Random thoughts that don't warrant a thread

GSU&UT

I'm having an ocular migraine right now.   Had my first one about 3 months ago and thought I was having a stroke or something.   Everything on the internet tells me these are no big deal and if it doesn't lead to a headache then just sit back and enjoy the show.   It's like I dropped a hit of acid that only lasts about 30 minutes.   Weird shit.  Still seems like this should be a bigger deal than just "nothing to worry about."  

• Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, Whitman said:

No good in your life can come from posting in CR/Politics forums.  Browse occasionally, shake your head, and then leave before engaging.

Even browsing the Politics forums destroys my faith in humanity. Occasionally, a world event will generate a political and non-political thread. I have inadvertently clicked on the wrong one, and it's the equivalent of inadvertently falling asleep In an outhouse instead of my own bed. 

So I was bored on the plane today and clicked on Shaggy through Tapatalk.   Clicked on a thread from SBBruin.  Hadn't realized that anarchy had broken out in regards to nudes.   Some little old lady in row 1 got her a nice peek of a hairy snatch before I could back out of the thread.  Sorry if that is your grandma. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, In re UofA said:

I’ve used the same razor for like 6 months now with no complaints while new razors cut my face all the time.

I have a trimmer and a razor for my neck that I've had for over a year. No complaints here either.

1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

I accidentally clicked on a post in Cloak Room, or whatever the fuck we are gonna call it over here. Jesus those people are fucking stupid.

I agree, and your idea probably warrants a thread. It's like when I went to the Colorado Springs Zoo and watched a gorilla eat his own shit. 

None of us need to see either one. 

On 3/27/2018 at 6:14 PM, Whitman said:

No good in your life can come from posting in CR/Politics forums.  Browse occasionally, shake your head, and then leave before engaging.

I hang and post here for the lulz.  The last thing i want to think about when i'm trying to have a good time is some poster's political view.  Damn what a buzzkill.  That's why i stay away from that hole.  I can separate them from their views but i'd rather not have to exert the effort.  

What's the deal with people wearing sneakers, and... their heel is just dangling off the side of one of the sneakers?  Hard to describe, here's an artist's representation from the back -

QYN5znQ.png

is your foot fucked up?  you have a ... club.... leg... or some shit?  Or you just stand like a an idiot and eventually your shoe gave up?  What's going on here?

56 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

What's the deal with people wearing sneakers, and... their heel is just dangling off the side of one of the sneakers?  Hard to describe, here's an artist's representation from the back -

QYN5znQ.png

is your foot fucked up?  you have a ... club.... leg... or some shit?  Or you just stand like a an idiot and eventually your shoe gave up?  What's going on here?

I’ve noticed some straining side leather on shoes. 

Edited by In re UofA

Being left handed, I tie my shoes "backwards" and the loops sit vertical on my shoes. For some reason I've tried tying them "correctly" and it's tough trying to redo 35 years of a habit.

Being left handed, I always put my belt on upside down (without even knowing it) until I got a buckle as a graduation gift. It fucks me up for a second to put on a different belt now.

b68162cf798e88a8595aba74d90cc1d3.jpg

a9669bb2e5e4691abfab7fd0567dab79.jpg

ae7b6ca280b621630a60002bb3f4ec16.jpg

Miss riding my friends ATVs. He was an only child, but his dad bought three ATVs (basically for friends). Damned good times.

That banshee and raptor were something else.

Yamaha warrior was heavy but still fun.

Rode those things for like 3 straight years.