  Try a different technique like going knuckles up towards the clitoris instead of downward/scooping motion.  The real purpose of the "finger-bang" as you and the rest of street toughs put it...is to coat the inside of the vagina.  You can get her as wet as you/she wants, but women don't uniformly get wet down there.  Some parts are wetter/drier than others.  If you're getting ready for sex, you can do all the oral you want, you gotta get in there with the fingers and uniformly distribute the fluids around from opening to cervix, from top to bottom so it's all ready to go (and if you do it right, it should continue to heighten the natural lubrication process).  

It's half foreplay, half job site prep.  

1 consumer trend I appreciate is lots of things are fabric-covered now whereas they used to be plastic.  Sections of car interior.  Loudspeakers.  Sneakers.  Baggage/storage type things like my headphone case has fabric exterior.    Such a better material

On 7/24/2020 at 12:45 AM, mulletpelini said:

I find myself wearing a mask, and for some reason my brain thinks my eyes are covered.  I keep staring at womens juggs and then suddenly realize they can see exactly where I'm staring.

This happens to me with glasses since I wear contacts most of the time. My brain thinks I have sunglasses on and I'm like Costanza in front of Denise Richards. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Not that cracker types are officially ranked anywhere, but if they were, I am confident that Oyster crackers would be underrated. 

The small, slightly puffy hexagons are the best of the various subtypes. 

Good call. I remember those were appetizers at the seafood restaurant we'd eat at when we were kids.

2 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

I had this random thought/topic, which is an unpopular opinion, that this this thread seems like it exists under other names and is redundant...I don’t get it, why do we have three threads nibbling around the same strike zone?

Just throw the damn pitch already, Orel Hershiser

1 hour ago, General Specific said:

Both “A penny for your thoughts” and “My two cents” say hi!

Who was the comedian that said both of those expressions and then said, "Wait a minute, somebody's making a penny."  

On 7/28/2020 at 6:21 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

Not that cracker types are officially ranked anywhere, but if they were, I am confident that Oyster crackers would be underrated. 

The small, slightly puffy hexagons are the best of the various subtypes. 

If you think they are good plain you should try this....

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/15956/ranch-oyster-crackers/

• Like 1

Friend from undergrad brought up this argument I had 10 years ago that I refuse to back down from: Weezer's song "Beverly Hills" is a rip off of Steve Miller Band's "The Joker". Same style, same cadence, and even the little moments in The Joker are featured in Beverly Hills. 

Have you guys ever seen a Hippo up close, like at the zoo?

It's uncanny how much it looks like a pig (River horse is a complete whiff, Greeks). Same body shape and a lot of characteristics of a pig.

My question or random thought: Has anyone ever had Hippo meat? Hork, maybe? Hippork?

I bet those slices of bacon would be huge and probably delicious. Is that a thing in, like, Africa? Imagine the deliciousness of Hippo meat...

Edited by Rougarou

1 minute ago, Rougarou said:

Have you guys ever seen a Hippo up close, like at the zoo?

It's uncanny how much it looks like a pig (River horse is a complete whiff, Greeks). Same body shape and a lot of characteristics of a pig.

My question or random thought: Has anyone ever had Hippo meat? Hork, maybe? Hippork?

I bet those slices of bacon would be huge and probably delicious. Is that a thing in, like, Africa? Imagine the deliciousness of Hippo meat...

Whoa. First Google hit: 

"Today, most Americans wouldn't know what hippopotamus tastes like. This might not have been the case if the ambitious plan to import great numbers of hippos to the United States was implemented in the early 1900's. Here's the full story of how hippos almost became a staple of American dinner tables."