Random thoughts that don't warrant a thread

GSU&UT

10 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

Of all the possible formats you can express months and days, this might be the absolute worst.

My kid's daycare sending a calendar table with the weeks of June 17-->21, June 24-->28, July 1-->5, etc:

image.png.64891810847485abe5dbeba98c7f9dad.png

HUMk.gif

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

Of all the possible formats you can express months and days, this might be the absolute worst.

My kid's daycare sending a calendar table with the weeks of June 17-->21, June 24-->28, July 1-->5, etc:

image.png.64891810847485abe5dbeba98c7f9dad.png

That's awful.  The only thing worse would to list in in binary.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

Motherfucker trying to calendarize the dewey decimal system

Nah, the DDS is easier than that.  Anything you can make a rap about...

Caution:  its annoying AF and a potent ear worm:

Spoiler

So we're using the Dewey Decimal System to track down books in school libraries about CRT, DEI, Women's Studies, and Non-Christian values...to remove them from the stacks.  And the guy who enabled the system that makes those books so easy to find to de-shelve was a purveyor of written materials on sexual assault, racism, and anti-semitism? 

Is this fucking simulation even trying anymore?   

• Haha 1

I have the kids to myself for an entire week while my wife is on a business trip to Asia.

So far I've only yelled at them once to get off their iPads and clean up. But otherwise it's been drama free.

We're in day 2 of 6. May God have mercy on our souls.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 2

12 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Why do people like to sit in the front seat of an Uber?

I'm horribly claustrophobic.  I can't sit in the back seat in most cars, even big SUVs.  Usually, if I can't sit in the front, I can't go.  I hate it, absolutely hate it, but that's the miserable reality in which I live.  

Well, I could get one if she'd quit goofing around with her phone holder thing on the dashboard.  

Ride at rush hour still on time:  5-stars

Handjob with no ball-cupping:  2-stars

Sorry, I've got a 4.97 rating to protect.  

Those of us who have dogs….

Our golden doodle is a great dog but he got smarter tonight when we put peanut butter in his Kong toy.

We do it about once a week. Scoop or two of PB and it will keep him busy for 45 minutes.

This MFer just chewed the small end of the rubber off to accelerate his getting of the PB. I didn’t know dogs could destroy a Kong.

• Haha 1

On 4/16/2024 at 8:54 AM, nnm said:

I'm horribly claustrophobic.  I can't sit in the back seat in most cars, even big SUVs.  Usually, if I can't sit in the front, I can't go.  I hate it, absolutely hate it, but that's the miserable reality in which I live.  

Isn’t claustrophia worse with less room around you?

Edited by Ignatius